Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Christina would just fess up already..What is she waiting for? I wonder if she realizes yet that her life as she knew it is GONE..FOREVER! isn't coming back to live with her and their daughter on Meadow Lane ever again..They will never be the happy little family, all that is history! From one mother to another I don't see how she is living with herself right about now... (and YES without a doubt I think she was involved)

in the video, there is a shot when she is walking away with a truck iin the background. can someone get a screencap of that for us to see if it might be 's??

I was taking a nap and woke just as Geraldo was going off the air.
Did anyone watch it... was there anything on the case?

Also, I mistakingly posted on the Christina Involvement thread, that I wondered why LE and/or AMW hadn't posted a forensic artist's revision
(photshopped or a drawing) of Laurean disguising his looks with a beard, moustache, long hair.

I also mentioned that anyone with photoshop could revise his looks, add hair, etc. I'd do it but I need a nap before going into work tonight.

(Sorry for the double posting.)

From the video at Lowe's to me he looks like he shaves his hair. He looked bald to me with just a little dark fuzz coming through?

I was taking a nap and woke just as Geraldo was going off the air.
Did anyone watch it... was there anything on the case?

Also, I mistakingly posted on the Christina Involvement thread, that I wondered why LE and/or AMW hadn't posted a forensic artist's revision
(photshopped or a drawing) of Laurean disguising his looks with a beard, moustache, long hair.

I also mentioned that anyone with photoshop could revise his looks, add hair, etc. I'd do it but I need a nap before going into work tonight.

(Sorry for the double posting.)

Maybe later on tonight, I'll work on that after my kids go to bed. See if I can come up with some possibilities.

in the video, there is a shot when she is walking away with a truck iin the background. can someone get a screencap of that for us to see if it might be 's??

I'll take a look and see if I can find that frame.

sorry ... wrong answer to right question.

I'm seeing those ATM tapes in my sleep.

I hope hope hope he's still in the U.S.A.

:behindbar

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Excellent post, soobs, and I agree completely.
I come from a USMC family, but that presser literaly sickened me.:mad: Maria never had a chance.

I tried to write this once, right after it was first on the air, but ran into the server problem and it never posted. Now I'm ready to vent again. I'm from a military family and still have lots of friends in the military so I don't have a bias against the military. But that presser still has me fuming at the "tude" they displayed against Maria. The spokesperson had a smurk on his face the whole time. I was just waiting for him to roll his eyes, when a few questions about Maria were asked. And when he discribed the suspect as a stellar marine, I wanted to scream. Common sense would help you edit your remarks and not describe the victim as "solid" and the accused as"stallar". The subtlety of the bias was GLARING to me. Then the comments in the Q&A. The NCIS guy was unethical in my opinion. He revealed Maria's inconsistent statements when she has no opportunity to explain because she's deceased! How damaging to her reputation that was. It was a smear campaign to cover their own butts. I've worked in a male dominated work environment and my husband works in law enforcement and the bias against women is alive and well and it makes me sick!! I think the USMC presser was an insult to the all the good people who serve in our military. JMHO:furious:

Whoever was asking about the truck on the backgrond of the vid of Maria at the ATM...........

If I am not mistaken, that truck was "white" in color, had a black truck.

You, too, can own your very own University of Dayton sweatshirt...

http://www.bkstr.com/ProductDisplay/10001-42965-11854-4000000000000017377-1?demoKey=f

Excellent sleuthing, USMCW! :)
She was wearing either the white or the gray.

Ummm ... you may rue the day you offered ......
so take all the time you need ...... but are you able to
zoom in on the blue/green/teal car that's shown going
from right to left in the background (after CL leaves at 1700 hours)?

I was just wondering why they showed that, and then
I remembered (maybe) that Maria's Sonata was that color.

ETA: Nevermind. Time stamp shows there wasnt enough time.

Whoever was asking about the truck on the backgrond of the vid of Maria at the ATM...........

If I am not mistaken, that truck was "white" in color, had a black truck.

The truck I see doesn''t look white like the one over her left shoulder on the first few shots.

On the shot ending in 03 after she looks over her shoulder, there is a truck parked directly behind her you see it when she raises her elbow (looks like it may be 2 toned,, so probably not him) But this is probably why she is looking back because in the next shots, that truck is backing out,, so someone probably just got in the truck

glezell:

I was responding to what I saw in a still pic of Maria @ the ATM. Not the video.

Since I haven't seen nor can I see the video............

dam*..............anyone live in Ohio that has DSL so I can come over and see all vidoes?? LOL :)

The truck I see doesn''t look white like the one over her left shoulder on the first few shots.

On the shot ending in 03 after she looks over her shoulder, there is a truck parked directly behind her you see it when she raises her elbow (looks like it may be 2 toned,, so probably not him) But this is probably why she is looking back because in the next shots, that truck is backing out,, so someone probably just got in the truck

Sorry...the server started acting up but I have a larger blow up of the 2nd pic I posted, plus a larger one of the last frame of that ATM video...and you're right. Definitely an extended-cab dark-colored truck in the background.

A larger blow-up of the 2nd pic:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/devildogs_doll/maria3.jpg

This is the one with the truck - I darkened it slightly to correct the overexposure and blew it up:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/devildogs_doll/maria4.jpg

You can't see the license plate so that won't help us figure out if it was 's truck...and there could be hundreds of thousands of dark-colored trucks just like that...but I posted it anyway for what it's worth.

I'm also confused in this one...It looks like she's turned around and is walking back to the ATM? I'm sure that sweatshirt wouldn't have 'DAYTON' in big block letters on the front and back. This tape confuses me. :confused:

glezell:

I was responding to what I saw in a still pic of Maria @ the ATM. Not the video.

Since I haven't seen nor can I see the video............

dam*..............anyone live in Ohio that has DSL so I can come over and see all vidoes?? LOL :)
Here LD, some other photos for you to look at. I posted these links elsewhere, I SO MISS OUR PHOTO THREAD!
http://i29.tinypic.com/2cf5wgn.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/28qramo.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/2i7u8wj.jpg
progress.gif

I agree....it would be great if we could have a case photo thread to submit photos to!

I agree....it would be great if we could have a case photo thread to submit photos to!
We have always had a photo thread USMCwife, HOWEVER since the server is having problems we have been requested to not post photos, and to eliminate any that may have been in our siggies.

I'm also confused in this one...It looks like she's turned around and is walking back to the ATM? I'm sure that sweatshirt wouldn't have 'DAYTON' in big block letters on the front and back. This tape confuses me. :confused:

If you look at the time stamp, it appears that the last frame is the first frame for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee