Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is that color looks to be the same as the color they painted the living room. People will often try out paint in such an area to see if the color is what they want. If there was blood underneath it...it makes it even more convenient. I wonder if the white was actually Kilz?! Sheetrock soaks paint up like crazy if it is not sealed.

lol, SS and JDB.

Gretawire has a ton of new video of the scene, the neighbors, etc. More pics. Too many posts to place here. But here is a link to her site:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

WTG GRETA!! may very well have temporarily hidden Maria's body under the deck of the above ground pool!

Our gal Greta is going to figure this one out for us- just watch her. LOL

Did they have a separate laundry room? Was the washer and dryer in the garage? Don't tell me Xtina was still having to go to the laudramat with a toddler while he was driving a brand new double cab truck.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/22/missing.marine/index.html

I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere. Fugitive seen in Mexico. I guess I'm dumb in reading and trying to grasp all of the news on this case. So perhaps he not only went to Mexico because there is family there but also because he knew Mexico would not extradite a suspect to the U.S. if that person would be facing the death penalty?

From the Marine Corps forum today:
A statement has been posted that an agreement has been made to return CL to the US and the DP will not be sought. The response to this from fellow Marines is outrage. The curse words are so bad I would not even copy and post them. CL had better hope the authorities get to him before another Marine does.

The discovery of the shoe, well it's a little suspicious don't ya think? Mark Furhman was in the neighborhood. (I'm seeking cover now!) (PS, it's a joke except for the fact some defense attorney may try to use the idea.) (My husband's in law enforcement so I can make the joke.)

Did they have a separate laundry room? Was the washer and dryer in the garage? Don't tell me Xtina was still having to go to the laudramat with a toddler while he was driving a brand new double cab truck.

I wouldn't be surprised, FRM. I didn't see a washer or dryer either. It wouldn't be the first time a big shot MACHO has a brand spanking new toy while his wife has an old beater to lug the dirty laundry to the laundromat.

And that's MY Opinion !

Sure would have been a good place to hide her, wouldn't it?
After watching the videos which are not of Wanda's husband Richard, but another guy named Malo Menard that I have a photo of from another interview. Richard had said in his interview he had seen a fire prior to Christmas Eve, but MM said the Laurean's had never burned before???? who is this guy, maybe her brother or relative living there :confused:

Notice the way she kept looking at Mr. Menard for approval before she spoke?, and then the last video he enters the house telling her "they're only going to ask you the same questions over and over".

>snip

"I had to agree not to seek the death penalty," Hudson said. "My hands were tied if I wanted to bring him here to face murder charges."
He added, "It was very frustrating and disappointing".>

you're not kidding!

The laundry room could of been off the kitchen or in the hallway etc.. His truck was actually a 2004 model so about 4 years old and it was registered in the name of Salvador Laurean.

FMRUSCM:

I am thinking the same thoughts as you are. I had jokenly posted that the Marines would be lining up at Attention to Ready, Set, Aim and Fire.

Appears from your post and what you are hearing from your fellow Marines, that is what they want to do. But wanting to do............is far different from doing it, at least I would most definately think so.

Any and all Marines right now, just want CL behind bars and this episode of a horrible Marine murder to go away so they can get back to concentraing on what is at hand.

Which is their loyalty to the USMC, their Country and preserving all the rights we have in this Country.

GOD BLESS ALL UNIFORMED TROOPS, LE, FIRE FIGHTERS, ETC. that have put their lives on the line for all others.

Wondering how many Marines are lining up to be ready to welcome CL back to the US???

ATTENTION!
FACE FORWARD
READY
AIM
FIRE

:clap:

J/K, but I am sure there are some who are thinking this!

I dunno. Would these be the same Marines who harrassed, ostracized, and terrorized the victim after the rape charge-- the ones who made her move off base and punched her in the face?

boody:

I don't know, but it could have been civilians who had done the harassing. They also live on base with their military spouses. There are no facts to say if the harassing was done by Military personnel or civilians.

I was saying from what I read off site at Military sites, they are most eager to take care of CL, if for no other reason than the fact, he has brought shame to the USMC.

Sorry if my post offended you.

O/T:

Would some of you that know me, please check out my new thread and post there.

Thanks!!!

Hi everyone, Ive been lurking around for a week or so trying to stay on top of this. Hubby was listening to Fox report and the person that they were talking to,(not sure if cousin or not) was saying that when came into the store there were people waiting outside for him and they were all turned away from the store like they didnt want anyone to see their faces. He also said that there were no flyers or anything out in this city saying that he was a fugitive.

Shouldn't their have been wide notification in Mexico already?

Hi everyone, Ive been lurking around for a week or so trying to stay on top of this. Hubby was listening to Fox report and the person that they were talking to,(not sure if cousin or not) was saying that when came into the store there were people waiting outside for him and they were all turned away from the store like they didnt want anyone to see their faces. He also said that there were no flyers or anything out in this city saying that he was a fugitive.

Shouldn't their have been wide notification in Mexico already?

Welcome to websleuths, you will enjoy it, don't forget to check out the private areas such as the jury room. Yes to your question. I think it's only a matter of time and he will be in custody, this one isn't going away.

How did you decide on your name? We're always curious around here, :crazy: Thanks for joining in with us.

dbl:

Welcome to WS! Glad you got out of lurker mode and posted!! I know it's hard the first time!

I know for a fact that CL's poster is here in the US, I would have thought the same for Mexico. But I don't know any of the rules for Mexico. But I would think if we have and LE there, that they would have given posters to the Mexico LE to put up.

As far as the people outside the store turning their heads away, that would make sense to me. Probably most of them have their husbands/spouses/Uncles/Aunts, etc. here in the US as illegal immigrants.
If they were part of CL's family, that would also make sense for them to turn their heads away.

I don't think there will be much help from Mexico, even with the $25,000, just for that reason.

May I ask where you and hubby live? Are you in Mexico??

One of the news channels (fox/headline) just did an interview with a reporter from their station that was down in Guadalajara. He spoke with the cousin of CL. Cousin said that CL showed up at his shop with 3 friends but the 3 friends never looked his way but stood out on the street facing the street. CL was wearing black jeans and a red sweat shirt and said he was just passing thru. The cousin said that CL comes down to that area quite a bit and the visit was not out of the ordinary and that CL seemed relaxed and happy and normal.

Then the reporter told the news anchor that there were NO signs or any info down in Mexico in that area (the 2nd biggest city in Mexico) and that he even asked the police there about it and they didn't know a thing. So no officals or people are looking for CL down there. Our government seems to be highly remiss! No one has even been to speak to the cousin yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey