Million Dollar Dream Team. Discuss the Players Here and UPDATE INFO

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How is this scheme team going to provide one single thing that proves a nanny ever existed? It would have to totally manufactured or totally speculation or totally pulled from their rear portals.

Can we stick with Scheme Team? I love this accurate descriptor. :)

I don't know how any of them sleep at night. I will never buy any book they write. I didn't buy any that proclaimed Scott Peterson's innocence-same deal for this case.

I've had a sneaking suspicion about the impartiality of Dr. Baden on this one and from his interview on GR, he is coming down on the side of the defense. He is stating that the state is creating an "issue" by not letting the scheme team in there to observe the autopsy. I just lost whatever little respect I had for him!

How is this scheme team going to provide one single thing that proves a nanny ever existed? It would have to totally manufactured or totally speculation or totally pulled from their rear portals.

ITA and I'm still shaking my head in disbelief. :waitasec:

I am sickened by the so-called "Dream (Scream) Team" of lawyers who have latched onto this case. It is clear that none of the A's can afford JB, let alone the rest of them. They have attached themselves to this for their own gain, not the truth and certainly not for Caylee's justice.
We need to let them know we will not stand for these tatics. We will not make them rich later on for buying their books. We need to boycott now. Why else would they sign on for free? She should have a court-appointed lawyer like all the rest of those charged with murder who unfortunately are not rich, famous, pretty and white.

I was thinking the same thing while watching GR. It makes me sick! They are there to try and get Casey off (as well as their own gain), not for Caylee. You know Casey's icons for Myspace/Facebook said over and over again that she would be famous one day. I don't think that she ever cared how or for what, so I imagine all these 'high profile people' (that make me want to vomit) working on her case just tickles her pink. I can't even begin to tell you how much that pizzes me off! :furious:

Last week, lawyers on other shows were saying autopsies are rarely, if ever, open to the defense. Now on Giraldo, all these people are shocked, shocked I tell you that the defense can't go traipsing into autopsies or onto crime scenes. The county and judge both said yesterday that they have a right to go in and inspect when the medical examiner is done (after the body has been confirmed as Caylee) and once the crime scene is clear. I believe they also said the autopsy would be videoed. Why do the Badens have their panties in a twist!? Where is justice for Caylee?!! Who stands for her!?

Baden is not impartial. His old lady co-lawyer. Get him off the air. No way he should be commenting on this case.

Baden is on now again (GR)...can't believe it. Something is amiss. Do the Badens need money? We simply cannot sit back and watch these legal people manipulate like they did for OJ, Spector, etc. We excused it because we said ,"money can buy your way out." Not in this case. KC and her parents have no money. Money or the potential of money is what draws these lawyers in. Has nothing to do with KC's guilt or innocence.
This definitely has nothing to do with doing right for Caylee or the TRUTH.
Of course, GA and CA will be completely drawn into the continued delusion.
Can we start some sort of letter-writing, emailing campaign?

I am sickened by the so-called "Dream (Scheme) Team" of lawyers who have latched onto this case. It is clear that none of the A's can afford JB, let alone the rest of them. They have attached themselves to this for their own gain, not the truth and certainly not for Caylee's justice.
We need to let them know we will not stand for these tatics. We will not make them rich later on for buying their books. We need to boycott now. Why else would they sign on for free? She should have a court-appointed lawyer like all the rest of those charged with murder who unfortunately are not rich, famous, pretty and white.

They are hired to add soem smoike and mirrors to the case. I am particularly disappointed in Kathy Reichs and have written her to tell her. I am burning her books tomorrow. How anyone ith any integrity can join a team headed by Jose Baez is beyond my imagination. If you lie down with dogs, you wind up with fleas - they all need to get flea powdered imo

BTW Baez is the first lawyer I've evef heard of who calls in a team of experts before there is even an official body of Caylee to examine.

Why can't Caylee have a Dream Team?

She does:blowkiss: LE

Seeing them on GR was a rude awakening as to what we have to look forward to during trial (for me). It seems they will continue to lie for KC. CA should love them.

Justice for Caylee

In the event anyone missed their groupthink on Geraldo tonight, it was gruesome. Be forewarned.

After watching Geraldo tonight it appears that this "dream" team is just looking to cause a mistrial. They did so much complaining over the way LE is handling the forensic investigation. I think that is pathetic. I feel sure that LE has it's reasons for doing things the way they are.

There are two sides to the story, as usual, Geraldo spent most of his time with his whining buddy...JB.:mad:

Last week, lawyers on other shows were saying autopsies are rarely, if ever, open to the defense. Now on Giraldo, all these people are shocked, shocked I tell you that the defense can't go traipsing into autopsies or onto crime scenes. The county and judge both said yesterday that they have a right to go in and inspect when the medical examiner is done (after the body has been confirmed as Caylee) and once the crime scene is clear. I believe they also said the autopsy would be videoed. Why do the Badens have their panties in a twist!? Where is justice for Caylee?!! Who stands for her!?

Just learned this on the GR thread. Let's hope the Jury will stand for her.:praying:

Have a good night everyone.

Hi Everyone! I don't post much but I've been here a long time. Here's my thoughts on why the medical experts should have been allowed to observe the autopsy. Not interfere but strictly to observe. Why not? Then later they wouldn't be spouting obstruction of justice or tainting the evidence, like a couple did tonight on GR. I think Dr. G is just as respected and professional in her field and maybe would have welcome the defense experts to observe her. I know it was because the state said the child had not been positively identified. But I'm 100% sure they know it is her.

But as far as JB saying the experts should be allowed at the crime scene with the FBI and LE,to watch, that's bull. Why would they want the potential of the defense experts interferring with their work, i.e. Henry Lee. We already know what his credibility is. I don't think I've ever heard of a defense team standing by a crime scene, while the FBI and LE investigate.

And my opinion about this Shame Team assembled. Every one of them are there as fame who**s. There's obviously not a dime to pay them up front, so they're just there to be a part of the biggest trial to come along in years, so that they may profit when it concludes. They could care less if Casey is guilty. Once again it's only about profitting from the death of a innocent child and it's disgusting. Does anyone have any morals left in this world!

After watching Geraldo tonight it appears that this "dream" team is just looking to cause a mistrial. They did so much complaining over the way LE is handling the forensic investigation. I think that is pathetic. I feel sure that LE has it's reasons for doing things the way they are.

There are two sides to the story, as usual, Geraldo spent most of his time with his whining buddy...JB.:mad:

Yep, and by whatever means necessary. I find it very disheartening. I could almost feel the slime oozing through my screen.

There are too many folks with large ego's in that group. After watching them tonight I am more convinced then ever that this is going to blow up on the defense. I wouldn't be surprised within another week or two to see one or more of them quit and then tell all! ROFL.

Glad you started this thread. After watching them and hearing their accusations against LE on Geraldo, it made me very sick.

Why can't Caylee have a Dream Team?

I'm sure she does...so far, she has been blessed with some of the biggest hearts in LE and a prosection team...who (at EVERY hearing) has been focused and well prepared.

Even if the names of Caylee's team aren't famous, they have been working night and day to get her the justice she deserves and the upside is that they have the TRUTH on their side.

To be honest I agree with you regarding the case load of pubic defenders. Having worked with abused women for years I also think that Legal aid attorneys are so overloaded with cases that their clients are under represented also.

Don't get me started. I feel that it's only the wealthy and the "famous" who get decent legal representation in the good ol' USA.

I totally agree with you. My Mother worked in the legal field for years. I got to see how the system works from both sides - the DA to Private Attorneys and Public Defenders. Truly the majority of people represented by PD's did not get decent legal representation. And as you said it is mainly because of their case load. Now SP didn't get off but the difference between SP and
KC is that she is female, young and pretty, And has been seen on tv almost constantly since July. This does make her famous in a sense.
I could go on a rant about this also

Welcome to Phil Spector Part Deux...Lee, Baden, Kennedy-Baden were all on the latter defense team of Phil Spector's trial that ended in a mistrial.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back