Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[/quote]On the news was said the cousin called the Le. If it's true another story.[/QUOTE]

On the interview I saw, the cousin didn't know that was a fugitive nor had he seen any of the Wanted Posters....

... so, again, I wonder how the reporter found him and the liquor store and why LE wasn't notified or along for the ride.

peace9274
... so, again, I wonder how the reporter found him and the liquor store and why LE wasn't notified or along for the ride.
[/quote]
I think perhaps Christine has told the LE the location of all of Cesar's relatives in Mexico, and elsewhere.

IMO

Once Christina turned over the note that Cesar wrote, she has been in a "controled" situation by the Marines (first) and the LE (second).

She is also a mother with a beautiful young daughter (and even I don't know is this toddler is with her mother or been taken away from her), but I would think Christina has been singing everything she know about Cesar to the Marines/LE since then.

Guess I agree with TG then.

I think perhaps Christine has told the LE the location of all of Cesar's relatives in Mexico, and elsewhere.

AHA... good thinking.
At first, when I read your post, I wondered how Christina would know where all the relatives lived. I wouldn't know where all my husband's relatives were, especially if in a foreign country.

But, I figured they may have found an address book of '.

If Christina did give them info or an address book, you'd think that LE would've interviewed them first.

Maybe LE did get there first and interviewed the relative(s), and didn't get any solid info, (or if they did, didn't give it to us), and the reporters got the information of the location(s) from LE.

Sounds good to me.
For the moment, anyway.

NG said more letters mailed. One from Houston and one from Raleigh. If that is true and they just rec'd them, he has to be sending them to someone for them to mail the letters for him.

For those of you who don't have coverage of Nancy Grace right now... she's covering Ledger's death.

IMO

Once Christina turned over the note that Cesar wrote, she has been in a "controled" situation by the Marines (first) and the LE (second).

She is also a mother with a beautiful young daughter (and even I don't know is this toddler is with her mother or been taken away from her), but I would think Christina has been singing everything she know about Cesar to the Marines/LE since then.

Guess I agree with TG then.

Perhaps because the MC did not consider Cesar a flight risk, they have re-evaluated their thinking and have decided perhaps it is possible she could become one. If LE has her, which is possible, the same would be true. LE would be more guarded about her I would think. A spouse cannot be forced to testify against their spouse - there is a reason she is being cooperative and singing. IMO LE has something on her and they definitely do not want the press catching up with her.

On NG, coming up after the commercial...

"Stay tuned.... more on Laurean. There's a relative of Laurean's, in Mexico, that says he's alive and well."

Having problems with quotes here...........anyway, they said the cousin's name was Juan Antonio Ramos Ramirez.

Interesting .... two of CL's AKAs (fr. FBI poster) are

Cesar Armando Laurean-Ramirez and Armando Ramirez

Laurean visited the cousin last week.
Cousin said he didn't know of Laurean's being wanted.
And then right after the visit, he saw that he was wanted, on CNN News.

Cousin said no one had visited them prior to this reporter.

So, no LE had been there.

Reporter is talking to NG right now.

They went to Guadalajuara town hall and got a copy of Laurean's birth certificate.

"Not rocket science."

had "traveled by bus from Raleigh to Houston and then on to Mexico."

So, he didn't take a plane out of airport by the Microtel Inn.

Cousin: "He came here with a few buddies of his for a few days."

A little more of what I caught:

Wife has received a total of 4 letters.

There's confirmation that he traveled to Houston....

Then took a bus from Tornado Bus Co... $170.00, to cross border.
Talked to bus driver.
Told bus driver his name was Armando Ramirez.

Commercial....

I gotta say....I am VERY disappointed in Law Enforcement in this case. Nancy Grace is talking about how he escaped on her show. On a long 2400 mile bus trip into Mexico. I can't believe that LE didn't check on every bus and plane going into Mexico and have the busses stopped at the border to check out every bus and plane for this guy. They should have put it into action immediately. Like Nancy said, why don't they just give him a plane ticket to Europe and send him on his way. This inept crew is never going to get CL. They are way too stupid.

NG:

"Shoes are being tested for evidence of blood."

NG is taking questions from people that need to read here.
Seems we already know a lot of the answers! LOL

"Continued letters seems to be to the daughter... and about how much he loves daughter. Sorta as a good bye letter and maybe someday we'll be together."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple