Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
strach304 said:
Nicely done PSA :clap: Hope everyone takes the time to go over it because it's a great summary.

If LE hadn't grabbed that suv right off they'd be fools! My first thought with such a bloody crime scene was to grab the vehicle Jason was known to be driving. I've also had the fleeting thought that another could've been used such as a rental or accomplice (lover). Not only forensic evidence but so that upon his return trip in case his vehicle was recognized or spotted.

Thank you strach! :)

Sense and sensibility prevail - the K.I.S.S. principle: JY had far too much going on: It's easy to fall victim to rumour - most often because these statements, qualificaitons and or justifications may sensationalise a specific train of thought.

Like Chinese Whispers - not only is the first claim probably incorrect - by the time it reaches last pair of ears: BOY ... has it changed!

And indeed, LE did whatever was necessary to get that vehicle and get it fast! I agree with you, if anything, that was their best move at that stage...

Thanks again, strach :dance:

I keep popping back in :D Can't sleep but I do have to jump in the shower and then off for a few errands. Just never know when I'll show up. ;)

strach304 said:
I keep popping back in :D Can't sleep but I do have to jump in the shower and then off for a few errands. Just never know when I'll show up. ;)

GOSH! You East Coast? Must be .... 7 am ??? (ish)

Love it when you do pop back ... just posted you, too, lol. So glad Sami is here, too :)

Lol, you're welcome.

I've been doing this stuff for quite some time on and offline, and now my husband refers to me as "She who knows the colour of the inside of a dogs bum".

Note to husband!!!!!! Hon, I really prefer "Sweety" or heck, even "Dear" would be fine!

Samiya said:

edited...

If it was part of a 'plan' then yes, it would've been arranged for her to find Michelle and get Cassidy out of there...BUT why not get Meredith to go over to the house in the morning so that little Cassidy wouldn't have to be there with her deceased mommy for a good part of the day?

---->
maybe he wasn't sure she was actually deceased. The only person who could confirm that for him was......Meredith.

Good thoughts, there, Sami.

On the first section I snipped (part of plan), Here's my take, fwiw:

I have a hunch that JY considered SOMEONE would call MY Friday morn, get no reply, call him - find what's up - he'd then sound not overly concerned - but would mention MY had a doc appoint; may be sleeping. He'd express his regret at being so far away (damn!) and say: "Hey "X", would you mind trying again in an hour? Keep me posted, I'm sure she's OK, but best to check..." (example).

Maybe he thought the Doc would call? Her mom? Friends?

NO-ONE did. (HE thinks: :eek: ) Or if anyone did call, there was no answer and they thought nothing of it.

JY must have been edgy, impatient, time was closing in - he may have originally believed he'd have "received a terrible call" and dash back Friday. But could he go then, and take the risk of being the person to discover her? He couldn't guarantee his confidence or reaction.

IMO: Jason Young DID NOT WANT TO RETURN WITHOUT THE BODY BEING FOUND ... and by midday, seemed there may be a chance of that happening.

Soooooo-ooo, he considered options and melted a plan ... and? Called his lovely SIL, showing excitement about a surprise gift - oh wow - and so exciting/thoughtful, bringing Meredith in on the surprise, too!

Funny how he turned into a MacDonald's Ice-Burger with Meredith the moment HE discovered the "news". So rare are these Ice-Burgers, that it required safe-housing, a team of high-powered attornies.

Didn't even fall into to her arms and cry for her & Michelle: for the brutal experience of such a discovery: or .... for his baby.

He just --------------> ran like a ------------ :chicken:

Samiya said:
Lol, you're welcome.

I've been doing this stuff for quite some time on and offline, and now my husband refers to me as "She who knows the colour of the inside of a dogs bum".

Note to husband!!!!!! Hon, I really prefer "Sweety" or heck, even "Dear" would be fine!

It shows! Thanks for bringing your experience here: all posters, from novice to connoisseur make this a great place to ... erupt into creative thinking, lol.

(Well, I call my huz Know-ell ... :D and round Christmas time? Oh, those jingles chime loud and clear, lol...)

I have a theory about that too. Of course since I can't remember where I read it the info could have come from one of the posters on the ctv board that claim to know Jason. It was stated that he did call Meredith in the morning about the fax and she was at work at the time I believe so when she actually got there around 1:30 was the soonest time that she could get there from when Jason originally asked. I'm sure that was discussed here but barely so it may be hard to find to get the original source.

strach304 said:
I have a theory about that too. Of course since I can't remember where I read it the info could have come from one of the posters on the ctv board that claim to know Jason. It was stated that he did call Meredith in the morning about the fax and she was at work at the time I believe so when she actually got there around 1:30 was the soonest time that she could get there from when Jason originally asked. I'm sure that was discussed here but barely so it may be hard to find to get the original source.

Mmm! Rumour has it Meredith works in a restaurant: I'm *guessing* that JY called her - say - 11 to noon. He may have wanted her to collect the fax before Michelle returned from 'work'. (Recall: Meredith stated MY "should be at work..." - I feel Meredith took JY at his word with NO reason to interrogate him on a seemingly simple request. He misled her, IMO).

Like you, I think Meredith got there for 1:30 (earliest she culd make it...)

If it's true Mdith was told MY at work - then WHY didn't JY tell Meredith Michelle had a Dr's appnt? (Probably because that would drop the urgency of Mdith going immediately...? Just a guess...)

PSA, nice summary of events and thoughts.:dance:

Everyone here contributes so much, I really enjoy all the comments, thoughts and ideas. No list here-too many to name!

Jilly wondered earlier if JY unloaded anything at his parent's home. YIKES, forgot about that. As far as I know, that place has not been searched. You can be sure Mr. McIntyre will be asking for a court order before HE allows a search! Great point, Jilly.:clap:

That must have been a loooonnnnnngggg 5 hour ride with his family. Any of us would probably be asking questions of JY like "who could have done this?" and so many more. Can you fake crying or being upset for that long?! ;)

I couldn't find anything on Gerald McIntyre when I tried to research him the other day. I didn't spend a lot of time on it though. I too was interested in why he would suggest getting a lawyer right away. Perhaps he's had some bad experiences himself? I'll keep looking around.

strach304 said:

Well, get yer coffee, pullup a chair: stroke the cat ... and hang around, lol. Eeuw... cold there now? I lived in New Jersey Jan-Jun '96: Cliffside Park. Had a brief contract period in Edgewater offices right next door to the Hudson ferry crossing...

Loved it. Loved the "Noo Joycie" accent, Boston Food complex and .. groan ... IHOP :silenced:

That was along the thought I had last night.

Maybe he can't bring himself to speak to Meredith...if he did it (because he's likely to break down and not trust what he might come out with and is scared of what SHE might come out with) or he didn't do it (he has no idea what to say to her). I still think she deserves a bravery award for holding up so well under the circumstances. He, 911 Brent, in turn did a fantastic job with helping her stay under control. I cried each time she asked if she should try and help Michelle....and one part on the tape I can't hear properly is sad. Also Cassidy says a name and says "I miss you"....early on in the recording.

I'm going on a hunch that she was in fact talking to Michelle because my little boy often walks in my office and says "mommy, I miss you" and "mommy, can I have you for a minute". If not Michelle, then the name she would have said is Aunee Me me, which I've worked out is her name for Meredith.

Unfortunately I believe that Cassidy was awake during at least part of the murder.

In regards to children on premises at the time of a violent crime, I have a saying.....

A murder so violent is not a murder so silent.

Taximom said:
PSA, nice summary of events and thoughts.:dance:

Jilly wondered earlier if JY unloaded anything at his parent's home. YIKES, forgot about that. As far as I know, that place has not been searched. You can be sure Mr. McIntyre will be asking for a court order before HE allows a search! Great point, Jilly.:clap:

That must have been a loooonnnnnngggg 5 hour ride with his family.

I couldn't find anything on Gerald McIntyre when I tried to research him the other day.

Thank you for your good words, Tax :blowkiss:

JILLY: Excellent thought! We completely overlooked that here! My, my ... but by now? Also, perhaps ... LE has already located, sealed, scoured and searched the hotel, the room, trash, parking lot and roadside for "dumped" items en route?
Lol ... I've also been surfing for Gerry Mac, myself. Nix!

Well, however JY played his cards on that drive back, Taximom, he SURE got his step-dad and mama mighty angry with LE!

And then he ----> ran like a lil pesky, mangy, featherless :chicken:

:D

That was along the thought I had last night.

Maybe he can't bring himself to speak to Meredith...if he did it (because he's likely to break down and not trust what he might come out with and is scared of what SHE might come out with) or he didn't do it (he has no idea what to say to her).

EXACTLY!!! He was not confident enough of his own reaction or what to say

I still think she deserves a bravery award for holding up so well under the circumstances.

Meredith did an amazing job keepng it together: she was on the verge ... and then placed her full trust in the 911-op (didn't know his name was Brent??? Lol... ).

Meredith is not a fickle woman, Sami: Own house, car, job, social life: works things out and appears relatively independent. To live/manage ... and maintain a decent enough lifestyle on your own - and in today's world - takes good sense, budgeting, self-confidence. Meredith gets my vote for that award, too.

In regards to children on premises at the time of a violent crime, I have a saying.....

A murder so violent is not a murder so silent.[/QUOTE]

Good saying! May be eerily true for the poor baby...

I would think that if one stepfather met him up the path, then stepfather, accompanied by mom, sister and bro (inlaw?) (who would have come running from the house) would have immediately ushered him back into the car and straight back to Raleigh.

Hence....immediate car impounding on arrival....and subsequent outrage of stepfather who was probably not told that Michelle was murdered. LE would definitely not have told him that his stepson was under suspicion.

Something's bugging me....I have to look back for a post by RaisinCharlie......just something niggling away at me.

I believe that Meredith Fisher works/worked at Lucky 32, but not sure which one as there are three.

Considering she has a bachelor's degree, she might work in the office rather than the wait staff. Her hours might then be more like 9-5. Did she wait to go on her lunch hour? Or did she leave from her home in Fuquay-Varina. How long would it take to drive to 5108 Birchleaf Dr. from her home or business?

There are 3 locations:
Lucky 32 Cary
7307 Tryon Road
Cary, North Carolina 27511
Lucky 32 Greensboro
1421 Westover Terrace
Greensboro, North Carolina 27408
Lucky 32 Winston-Salem
109 South Stratford Road
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104

I'll let someone else do map-work if they want. Maps and I=:sick:

(This is just to keep us busy, I guess!:D )

Edited to add that one of the things she hated according to her Myspace site was "bad tippers". There goes the office staff theory, eh?

Am off to do the map work while I mork out what's bugging me, lol

That'll keep me busy :)

Lucky's hours:

Lucky 32 is open for lunch, dinner and late night seven days a week.

Our Dining Room is open:
Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Sunday Brunch menu available until 3:00 p.m.
Monday 11:15 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 11:15 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 11:15 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.

Great stuff, Taximom! Thanks, this SO helps with time frames in distance/travelling time (to work backwards from 1:30 when 911 got the call).

We may only GUESS when JY called her - and when she may have left. But then, we'd have to mapquest this; I have zero idea of locations, etc.

Possibilities of Meredith leaving work: swapped a shift? Either lunch or a split shift? (10 - 5 & 5 - midnight, for example?)

She may be in management: perhaps she understands how hard the servive staff work and supports them? As you suggest, Meredith may be in service herself - or supervisory role WITH service? Both good roles, brings in the money - she appears level-headed lass...

Lol.... your edited in TIP comments: ... maybe tips are pooled? Maybe she's a

Samiya said:
Am off to do the map work while I mork out what's bugging me, lol

That'll keep me busy :)
Thanks, Samiya! My in-house restaurant needs to open for breakfast. ;) Catch y'all later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean