Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace~I understand where your coming from believe me! I go to bed at night and think about it, dream about it, wake up with it on my mind.. I am just shocked at the nerve of this guy. To dig the hole to take her money to MURDER her and her baby..what was going on in his mind? Normal people just can't do stuff like this.

I know exactly how you feel , MYGIRL ! This is a case that haunts me night and day. And I am praying that someone will get with it and start to do something. I can't believe that LE has been sooo slow in taking action. If they suspected that was going to flee to Mexico, and they knew he had family in Guadalajara, they should have sent agents there a week ago to wait for him to show up. Instead, they've been sitting on their thumbs watching the world pass by ? No fricking way ! This has been ahead of LE the whole way, when it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out his plans and the path he would take. LE: get with it !!!! USMC: Do something to get this and make him pay for what he has done. :behindbar

He's sitting under a palm tree drinking tequila, laughing at us all !!!!! :furious:

Maria and her baby deserve better .

It is infuriating to know he is simply taking a "vacation" chumming it up with his buddies and family. He doesn't have to worry about food, shelter, or them turning him in. He is free to party and enjoy his freedom knowing his life has been spared.

Christina must be very proud of herself!! She followed the plan and saved his sorry *advertiser censored*. Can the military charge her with Treason or something for helping him escape to another country when he was facing military charges? Does the Military "make deals" like the DA's office? I mean such as offering her "immunity" for her testimony etc.?

For all we know if could be in S. America by now, since the last place he was,
is real close.
:eek:

For all we know if could be in S. America by now, since the last place he was,
is real close.
:eek:
I think he is being sheltered by people he knows in Mexico. He isn't going to flee to S. America unless he has further ties to enable him, imo.

Forget it let's just get the Army after him..after all the Army snuffed Hussein out of a rat-hole! Believe me I hope I can be proven wrong here! I hope there is some BIG scenerio that none of us know about going on behind the scenes to catch him! Please prove me wrong! Maria and her baby deserve sooo much!

I know exactly how you feel , MYGIRL ! This is a case that haunts me night and day. And I am praying that someone will get with it and start to do something. I can't believe that LE has been sooo slow in taking action. If they suspected that was going to flee to Mexico, and they knew he had family in Guadalajara, they should have sent agents there a week ago to wait for him to show up. Instead, they've been sitting on their thumbs watching the world pass by ? No fricking way ! This has been ahead of LE the whole way, when it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out his plans and the path he would take. LE: get with it !!!! USMC: Do something to get this and make him pay for what he has done. :behindbar

He's sitting under a palm tree drinking tequila, laughing at us all !!!!! :furious:

Maria and her baby deserve better .

I think he is being sheltered by people he knows in Mexico. He isn't going to flee to S. America unless he has further ties to enable him, imo.

Do we know if he has friends in S. America.
Might have family and friends all over the place.
This is not looking good to me.
The only reason we know about the liquor store is because
of AMW and a news crew went down there.
The cousin said no Le came to talk to him.

Anyone except me think along the lines of the US just "taking over" Mexico by overthrowing the government and making it a part of our country?! It would certainly solve a lot of the problems, imo!

Why don't we just let them take us over? We seem to play by their rules anyway... :rolleyes:

Anyone except me think along the lines of the US just "taking over" Mexico by overthrowing the government and making it a part of our country?! It would certainly solve a lot of the problems, imo!

I thought of that along time ago.
Just buy Mexico.....

Why don't we just let them take us over? We seem to play by their rules anyway... :rolleyes:
NO WAY! We need to march our Military over the border and tell 'em we are fed up! Why have we let Mexico push us around for all these years anyway?! :confused: :mad:

Why don't we just send a hit man? Ojo por ojo... diente por diente... (an eye for an eye, etc....). CL certainly didn't give Maria and the baby a chance, why should he deserve more consideration?

Just as I suspected, was using the "Private Bus Companies" that provide service to migrant workers, immigrants and visiting relatives from South America and Mexico to the US - NOT Greyhound or Trailways. Those bus lines are 5 steps DOWN from Greyhound or Trailways - old buses, slower service with more stops in smaller towns, stations are located in strip centers or gas stations in the "hispanic" neighborhoods, and they do not always travel by highway. The passengers, drivers and agents all speak spanish, in many cases only a few (drivers primarily) even speak any english at all. In many places passengers just wait in a parking lot for the bus and pay the driver for their ticket in cash - and the driver writes the tickets by hand for each person.

You are not going to find many non-hispanic people who even KNOW about these bus lines and where they pick up passengers. It isn't exactly a "secret" but more that it's considered something that isn't talked about to those outside the community. I could take you to a couple of the larger ones here in DFW, but there are literally dozens of them and some don't even have a listed address or phone number, all word of mouth and referrals. Texas LE is very familiar with these sorts of companies and they are much more prevalent here and in AZ and CA BUT they do go all over the US. I wonder if NC even has a division of LE that handles these sorts of operations? It may be that in the Jacksonville area LE has NEVER had to work this type of case with a hispanic fugitive who had means to get across the country on such buses and would blend in with EVERY OTHER PASSENGER.

CL rode into Mexico hiding in plain sight - as I said, it isn't hard to get into Mexico, if you don't plan to go back OUT. The border agents on the Mexican side are not trying to restrict or even check MEXICANS coming into Mexico. CL went right by without so much as a glance - and we now know that Mexico ISN'T even LOOKING for .

Poor Maria, she can't get a break even in death. It's a horrible black comedy of errors that just keeps getting blacker and more absurd by the day. Can no-one get a handle on this manhunt??? I had the bus thing figured out within 24 hours - why didn't LE???

:furious::furious::furious:

My Opinion

FlowerChild,

You are absolutely correct and did a great job describing this bus line. They have a horrible reputation for safety violations, etc.

Ummmmmm let me see.......... maybe because that is breaking the law.:waitasec:
Why don't we just send a hit man? Ojo por ojo... diente por diente... (an eye for an eye, etc....). CL certainly didn't give Maria and the baby a chance, why should he deserve more consideration?

How are those type of bus lines able to keep running when they are obviously not following our laws? Has LE given up trying to stop them?! I bet if we started stopping those busses and arresting people on them for not having proper documentation and confiscating them for safety violations...we might put some fear into the people using them to cross back into Mexico.

How does this make any sense at all? From the way it's written it appears that he received more than one money transfer.

1. He would have to show ID to receive the money ... wouldn't someone notice?
2. So are they saying he received the money at the Western Union and then turned around and sent most of it to his attorneys? Again, this doesn't make much sense. I can't imagine how a guy on the run, who needs cash, would hand it over to an attorney. What is he worried that not paying the attorney would effect his credit?

:bang: :bang: :bang:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/22/missing.marine/

The source said Laurean received wire money transfers from Western Union before he left Houston, but would not say from whom.

The money mainly went to pay Laurean's attorneys, the source added.

How are those type of bus lines able to keep running when they are obviously not following our laws? Has LE given up trying to stop them?! I bet if we started stopping those busses and arresting people on them for not having proper documentation and confiscating them for safety violations...we might put some fear into the people using them to cross back into Mexico.

They get pulled off the road, out of service; fix the problems (barely!) and there they go again. (I hate passing those buses on the interstate - since I've seen some of their safety records, I'm afraid a wheel is going to fly off just as I'm passing, ugh.)

LE can't pull over every bus and search passengers without probable cause; maybe Feds (ICE) can? I'm not sure on that. Had they known that he really was in Texas and could narrow it down, they should have had LE staked out at the Tornado stations, absolutely. Texas was on the radar and was a concern he might go this way, certainly. You figure on that date (est 1/12) there was no specific as to where he might be. There isn't enough manpower to cover every scenario, sad to say. Really sad to say.

Also, once you're talking about border towns such as Laredo, etc., don't forget the corruption issue. Huge. There would be many who would be happy to help him out before they would want to turn him in or assist LE. :bang:

2. So are they saying he received the money at the Western Union and then turned around and sent most of it to his attorneys? Again, this doesn't make much sense. I can't imagine how a guy on the run, who needs cash, would hand it over to an attorney. What is he worried that not paying the attorney would effect his credit?

:bang: :bang: :bang:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/22/missing.marine/

The source said Laurean received wire money transfers from Western Union before he left Houston, but would not say from whom.

The money mainly went to pay Laurean's attorneys, the source added.

If this is TRUE, the attorney's may be trying to cut a deal..per Laurean.
The only thing I can think of.....

I guess his wife could use the money paid to the attorneys to protect her...since he no longer has a need for an atty. He is free!

I guess his wife could use the money paid to the attorneys to protect her...since he no longer has a need for an atty. He is free!

That is what I think. Maybe Christina's lawyers are part of the same firm used by CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ