Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question:
"Did cousin seem to know what vehicle was in or what direction he went in?"

Reporter in Mexico: "He said he didn't notice and again confirmed that were 3-4 buddies who were looking the other way, with Laurean."

NG:

"Shoes are being tested for evidence of blood."

NG is taking questions from people that need to read here.
Seems we already know a lot of the answers! LOL
Good evening! :) I've been watching her show too, and caught a few questions, not just tonight, from people who should be reading here!

At least now we have information he was (and maybe still is) in Guadalajara. I wonder who was with him though?

LKL is covering Ledger's death, the economy today, and something else that I missed what it is.

Question:
"Did cousin seem to know what vehicle was in or what direction he went in?"

Reporter in Mexico: "He said he didn't notice and again confirmed that were 3-4 buddies who were looking the other way, with Laurean."

So were they standing out in front of the store facing the parking lot? If several fellows were just out there waiting for CL, it would seem more natural for them to be standing in a group facing each other, maybe moving around a little bit.Sounds to me like they could have been functioning as lookouts in case the cousin's store was being watched by FBI or police. I think it would be very cheap to hire two or three bodygards once he crossed the border to Mexico. I seriously doubt that they were just buddies from the U.S.Sorry to say, U.S. authorities seem to be doing a lot more talking than action. Pretty sad that he could go undetected thruout that long, slow bus trip.Susan

So were they standing out in front of the store facing the parking lot? If several fellows were just out there waiting for CL, it would seem more natural for them to be standing in a group facing each other, maybe moving around a little bit.Sounds to me like they could have been functioning as lookouts in case the cousin's store was being watched by FBI or police. I think it would be very cheap to hire two or three bodygards once he crossed the border to Mexico. I seriously doubt that they were just buddies from the U.S.Sorry to say, U.S. authorities seem to be doing a lot more talking than action. Pretty sad that he could go undetected thruout that long, slow bus trip.Susan
Good thoughts ~ and I don't think they were buddies from the US either, maybe more like some locals. He needs to have his back watched ~ the reward money that's being offered could go a long way in Mexico!

A law enforcement source told CNN Tuesday that, in addition to the letter he left for his wife at their house, Laurean has mailed her three others.
One letter is postmarked after Laurean left their North Carolina home on January 11 and drove to a motel in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina, telling her he would be on the road, the source said. He wrote where he was leaving the truck and described the motel he was staying in, located near a mall the two had visited, the source said.
The letter was postmarked from Raleigh-Durham, the source said.
In each letter, Laurean wrote that he loves her and cares deeply about his 18-month-old daughter. In one letter, he addressed his daughter directly, in a sort of farewell, the source said. (more at link)

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/22/missing.marine/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

NG:

"Shoes are being tested for evidence of blood."

NG is taking questions from people that need to read here.
Seems we already know a lot of the answers! LOL

You got that right, Peace! :)

For example, everything I saw on AMW last Saturday was something we have already discussed here at WS.

(Well, except for the clip of Sheriff Brown almost getting tears in his eyes as he described being at the body recovery and seeing a perfect little hand that had not been burned and wasn't attached to its arm. Said that was one of his toughest moments ever as LE.) <sad>

Anyway, I've very impressed with all the info our WS brainstorming has come up with!

Think capture: :behindbar

Greta is starting off with coverage on Ledger's death.

I'll try to post anything new she has on the Lauterbach / Laurean Case.

Greta is starting off with coverage on Ledger's death.

I'll try to post anything new she has on the Lauterbach / Laurean Case.
Thanks Peace :) I'm watching her too and hoping she'll say something about CL or his cousin.

Are other WSers in chatrooms?

Just wondering, cuz there's not much posting here.

I tried to get into a WS Chat the other night,
but some glitch in my computer won't let me.

Please... if any of you are in a Chatroom and
come up with any new info and/or theories.... let us know here. :)

I'm here, anxiously waiting to see what you type. I haven't been able to get into chat today. I can't even get the sign on page.

Wasn't it mentioned over the weekend that a hot tip had come into AMW from CL's cousin? Or was it another tip the media was talking about?

I think alot of people are in the Heath Ledger thread or following it on the net.

A little more of what I caught:

Wife has received a total of 4 letters.

There's confirmation that he traveled to Houston....

Then took a bus from Tornado Bus Co... $170.00, to cross border.
Talked to bus driver.
Told bus driver his name was Armando Ramirez.

Commercial....

I am presently checking on Tornado Bus Co. here in Houston - what concerns me is that Tornado is in a different part of the city than that of Greyhound coming into town. There is a Greyhound route (0577)that goes from Durham, N.C. through Shreveport, La. and he would have to transfer there. There were eyewitness reports that he was spotted in Shreveport. Tornado is an hispanic bus line. It is located in the northern part of Houston which is heavily hispanic. Some signs are not even in English. One would basically have to speak Spanish to ride it. They do not check ID's traveling by foot, car or bus into Mexico. - Only returning from Mexico to the U.S.

A law enforcement source told CNN Tuesday that, in addition to the letter he left for his wife at their house, Laurean has mailed her three others.
One letter is postmarked after Laurean left their North Carolina home on January 11 and drove to a motel in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina, telling her he would be on the road, the source said. He wrote where he was leaving the truck and described the motel he was staying in, located near a mall the two had visited, the source said.
In each letter, Laurean wrote that he loves her and cares deeply about his 18-month-old daughter. In one letter, he addressed his daughter directly, in a sort of farewell, the source said. (more at link)

Okay, here's a paragraph from your link that I don't understand.
"Police believe Lauterbach was killed December 14, the same day she bought a bus ticket for travel on the following day. But in the note provided to police by Laurean's wife, the corporal said Lauterbach had killed herself December 15."
Why would he be telling his wife Maria died a day later than she did? There must be a reason.

Greta just went to a commercial... coming up is coverage on the missing college co-ed, Brianna Denison and then coverage on Drew Peterson.

Ummmm... not to seem cold, but I agree with Panthera's:
"How dare they ~ CL hasn't been found yet!!!"

I wasn't aware that Ledger was that big of a star...
and the stations seem to be covering the news of Ledger's death
as though it's a shock that a celebrity dies young, has overdosed,
or even uses drugs/alcohol.

Not one mention of Laurean, so far. :mad: :confused: :furious:

Hi SQ, did they say where the 4th letter was mailed from?

I am presently checking on Tornado Bus Co. here in Houston - what concerns me is that Tornado is in a different part of the city than that of Greyhound coming into town. There is a Greyhound route (0577)that goes from Durham, N.C. through Shreveport, La. and he would have to transfer there. There were eyewitness reports that he was spotted in Shreveport. Tornado is an hispanic bus line. It is located in the northern part of Houston which is heavily hispanic. Some signs are not even in English. One would basically have to speak Spanish to ride it. They do not check ID's traveling by foot, car or bus into Mexico. - Only returning from Mexico to the U.S.

That's interesting info, thanks! Easy for to cross the border undetected...

Why would he be telling his wife Maria died a day later than she did? There must be a reason.

He also said the same thing about the bus ticket purchase. He/they got their dates wrong like everyone else in this case? We know the atm took place on the 14th. And LE officially stated ticket purchased on the 14th to be used on the 15th. Sad when the criminal(s) can't get their own dates straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie