Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS:

Could a lie detector be administered to the cousin if he agrees to it? How much is the Mexican authorities involved there as opposed to US authorities? Do we have US authorities over there right now??

Oooh SS...you just had to rain on my parade! :crazy:
Sorry, Mygirlsadie. :blowkiss: I would love to be excited about that news, but I just can't go there until they actually find him. I don't trust his family right now in light of the fact someone must be helping him.

SS:

Could a lie detector be administered to the cousin if he agrees to it? How much is the Mexican authorities involved there as opposed to US authorities? Do we have US authorities over there right now??
We do have US authorities there, but I don't know if they are allowed to detain Cesar in any way at all. They can find him, but it will probably be up to the Mexican police to actually take him into custody.

As far as the cousin goes...I seriously doubt as a witness he would be asked to take a LD test. They will have to treat it as any other lead and follow up on what he is telling them.

Your right SS.. I just wish we had SOMETHING,ANYTHING!! I thought about it today and it's true he has to be getting help because he has to eat he has to sleep.. pretty boy isn't going to rough it! He was a personal clerk not a combat trooper, he probably never even got his hands dirty.

Sorry, Mygirlsadie. :blowkiss: I would love to be excited about that news, but I just can't go there until they actually find him. I don't trust his family right now in light of the fact someone must be helping him.

Hudson said Laurean apparently entered his native Mexico days after leaving behind that note.
FBI spokesman Newsom Summerlin said the bureau plans to circulate matchbooks or business cards in Mexico with Laurean's photo. The Marine's wanted poster is on the FBI's Most Wanted List with a $25,000 reward.

From the looks of that garage, it wasn't used for parking vehicles. There is a very good possibility that Christina was not in the habit of going out to the garage. Perhaps there was nothing of significance in the house for her to see. It seems quite possible there was nothing for her to see and if she wasn't in the habit of checking out the garage, no reason for her to look in the garage at all. The body could have been left in place for a while and she might not even notice it then.

I agree also the picture last night showed one spot painted a differnt color which could have been real quick before christina got home at 7:00 from the party on the base.
I wish they would have shown if the celing was beams or sheet rock. That would explain why Christina did not see blood on the beams.

Strong, compelling evidence eh?! What does that mean? Did they find his tequila bottle or what?

I agree also the picture last night showed one spot painted a differnt color which could have been real quick before christina got home at 7:00 from the party on the base.
I wish they would have shown if the celing was beams or sheet rock. That would explain why Christina did not see blood on the beams.
If you will look at those photos again, you will see the white was painted first...because it was in the paint tray and beside it looks like fresh paint on the wall.

SS:

roflol.

sorry.............I needed that with dates dates dates, conflicting conflicting, conflicting

in my mind right now. Wow, this is time consuming, but need to get away from it once in a while.

When Greta asked Capt. Rick Sutherland about the blood in the garage he himself said if it were his wife she would have never noticed the blood as she's not trained to know what to look for.

Also, doubtful the was dry wall (which the property records show used in home) would have been up on the ceiling of the garage, and who walks in their garage looking up?

I dont think so either.
But the question was whether they would smell "burning flesh" ....... was the bonfire burning human flesh?

There might not have been any flesh left when he had the bonfire.She was more then likely set on fire earlier. And it was reported she was also wrapped in something.

On FOX next........they believe hubby had help with burring the body.
Turn your tv;s on to fox.

Shep just said there is compelling evidence that CL had help killing Maria and burying her body.

FOX is on commercial break right now...more when they come back.

Susan

When Greta asked Ed Brown about the blood in the garage he himself said if it were his wife she would have never noticed the blood as she's not trained to know what to look for.

Also, doubtful the was dry wall (which the property records show used in home) would have been up on the ceiling of the garage, and who walks in their garage looking up?
That wasn't Brown, it was the younger officer...the new spokesperson.

My garage has drywall all around including the ceiling. It is also painted.

Thanks P! What did they say?

Well, I hate when they do that.:mad:
Just said they believe he had help with the murder and or cover up.....
Had 3 good tips yesterday which Le is following up on.
And he is in Mexico
Sorry they talk in circles to me.
Seems to be they just want ppl to watch.

Have no clue if this is correct.....
Le has to come out with it.

The have a HUGE lead on the case: per Fox News-

LE found clothing that was 's with blood on it. So they are testing the shoe with the clothes, and have enough evidence now to place him.

They believe that had help burying the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1