Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if this appears to be "antlering" in.

But I am getting a little antsy........stomping actually. :) I am bringing forward what I had posted in my new thread titled Timeline By Date:

Okay, before I go alot farther in this. Just wanted to know if this format can/will help us or make it more confusing???

12/14/07

Marines: CL reports to duty
Marines: CL does not attend X-Mas Party
AMW: Maria does not attend X-Mas Party
AMW: Durham finds Note
Marines: Durham finds Note
Marines: Durham calls Maria's Sister
Marines: Durham talks to Maria's Mother
AMW: Maria reports to work - Ends @ Noon

Just want some ideas in stucturing before I go any further!!!

I'm really trying to make what I think is such a conflicting collection of dates, times, etc. into something that we could as least say,,,,

yea.......that is 2 or 3 times that date/time has been stated, so therefore, we can place some reliance on that as being more true than false.

Or would this just confuse everyone even more than we are now??

"One of the news channels (fox/headline) just did an interview with a reporter from their station that was down in Guadalajara. He spoke with the cousin of CL. ....."

Thanx for posting that, Kathyn2...

I wonder how the reporter knew to go to that store and how he knew that Laurean's cousin owned it / worked there.

I only saw a small part of the interview. Interesting that he had friends with him. I wonder if they came from the US with him or if they're friends / residents of Mexico.

lol, SS and JDB.

Gretawire has a ton of new video of the scene, the neighbors, etc. More pics. Too many posts to place here. But here is a link to her site:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Thx, SuziQ ....... question:

Did you notice that the man's name was never mentioned -- the one standing in the yard w/Wanda?

Unless I miss my guess, either that man is not Richard Alander, or he has had a major makeover in the last week.

Differences:
* Thick, dark facial hair ... Richard's was lighter and thinner.
* Thick mustache ... Richard's was thin.
* Said he never saw CL burning anything in his backyard, but Richard said he saw burning on the 24th ... (or did he)

Bottom line: I'm wondering if the guy in the interview w/Wanda was the same guy who gave the interview to Greta's producer (the one entitled "Speaking Out" on her home page???????

(of course, just now she's all over the Heath Ledger thing)

Thanx for posting that, Kathyn2...

I wonder how the reporter knew to go to that store and how he knew that Laurean's cousin owned it / worked there.

I only saw a small part of the interview. Interesting that he had friends with him. I wonder if they came from the US with him or if they're friends / residents of Mexico.

I just looked up the Gaudalajara newspaper website - there is no mention of CL or pic. :mad: :furious:

It looks as though Heath Ledger's death in NYC is taking "front and center" in the NEWS department, so that we won't be getting as much on the Laurean / Lauterbach Case tonight as we'd like.

I didn't know who Ledger was, until son just told me he was an actor in Brokeback Mountain, Monster's Ball, and a new Batman movie.

Rest In Peace, Heath Ledger

Thx, SuziQ ....... question:

Did you notice that the man's name was never mentioned -- the one standing in the yard w/Wanda?

Unless I miss my guess, either that man is not Richard Alander, or he has had a major makeover in the last week.

Differences:
* Thick, dark facial hair ... Richard's was lighter and thinner.
* Thick mustache ... Richard's was thin.
* Said he never saw CL burning anything in his backyard, but Richard said he saw burning on the 24th ... (or did he)

Bottom line: I'm wondering if the guy in the interview w/Wanda was the same guy who gave the interview to Greta's producer (the one entitled "Speaking Out" on her home page???????
I mentioned that was not Richard Alander here
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1931526&postcount=269

GREAT!!

So now, we have a married woman with her husband making statements,

and, then we have the same married woman with a different man making statements.

I am SO GLAD that I am still alive to see that the human race still has it's evil vs. good sides.

Welcome to WS, FMRUSMC!

Why would you say it wasn't good for her to be confined to the base? Do you mean it would be unpleasant in some way or it means they are actually holding her for some reason?

Welcome to WS, Dbl R 2! : )

Good question about Mexico and their notification process. I would think that the police have his photos, but the general public may not be aware of him yet. It depends on how much tv coverage he receives and the like. It will be the police that track him down there.

SS:

You can't be that far behind the eight ball!!!!

FMRUSMC has been here for a day or two. Meaning yesterday for first post, making today day two.

Or if it was just today...................lot of posting then!! :):)

Scratching SS shoulders..............

"she does take on so much"

Don't we all though sometimes??????

Interesting...

Now we know that Mrs. Alander has two men living at her house.

Earlier we saw Richard Alander in an interview and now Malo Menard.

Not that it's any of our business.
How do we know if he lives with her and not on the other side of Cesar's?

How do we know if he lives with her and not on the other side of Cesar's?
True SS. but what was he doing on her & Richard's porch and telling her to come in? In another photo he is with her also so kinda think he may live there with them.

Richard is Wanda's husband, (Alander's last name) possibly the other gentleman is a neighbor that lives on the other side of the Lorean's?? His name is Malo Menard.

peace:

I had the impression that they were relatives of CL???

I had the impression that they were relatives of CL???[/QUOTE]

Yes. In the interview that I saw, the guy is a cousin of Laurean's.
I still wonder how they found him working at the liquor store.

Does the guy have the same last name?
Did someone, (a friend or a relative), in Guadalajuara, or elsewhere, tell
the reporter where to find a cousin or other relative?

Just wondering "out loud" here.
:confused:

I had the impression that they were relatives of CL???

:confused:[/quote]

On the news was said the cousin called the Le. If it's true another story.

I thought that it was said that he somehow found out about cl being fugitive. I thought that maybe he was the tip that called in to most wanted, but then the police would have been talking to him instead of reporter right?

And no I'm not from Mexico, grew up 1 hr from Dayton Ohio. Still live in Ohio

:confused:

Having problems with quotes here...........anyway, they said the cousin's name was Juan Antonio Ramos Ramirez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d_z