DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sheriff's department(hate to say) is like Britney, always late...:eek:

You better do it Indy, I'm not fully awake yet...:blushing:
me either, this should be good...LOL

Okay I will do it but just to warn you guys spelling and writing will be fast. I am not a fast typer so it will be quick and to the point. LOL

I have to eat. LOL So you guys are on your own for the presser. Going for fried egg sandwiches this morning instead of grilled cheese.

I have to eat. LOL So you guys are on your own for the presser. Going for fried egg sandwiches this morning instead of grilled cheese.
Make me one please...LOL:blowkiss:

ETA With my posting counts lately I just may hit 6000 today W00T! LOL

Sorry repeating my first post on page 3 cuz I have not read page 4 and 5 yet. BUT BUT

I am wondering WHO ordered Maria's room mate to be GONE during this critical time? Wonder when the orders for the room mate were DONE and how soon after HE was sent away?????????

IS this part of a coverup for Cpl ?

I am also wondering IF IF Cpl has a friend from basic training OR OR any kind of CLOSE friend, who might be in the Shreveport LA area?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

--->>>Wanted to bring over peace9274 post about press conf this morning the 14th of Jan.

Also thanks to Steadfast posts #2 & 7
Flowerchoild #24 & 31
Barbo0301 #11 & 29
All covering dual citizenship LOTS OF INFO on passports etc etc. a MUST read.

WHAT DOES THE DUAL MEAN IF he is located IN Mexico about HOW WE GET HIM back to USA for ARREST AND TRIAL ETC.?

Additionally Dimples #33 and #35 about the CLOSE friend who LIVES next door, whose signature is on marriage certificate. Marine credo "Death B4 Dishonor. Hmmm.

Pharlap, I noted your suggestion on page two of this #5 thread, yeppers get DOG on this, he could redeem himself BIG TIME IF HE CAN FIND HIM!!!! Phar (hope you donut mind me giving you a nickname) Wonder HOW DOG would go about this???

Man Mr. Brown you want the medias help BUT you keep them waiting so long, HOW RUDE!

...They helped create this monster.
I disagree. The Marine Corps did not help create this monster. This guy was already like this. I don't know what caused him to be a rapist and a murderer; however, this psychotic behavior/tendency was there long before he joined the USMC.

Camper, BLOWKISSES, I have not heard of why but did hear that he was in Cali for training. I assumed it was already planned. Sorry I know, no help.

http://www.cnn.com/

CNN reporting now. No presser yet? Brown said he hopes to have more info on Christina's involvement by presser time.

I disagree. The Marine Corps did not help create this monster. This guy was already like this. I don't know what caused him to be a rapist and a murderer; however, this psychotic behavior/tendency was there long before he joined the USMC.
Nan:blowkiss: While they might not have helped create him, they sure help him get away, IMOO

http://www.cnn.com/

CNN reporting now. No presser yet? Brown said he hopes to have more info on Christina's involvement by presser time.
Thanks SUZ! So we might just be right about this woman after all. I was starting to feel bad for thinking she couldve been in on this

Dang it ppl stop going in and out, you are faking me out!

ETA it is now 33 minutes late, can we get this show on the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Dirty