Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm live blog says CSs office has confirmed she is off the case...

Sorry, I know we are on the phoNe thread but I noticed it when looking at the grey sweater/kitten/baby pic...

That Is weird, looks like a baby, a dark haired newborn?? I enlarged the pic, maybee Im seeing things??:waitasec:

No it is not a baby.

It's a jacket or sweater and some papers of some sort. They had just picked up the boys at school.

But if it was an intruder, why would the parents lead the police to believe their phones couldn't make calls?
It's been put forward here that the phone company screwed up and DB didn't mean to lie, it's not her fault.

I'm becoming less and inclined to believe that DB is a victim of all these horrible coincidences that point to her, but really, it's someone else's fault.

That scenario sounds like a Murder, She Wrote episode to me.

Not saying it can't all be someone else's fault, but my credulity is stretched thin.

IMO

Fox4 KC and KCTV5 local reported nothing about the cell phones on their noon edition. Should we look at this as another GMA morning exlusive care of JT & circus?

Guess you can mention her and her initials and just the story but no sleuthing of her

Oh, goodie!
Admittedly, this is WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY OUT THERE...
I wonder when MW actually died her hair. It looks like she is a natural blond. So she sort of would look like DB if her hair was blond, as far as very general descriptions would go.

It's been put forward here that the phone company screwed up and DB didn't mean to lie, it's not her fault.

I'm becoming less and inclined to believe that DB is a victim of all these horrible coincidences that point to her, but really, it's someone else's fault.

That scenario sounds like a Murder, She Wrote episode to me.

Not saying it can't all be someone else's fault, but my credulity is stretched thin.

IMO

How did the phone company screw up? (according to the speculation?)

How did the phone company screw up? (according to the speculation?)
Something about not turning off the phone service like they were supposed to.

Personally, I've never met a phone or cable company that didn't stick it to me ASAP if I didn't pay up.

THANK YOU! That's so true. When you start from a conclusion and make all the new information fit into that conclusion, rather than putting all the pieces on the table and looking where that leads you - that's not how to come up with the truth.

I am still reeling that this woman is allowed to say she received a call from the Irwin's phone and she doesn't know who answered it. Why is she allowed to say that? ?? REALLY?

JMO it's probably rather hard to control what members of the public say in interviews. JMO

BBM.

This is not true in all areas. Where I live, if you don't include the area code the call doesn't go through, you get a recording reminding you to enter the area code. MOO

same here iirc

This is sort of coming together for me. With Jersey originally living with this girlfriend a few houses down from the Irwin's home per his court dockets, (their landlord who was in the news had orange hair didn't he in the one video?), JT having a friend he'd visit per the older woman who dropped him off across the street from the Irwins home, the phone call to the girlfriend's phone....now what happened DB to Lisa that night? hmmm

Still trying to catch up on the thread, but I thought "his hair" was a weird baseball cap. If you look close, you can see his short (brownish) hair by his temples. Could be my eyesight too tho. lol

This didn't come from LE. This witness came forward? Where did you see that it was from LE?

Judge Pirro referred to the information about the call as from a LE source
MW said on camera she has been interviewed by LE four times.LE seems to keep a tight rein on information. That is why I think she was given the okay to speak in a limited way. Moo.

Could be to clear up the misinformation about phones having no service. Some people care about details like that and are willing to speak up. moo

IMO, I think she may have misspoke about not knowing who answered her phone. Perhaps she meant she didn't know who called. Again, moo.

She was probably asleep, as most people are at 2:30am on a Monday night/Tuesday morning if they don't work shift work.

The call might have come into her phone and gone into voicemail and she might either have not checked it and deleted it because she didn't recognize the number or she checked it, there was no message just dead air and deleted it.

If she gets a lot of calls, perhaps there are lots of missed calls or voicemail hangups that she deletes so this one wouldn't have stuck out to her.

When LE got in touch with her, she was told that a call had come into her phone on the night in question for 50 seconds. Doubt they even told her the time at first. She probably still hasn't been told whether it was a voice mail call or an answered call. They have questioned her 4 times to see if she did take a call from someone that night or to find out what, if any, connection she may have to this case. They might even have told her the call was answered even if it wasn't, just to see what she'd say. We know they lie to get information. She's probably just as confused as the rest of us.

Or she's connected to this. Hard to say.

MOO

Judge Pirro referred to the information about the call as from a LE source
MW said on camera she has been interviewed by LE four times.LE seems to keep a tight rein on information. That is why I think she was given the okay to speak in a limited way. Moo.

Unless a judge issues a gag order, I'm not sure that anyone can prevent her from telling her story.

I really think we need to be careful assuming she lied about the cell phone service being turned off, to the best of her knowledge. It's so proveable that it's either totally bogus, or an error on the phone company's part.

The only thing I can think of is if JI or someone else paid the bill and it was automatically turned back on. ??

A call or text was sent at 2:38 according to some source that I can't pin down. I do believe that DB mentions that the police told her about it, but I am not sure about that. (SNIP)...

Yes, the message was supposedly something like, "I'm ready whenever you are". And on the very first day, police were rapelling down the nearby ravine and saying, 'we have good reason' to be doing this. Phone pings?

BBM As far as I know, Nextel phones are the only Sprint phones (and Sprint is who restricts service, right?) that have SIM cards. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't had sprint in a few years.

We have sprint and we have blackberry's....no sims card....when we upgrade out phones we go into sprint store and they have to transfer the information from one phone to the other (we could do it at home with the computer and download software but I am always afraid I will screw it up! LOL)

Perhaps.....the two sprint phones were on restricted service BUT the phone they received from family was a working phone? Did it still have contact numbers programed into it from the family member who gave it to them? I wonder what phone number/phone this call came from.....DB's story could still be a version of the truth....I hate sitting on the fence....and I hate MSM and conflicting reporting and clipping interviews for ratings.....how about we go back to the days where they simply REPORTED THE NEWS.....JMHO! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob