Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she has to testify about it the discrepancy between her statements to LE and to national tv (if any) could get her impeached.

You aren't under a legal obligation to tell the truth to a news reporter. MOO

It's apparently been confirmed the call went to voice mail so I don't see a need to speculate on her saying "I dont know who answered it" when her comment was taken out of context.

I haven't seen that it has been confirmed the call to MW's phone went to voicemail. analyzethis post #472 transcribes a sound byte from the news.

Absolutely.

You know - this is the kind of thing the public NEEDS to know to be able to help out. It's bizarre to me that LE didn't hold a press conference with this, along with information about where the call was made.

moo, but maybe it pinged around that pond they searched yesterday. Jersey hung out with the neighbor across the street from the Irwin's according to the former landlord of Jersey's former girlfriend

THANK YOU! That's so true. When you start from a conclusion and make all the new information fit into that conclusion, rather than putting all the pieces on the table and looking where that leads you - that's not how to come up with the truth.

I am still reeling that this woman is allowed to say she received a call from the Irwin's phone and she doesn't know who answered it. Why is she allowed to say that? ?? REALLY?
So this new information fits the conclusion that: DB didn't lie, it's probably the phone company's fault and it's just another coincidence of that night that the abductor just happened to dial the number of a person who had been in DB and JI's neighborhood?

It could be, but my God, the stars really aligned to screw DB that night.

You aren't under a legal obligation to tell the truth to a news reporter. MOO

I wouldn't think so. Thing is, what if this was leaked and the media sought her out and caught her off-guard? She'd be compromising the investigation if she told who answered the phone so why not say she doesn't know.

The lawyers are fabricating tales to the media too for all it's worth.

First of all, I don't see how you guys keep saying "Jersey Jersey Jersey" here. I don't see this 42 year old guy (and have you seen his mugshots?) with "stephanie" from "LazyTown" that appears to be close to half of his age.

Who the heck is "stephanie" from "Lazy Town"????

All this cryptic posting causes pages and pages of circling and mass confusion. I am soooooooooo confused!

ETA: I just googled stephanie lazy town and found out it's a persona on a children's show. Got "MW"'s name was obtained via video clips. I have a headache. I need the secret decoder ring...

I think if the number was mis-dialed there would be another call following that one to another number. Unless something happened right away to the phone.

yeah.. I post and type as I am thinking lol .. this thread is moving so fast I can't keep up and why I feel so hungry for any and all information is beyond me! My mind is just reeling with all the possibilities...I see valid thoughts and arguments in each and every post...slightly OT there are some truly GREAT thinkers on here and I have gratefully read posts from everyone.. I feel like I know some of you already :)

I cannot see any possible permutations of the following couples being likely: DB, Jersey, MW, and JI. If any of them were together/hooking up (other than the one married couple together), then they're among the oddest pairings I've ever seen lol. I mean, DB and Jersey?! Worse, JI and MW? MW and Jersey? ::waitasec: :eek:hoh:

I'm wondering if, given that MW looks to be early 20s? If maybe her "ex" is DBs brother, maybe the unidentified male teen in the neighborhood who had DNA taken, or may e she is friends with either of them. Those, to me, are more likely friendship/relationships than a DB/Jersey, MW/Jersey or MW/JI pairing.

IMO, she didn't have possession of her phone. Whoever had it, either answered it or the call went to voice mail and deleted. If she had call display on her phone, it will show who called the phone. If it was sent to voice mail the message may have been deleted.

In other words, she knows there was a call but no idea if it was answered or went to voice mail. She should know who had the phone though. If it's her ex or not.

Hope that makes sense. :crazy:

I see what you're saying, but LE knows whether it was answered, and since she's been interviewed 4 times, my guess is, she knows whether it was answered. If she didn't have possession of her phone, then they need to find out who had it. If it was temporarily lost, this is something for the public to help out with. IMHO, this is it. This is the piece of the puzzle that will answer what happened to that dear baby, and it's being treated kind of like a clue that didn't pan out. If she really can't figure out who answered her phone, let the public help out by providing details.

IMHO. And now, I gotta go run errands.

Happy posting all.

JMO...speculation...I wonder if MW knows the people who live or hang out at the teen's house? (the teen that I am not sleuthing and we're not allowed to sleuth)

JMO...speculation...could be how she's "been thru the neighborhood" with her ex...

I cannot see any possible permutations of the following couples being likely: DB, Jersey, MW, and JI. If any of them were together/hooking up (other than the one married couple together), then they're among the oddest pairings I've ever seen lol. I mean, DB and Jersey?! Worse, JI and MW? MW and Jersey? ::waitasec: :eek:hoh:

I'm wondering if, given that MW looks to be early 20s? If maybe her "ex" is DBs brother, maybe the unidentified male teen in the neighborhood who had DNA taken, or may e she is friends with either of them. Those, to me, are more likely friendship/relationships than a DB/Jersey, MW/Jersey or MW/JI pairing.

oh dear, you are right. I forgot about the teen. Maybe this is a girldfriend of the teen.

Who the heck is "stephanie" from "Lazy Town"????

All this cryptic posting causes pages and pages of circling and mass confusion. I am soooooooooo confused!

Stephanie is a character from a kid's show, Lazy Town:

stephanie-lazy-town-300x168.jpg

I see what you're saying, but LE knows whether it was answered, and since she's been interviewed 4 times, my guess is, she knows whether it was answered. If she didn't have possession of her phone, then they need to find out who had it. If it was temporarily lost, this is something for the public to help out with. IMHO, this is it. This is the piece of the puzzle that will answer what happened to that dear baby, and it's being treated kind of like a clue that didn't pan out. If she really can't figure out who answered her phone, let the public help out by providing details.

IMHO. And now, I gotta go run errands.

Happy posting all.

Yes LE should have that information by now. I think she knows who had the phone and of course, I don't blame her for not revealing who to a reporter. I don't think the phone is lost. LE probably has it.

I cannot see any possible permutations of the following couples being likely: DB, Jersey, MW, and JI. If any of them were together/hooking up (other than the one married couple together),

What married couple? LOL:great:

I agree. Though admittedly I have seen couples plenty of times and wondered how on earth they got together (and people have asked me that about some of my own relationships!). Still, I agree DB, Jersey, MW and JI don't seem like likely mix and matches. MOO.

I do think possibly the drinking buddy neighbor and her husband have some role or knowledge in any relationship discord that might be related to something going down in the house that affected Lisa. But, we haven't seen nor heard from either of them directly. MOO.

MW and DB??

I wouldn't think so. Thing is, what if this was leaked and the media sought her out and caught her off-guard? She'd be compromising the investigation if she told who answered the phone so why not say she doesn't know.

The lawyers are fabricating tales to the media too for all it's worth.

moo- I think le leaked this to give the parents some breathing room so that they'll come in and talk. Just a guess.

JMO...speculation...I wonder if MW knows the people who live or hang out at the teen's house? (the teen that I am not sleuthing and we're not allowed to sleuth)

JMO...speculation...could be how she's "been thru the neighborhood" with her ex...

She may not know them but her ex might.

moo- I think le leaked this to give the parents some breathing room so that they'll come in and talk. Just a guess.

This didn't come from LE. This witness came forward? Where did you see that it was from LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay