Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got truck drivers alerted from Ohio......

passing the word along for the truck's description now. If anyone has any other information, let me know.

Good thinking, just in case the LE is not telling us the correct direction he went....

Hey all my sisters/brothers in arms:

I seriously need to know:

These posts of truck one second and bus the next are getting confusing.

What exactly is Learean driving or on right now from the last REPORTED SIGHTING?? I will then assume he is still in that vehicle until LE says he has been spotted in something else.
Do you not read my posts?! LOL It is back to the bus...not in the truck...he is in LOUISIANA!

The exact wording on Fox just a few minutes ago was, "ACCORDING TO AUTHORITIES".

OMG! O/T. On one of the tickers on the news channel it said that that 10 year old boy who raped his 8 year old sister (or stepsister, not sure which) was sodomized by his stepfather to "avenge" the rape! Dear God!

OMG! O/T. On one of the tickers on the news channel it said that that 10 year old boy who raped his 8 year old sister (or stepsister, not sure which) was sodomized by his stepfather to "avenge" the rape! Dear God!

Wrong story... it was an 18 yr old boy who raped his 8 yr old step sister. The rest of the story is correct. Mom bailed her 18 yr old son out after her husband requested she did not. It's over in crimes in the news forum. Eye for an eye is in the title.

two hours behind..........

What slowpokes! If I can get truck drivers on alert in 5 minutes, they had better rev up their engines!

Family and friends gathered Saturday at the Vandalia childhood home of Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach. Family members were seeking support from each other and respect for their privacy from the media, as news continued to break throughout the day from Onslow County, N.C., where officials found the charred remains of Lauterbach and her unborn child.

A prayer service is scheduled at 7 p.m., Monday at the Lauterbach's
home parish:
St. Christopher Catholic Church,
435 E. National Road,
Vandalia, Ohio

I am wondering if maybe he was stringing her along this whole time, thus the "friendly" relationship they had towards the end, she bought the bus ticket thinking they were running away together. She would not need her car if the plan was to go to Mexico (ElPaso is within walking distance). Maybe he had her fooled he had people down there to take them in.
Or, perhaps she bought the ticket for him. Maybe he convinced her he was having trouble with his wife and needed to get away and asked her to purchase it telling her his wife couldnt track him down if she was the one to buy the ticket. My therory is, he was fooling her this whole time saying he was going to leave his wife, made plans for them to run off, she buys the bus ticket and he lures her to his house. I do not think his wife was there. Either out of town or maybe moved out because of conflict over the impending birth of the baby. I think he knew it was safe to bring her there and not have to worry about his wife. I think he then attacked her and placed her out back to be burned. I think the baby was protected by her abdomen and the placenta and fluid, ect and that accounts for why part of the baby was still intact.
Just IMO

too far fetched? or just scary that one could be striking up a conversation not knowing they were a murderer?

It's horribly scary that not everybody is as informed as we are, Jinxie. Most people are unaware that a manhunt is on it's way, or forget about it as soon as they turn off the news. Scary, but true :(

SS:

I do read your posts!!! But you have posted both truck and bus........

thanks for confirming it is BUS now...................

So I'll alert the truck drivers to stop all Greyhound Buses and do a search!

Wrong story... it was an 18 yr old boy who raped his 8 yr old step sister. The rest of the story is correct. Mom bailed her 18 yr old son out after her husband requested she did not. It's over in crimes in the news forum. Eye for an eye is in the title.

Oops, I only scanned the ticker then assumed! See what happens when you assume? thanks Cubby! Hey, I was close!

OT - there is a thread about that that gives more detail in crimes in the news forum.

SS:

I do read your posts!!! But you have posted both truck and bus........

thanks for confirming it is BUS now...................

So I'll alert the truck drivers to stop all Greyhound Buses and do a search!
I am ONLY reporting what is on the news! I am not making stuff up as it goes. LOL We had conflicting reports after the first time the bus was mentioned. Turn on Fox! :blowkiss:

awwwwwwwwww. she's from Ohio? Never heard of Vandalia before. Will have to see where that is located at.

SS: Okay, bus bus bus

I am wondering if maybe he was stringing her along this whole time, thus the "friendly" relationship they had towards the end, she bought the bus ticket thinking they were running away together. She would not need her car if the plan was to go to Mexico (ElPaso is within walking distance). Maybe he had her fooled he had people down there to take them in.
Or, perhaps she bought the ticket for him. Maybe he convinced her he was having trouble with his wife and needed to get away and asked her to purchase it telling her his wife couldnt track him down if she was the one to buy the ticket. My therory is, he was fooling her this whole time saying he was going to leave his wife, made plans for them to run off, she buys the bus ticket and he lures her to his house. I do not think his wife was there. Either out of town or maybe moved out because of conflict over the impending birth of the baby. I think he knew it was safe to bring her there and not have to worry about his wife. I think he then attacked her and placed her out back to be burned. I think the baby was protected by her abdomen and the placenta and fluid, ect and that accounts for why part of the baby was still intact.
Just IMO

The friendly relationship is merely Maria being forced to still work alongside her rapist while being harassed, having her car keyed, having her job threatened by Cezar and his friends and being slugged in the face.

Seriously, everyone needs to remember that this girl was raped. This was not a case of Maria and Cesar having a secret affair of somesort and making a pact to runaway together.

It's horribly scary that not everybody is as informed as we are, Jinxie. Most people are unaware that a manhunt is on it's way, or forget about it as soon as they turn off the news. Scary, but true :(

K that's what I thought - I agree - It amazed me when people call me and I bring up something that's HUGE here, as well as in the media and people look at me Like I just sprung antennas and another head!

I thought they said she was from Dayton, OH? I guess maybe its close to vandalia? (Im geographically challenged)

SS:

I know you don't make stuff up and never inferred that!!! I would turn on Fox, but hubby has tv. Beavis understands, or one of the posters here does. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff