Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do not check ID's traveling by foot, car or bus into Mexico. - Only returning from Mexico to the U.S.

Thanks for checking on the Bus Co.

I haven't been to Mexico in years, but when I lived in California, I went several times, on vacation with family, driving and flying... and then later with my then husband.

It never seemed hard to get into Mexico and never had to show my passport. I realize it may be different now.

Brings back a memory of, on one particular visit, when my family went to Ensenada (in Baja). A liquor store owner told my dear old dad that there was a "new law" and that he could take as many bottles of tequilla back into the US. When we went back into Calif, through the border, about 5 cases of the booze was confiscated! :waitasec:

Greta spoke very briefly (about 30 seconds?) on Laurean.
It didn't seem she said anything new or I hadn't heard already.

She is now back to the missing co-ed, Brianna Denison.

I really am concerned about both Ledger's case and Brianna's,
I just can't get too involved in another case or news item right now.

I'm already too obsessed with and too involved in the Missing Marine Case (as my house shows).... and just as :crazy: about it.

Thanks for checking on the Bus Co.

I haven't been to Mexico in years, but when I lived in California, I went several times, on vacation with family, driving and flying... and then later with my then husband.

It never seemed hard to get into Mexico and never had to show my passport. I realize it may be different now.

Brings back a memory of, on one particular visit, when my family went to Ensenada (in Baja). A liquor store owner told my dear old dad that there was a "new law" and that he could take as many bottles of tequilla back into the US. When we went back into Calif, through the border, about 5 cases of the booze was confiscated! :waitasec:

Greta spoke very briefly (about 30 seconds?) on Laurean.
It didn't seem she said anything new or I hadn't heard already.

She is now back to the missing co-ed, Brianna Denison.

I really am concerned about both Ledger's case and Brianna's,
I just can't get too involved in another case or news item right now.

I'm already too obsessed with and too involved in the Missing Marine Case (as my house shows).... and just as :crazy: about it.

I am following all 3!

He also said the same thing about the bus ticket purchase. He/they got their dates wrong like everyone else in this case? We know the atm took place on the 14th. And LE officially stated ticket purchased on the 14th to be used on the 15th. Sad when the criminal(s) can't get their own dates straight.

That could be it -- he just got the date wrong. Of course, that would be a pretty dangerous thing to do what with the alibi needs of his wife.
What in the world were the Laureans doing on the 15th?? And where was Maria?

Peace, that's funny about your dad. Sad about another pretty girl missing. And sad about Heath dying so young. He hasn't looked well for at least two years. I'll be curious to see if it's natural causes or not. My daughter and I were talking about a year ago how his face had a gray tint to it and he was getting old looking fast.

That could be it -- he just got the date wrong. Of course, that would be a pretty dangerous thing to do what with the alibi needs of his wife.
What in the world were the Laureans doing on the 15th?? And where was Maria?

It's crossed my mind that the 15th was thrown in there because that's the only day Xtina has an alibi for.

OK, I am having issues with the bus trip timeline. Can someboby help? NG said tonight that CL arrived in Houston before 5PM on the 12th. (How do they know this - probably because of one of the time stamps on one of the letters mailed from Houston). The quickest bus route to Houston takes about 26 hours.

Ummmm... you actually seem cold.

But I'm not, really.. :snooty:

I'm just frustrated.

I have actually been following the Denison case somewhat, when the news channel I have on at the time, has it on.

And I've been listening to the coverage of Heath Ledger's death, also.
It is very sad that such a young, up-and-coming, talented actor,
son, father has died... accidently or otherwise.

Good catch, It doesn't seem they did say does it?

No, I wish when they reported they give us more details, but my guess is it is post marked from Mexico, because prior to the supposed cousin siting Laurean, they were dead set on saying he was there.

I don't believe the cousin story. Was he hoping for reward money or to be on TV?

My other son writes about film/theater/T.V and celebrities in the news.

He also reviews films for Time Warner-AOL (Cinematical) and for other media, on and off the internet. I just checked and he is writing/covering HL's death quite a bit, also.

Heath has been around in more movies than most people realize. He was just very low keyed and very chosey about scripts. He hated being in the public eye. I loved him in The Patriot.

No, I wish when they reported they give us more details, but my guess is it is post marked from Mexico, because prior to the supposed cousin siting Laurean, they were dead set on saying he was there.

I heard the news as I was running out the door, but don't recall all the actual cities from where the letters were sent.

It seems one was sent from Raleigh, 1 or 2 were from Houston and another was from another city in the US.

Which, IMO, seems as if he has someone helping him mail the letters, at a time he rquests, from a city he isn't actually in, at the time they're mailed.

I heard the news as I was running out the door, but don't recall all the actual cities from where the letters were sent.

It seems one was sent from Raleigh, 1 or 2 were from Houston and another was from another city in the US.

Which, IMO, seems as if he has someone helping him mail the letters, at a time he rquests, from a city he isn't actually in, at the time they're mailed.

I agree with you there, peace, he really seems to have planned this out perfectly in advance. He has been weeks ahead of the investigation, and they seem like they can't even catch up!:eek:

Escape Timeline - Speculation Only - Based upon info received

11 Jan 08 Fri
[0630] and wife argue in front of home located at 103 Meadow Trail - reported by neighbor - dressed in UOD (uniform of the day)
[Approx - 0640 - 0700] reports to duty - reports to Senior - signs in and out.
0700 departs for Durham, NC.
0930 arrives Durham - checks into Microtel Inn - changes from UOD to civvies - abandons truck at motel
1010 boards Greyhound, Carolina Trailways Service 0517 bound for Houston, Tx.
12 Jan 08 Sat
1600 arrives Houston, TX. Main Greyhound Bus Station located at the intersection of Main St. & I-45 Pierce Elevated in downtown Houston after a 30 hour, 50 min bus trip - mails 2nd letter to wife at mail drop box located at bus depot written on trip
[after 1700] mails 2nd letter written while waiting for bus to Mexico
2330 departs Houston, TX for Gaudalajara, Mexico on Tornado Bus Co. Service 0865
13 Jan 08 Sun
[exact time unknown] arrives San Luis Potosi, Mexico - mails 3rd letter to wife written on trip
14 Jan 08 Mon
letters(2) mailed from Houston intercepted by LE - reported by local Houston station
0055 (5 min before 1 AM) arrives Gaudalajara, Mexico - Final Destination of trip after a 25 hour, 25 min. trip from Houston,Tx.- mails 4th letter to wife
visits cousin at family's liquor store with family/friends
:waitasec:

[/b]
.... He has been weeks ahead of the investigation, and they seem like they can't even catch up!:eek:
Isn't that the truth.
I want to know exactly how entered Mexico.
Did he just drive cross the border?
Was he wearing a disguise?
Surely his family and friends who watch American tv shows knew he was a wanted man.

Isn't that the truth.
Surely his family and friends who watch American tv shows knew he was a wanted man.

You don't need ID going that direction just coming back. NG reported tonight he took a Tornado Bus Line out of Houston possibly on Saturday.

Isn't that the truth.

He must've had a fake ID. He told the bus driver, going into Mexico, that his name was Armando Ramirez (the same name as his cousin).

I still wonder how the CNN reporter knew about Ramirez, the liquor store, and why he was the only one who showed up at that cousin's liquor store!

Oh yeah, didn't the reporter go to the town hall, obtain a copy of Laurean's birth certif and from there was able to get some other family info?

I can imagine how many Ramirez' residences and places of business he went to before the BINGO! moment! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie