Missing cell phones

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Jeremy did mention "people ceating on their husbands".... maybe DB was cheating on Ji with MW's Ex..

They get all juiced up - he steals baby Lisa - and the phones???

Did MW say "walking around Lisa's neighbourhood"? I think she said she's been there but I don't think she said walking around. I've seen this a few times on the thread and wonder if I missed this. :waitasec:

I fixed my post and took out the reference to mw walking through lisa's neighborhood with ex-boyfrind - MW said she has been through the neighborhood with her ex-boyfriend.

sorry for the confusion.

First of all, I don't see how you guys keep saying "Jersey Jersey Jersey" here. I don't see this 42 year old guy (and have you seen his mugshots?) with "stephanie" from "LazyTown" that appears to be close to half of his age.

Second, I feel a break is coming soon based off of the firing of CS and camp Irwin and Bradley has gotten really quiet on FB. I think there are a few things developing that will be breaking soon.

OH MY GOSH I JUST LISTENED TO IT AGAIN - she says "I don't know who answered it or what was said"

WHAT?????? Her phone was answered at 2:30 a.m. and she DOESN"T KNOW WHO ANSWERED IT?

Uhh it would surely be a very short list of people. This is just nuts. Did everyone else hear her say that? "I don't know who answered it or what was said"

Jenna, I have to laugh because I think this is one of the times we can agree with each other on here, lol.. yes, she did say that I actually just posted that too without seeing you post it. I know there would also be a limited number of people that would answer my phone at 2:30 in the morning, my husband or my son. Though my phone stays on my nightstand at night and it would be me anyway. Even the house phone, unless someone broke into my house and answered it, and I would hear that because well, my dogs bark, I would still know. So how she does not know this information is most likely why the police have interviewed her 4 times already.. and like I said, thats more than DB or JI went in for interviews. Something once again is not right. I have to listen again but did she mention a husband or anything??

I just have a problem with MW saying she doesnt know who answered her phone or what was said because, well, if someone answered my phone it would have to be someone in my house and I could narrow that down asap. Hubby or son.. which one of you answered my phone... Unless that is a burgular came in and answered it..

Thats what I find hinky about what this woman said. Otherwise I would like to think it a mis-dial like i said before. But that is odd she doesnt know who answered her phone, does anyone else feel that way.

ITA - How would she NOT KNOW who answered her phone? According to what's been reported IT WASN'T ANSWERED! It went to voice mail - correct? So why even say "I don't know who answered it?" Odd statement to make. Nothing has been reported that the phone was answered. Nothing - so why say that?

LE has interviewed her FOUR times. Probably questions like "where were you?" "do you know so and so, or this one, or that one?"

Very odd.

JMHO

It's just very confusing because if the call went to voicemail, nobody had to answer it.

It's apparently been confirmed the call went to voice mail so I don't see a need to speculate on her saying "I dont know who answered it" when her comment was taken out of context.

First of all, I don't see how you guys keep saying "Jersey Jersey Jersey" here. I don't see this 42 year old guy (and have you seen his mugshots?) with "stephanie" from "LazyTown" that appears to be close to half of his age.

Second, I feel a break is coming soon based off of the firing of CS and camp Irwin and Bradley has gotten really quiet on FB. I think there are a few things developing that will be breaking soon.

ITA! Im going to scour news channels. Its almost time for news. plus i heard some rumors of news trucks being in front of house. just rumors though! moo

Perhaps, MW's ex-boyfriend used/shared MW's cell number with her permission when he needed to be reached when they were together.

Whomever dialed her number may have expected it to still be in her ex-boyfriend's possession that evening/early morning. It may or may not have been in his possession. We don't know yet know.

Ok, someone please help me out here. I am terribly confused (which is nothing unusual).

Some of you are opining that DB found out that JI had a girlfriend or was running around on her and then snapped and did "something" to baby Lisa. Why would she take her anger out on her 10-month-old baby, instead of on the person who (in her mind) actually deserved it - JI?

I haven't followed this thread that much, so maybe I have missed a lot.

I really want to know why you think this. Thank you.

I'm curious to know why she chose to come forward. Why subject yourself to the media circus?

I just have a problem with MW saying she doesnt know who answered her phone or what was said because, well, if someone answered my phone it would have to be someone in my house and I could narrow that down asap. Hubby or son.. which one of you answered my phone... Unless that is a burgular came in and answered it..

Thats what I find hinky about what this woman said. Otherwise I would like to think it a mis-dial like i said before. But that is odd she doesnt know who answered her phone, does anyone else feel that way.

Maybe she does know who answered and that is between her and LE and her only way of explaining this to national tv is that she doesn't know who answered it.

Yeah the reporter didn't do a good job with her. I think she must mean that in the morning she got up, saw a phone # she didn't recognize, and it went to voice mail and she didn't bother retreiving it. She did say it in an odd way, and the reporter didn't help her clarify.

respectfully snipped by me..

it has been said the call went to her voicemail... I think her statement about not knowing who answered it was taken out of context... just my :twocents:

(aside: we are only using her initials at this time)

Yes it was originally posted that the call went to VM BUT, then she said she didnt know who answered her phone and what was said so that confuses me even more because now, did it go to VM or not. Sounds like it didnt with that comment. This is all getting very confusing to me. I hope now that she was on TV, she is brought back in for questioning but it was actually JJ that said on FOX it went to VM, now on TV, MW said she didnt know who answered it. I think she just made a boo boo on national TV. She contradicted herself. IMO.

Ok, someone please help me out here. I am terribly confused (which is nothing unusual).

Some of you are opining that DB found out that JI had a girlfriend or was running around on her and then snapped and did "something" to baby Lisa. Why would she take her anger out on her 10-month-old baby, instead of on the person who (in her mind) actually deserved it - JI?

I haven't followed this thread that much, so maybe I have missed a lot.

I really want to know why you think this. Thank you.

I don't think it was intentional. I think they fought when he got home from work and in that process, something happened. JMO, MOO, IMO

I'm curious to know why she chose to come forward. Why subject yourself to the media circus?

Maybe she wanted to get her story out there because she is getting numerous requests, and this way maybe they will stop bugging her.

I agree though circus wise, I rejected doing Nancy Grace as I felt no need to be in the middle of a drama based public debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fil