Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm yea, that mix up with the phone service was not put out my msm, so we won't go there! :furious:

Still trying to catch up on the thread, but I thought "his hair" was a weird baseball cap. If you look close, you can see his short (brownish) hair by his temples. Could be my eyesight too tho. lol

I'm completely speculating here but wondering - what if her ex is JT?

If the connection is that close....

Oh and yeah, I thought that was some kind of crazy hat on that landlord, not his own hair.

I'd still like to know when she acquired this phone number and whether it was previously assigned to someone who does know either DB, JI or the father and was therefore programmed into the contact list of one of phones. Wasn't there an issue in the KC case where a guy was pulled into it because his number previously belonged to someone else?

It makes sense that one of the phones pocket called this number because there were no other calls before or after it that we know of. And Marple proved with their phone that a pocket call that goes to voicemail will disconnect at about 50 seconds. And it didn't necessarily have to be the "intruder" who did this. It could have been when the phones were being disposed of, either tossed somewhere or hidden.

But again, how could LE clear this up if the owners of phones won't talk to them?

MOO

I'd still like to know when she acquired this phone number and whether it was previously assigned to someone who does know either DB, JI or the father and was therefore programmed into the contact list of one of phones. Wasn't there an issue in the KC case where a guy was pulled into it because his number previously belonged to someone else?

It makes sense that one of the phones pocket called this number because there were no other calls before or after it that we know of. And Marple proved with their phone that a pocket call that goes to voicemail will disconnect at about 50 seconds. And it didn't necessarily have to be the "intruder" who did this. It could have been when the phones were being disposed of, either tossed somewhere or hidden.

But again, how could LE clear this up if the owners of phones won't talk to them?

MOO

BBM

Excellent thought........

I'm completely speculating here but wondering - what if her ex is JT?

If the connection is that close....

Who's ex? MW? JT - Tacopina? huh?

:waitasec: I'm so confused.......................

Yes, I found it very interesting that the first time JI takes an evening job, doesn't return at 10 pm like he's supposed to and doesn't call (because the phones are not working), DB simply goes on to bed at 10:30 without worrying about it. I call BS on that. She was very, very likely looking for him. And mad. Yet, she just blows it off that he didn't come home at all.

I do not believe that evening was anything like DB says it was. Her official story is complete fantasy, IMO. All of it.

This is probably not the right forum for this but.... I never heard that JI was supposed to be home @10pm! Is there a link for this? TIA

Who's ex? MW? JT - Tacopina? huh?

:waitasec: I'm so confused.......................

Me too! OMG! I was thinking the same thing. JT and MW ? Ex? What?

All this match making is confusing me.

I cannot see any possible permutations of the following couples being likely: DB, Jersey, MW, and JI. If any of them were together/hooking up (other than the one married couple together), then they're among the oddest pairings I've ever seen lol. I mean, DB and Jersey?! Worse, JI and MW? MW and Jersey? ::waitasec: :eek:hoh:
Slightly off topic...but...what is more odd than the pairing of JI and that Rasleen lady? Was he blind? Even DB and JI is an odd pairing imo. He looks 60 years old. Just sayin.

MOO

It's not that pocket dials are out of the question, it's just that they are usually "my contacts" calls. With this new context, it's a local call to a person who has gone through that very neighborhood, who has made a pointed mention of an ex-boyfriend.

That kind of coincidence makes me think that the call was more likely deliberate. I suppose DB could have transposed a number or two on a contact database entry in the same telephone exchange. But maybe the call was just a call.

If the phone call was answered in real time by another individual, I say it's shenanigans that will lead to Lisa's abductor.

MOO

Good point. I would think it would be easy enough to check out though. Why does LE have to interview the parents? Just get the phone records. Like in the CA case, the guy came and went in a flash. LE didn't have to interview George about it.

I feel very certain they would know if that phone number had ever been called before by their phones, certainly if it was the last number that phone dialed.

But what about DB's Dads phone? If it was his phone because JI & DB'ss didnt have service could MW be someone that her dad knew? I wonder how long MW had that phone number?

Me too! OMG! I was thinking the same thing. JT and MW ? Ex? What?

All this match making is confusing me.

Jersey's last name began with a "T". But, I don't think we can make any relationship connections-YET! However, I'm thinking there is some connections we don't know about that LE does or there wouldn't have been 4 interviews about the phonecall! Somebody's story isn't adding up-who's story is it?:waitasec:

It's not that pocket dials are out of the question, it's just that they are usually "my contacts" calls. With this new context, it's a local call of a person who has gone through that very neighborhood, who has made a pointed mention of an ex-boyfriend.

That kind of coincidence makes me think that the call was more likely deliberate. I suppose DB could have transposed a number or two on a contact database entry in the same telephone exchange. But maybe the call was just a call.

If the phone call was answered in real time by another individual, I say it's shenanigans that will lead to Lisa's abductor.

Exactly, my sister is in the habit of pocket dialing me 10 times a day but I am in her contacts and usually its also the last number called that you are most likely to pocket dial.. what kind of a coincidence is it that a number was pocket dialed by the number itself (IE: your butt hitting 1234567 etc) and it being the same exchange and someone that lives blocks away from where Baby Lisa was missing from. I cannot see that happening at all if ever.. That would be way to odd if not impossible.

Still on page 13, wondering if this has been discussed?

As soon as I saw MW with her pink hair, I thought that maybe she was/is a friend of the teen's family that live near the Irwin's. In the MSM video, a long time ago, where we see the teen's house, the kids looked like grunge/goth type kids.

MW would fit in their circle IMO.

Good point. I would think it would be easy enough to check out though. Why does LE have to interview the parents? Just get the phone records. Like in the CA case, the guy came and went in a flash. LE didn't have to interview George about it.

I think Le needs to interview the parents because LE needs to interview the parents. Not quite sure why there are some people against this. Their child is missing, that is a good reason to be interviewed.. Just sayin..

OMG I feel so discumbobulated. My head is spinning with all the matchups going on here. I wish the LE would clue us in with a presser.

We have sprint and we have blackberry's....no sims card....when we upgrade out phones we go into sprint store and they have to transfer the information from one phone to the other (we could do it at home with the computer and download software but I am always afraid I will screw it up! LOL)

Perhaps.....the two sprint phones were on restricted service BUT the phone they received from family was a working phone? Did it still have contact numbers programed into it from the family member who gave it to them? I wonder what phone number/phone this call came from.....DB's story could still be a version of the truth....I hate sitting on the fence....and I hate MSM and conflicting reporting and clipping interviews for ratings.....how about we go back to the days where they simply REPORTED THE NEWS.....JMHO! :)

BBM, Amen to that!!

This is probably not the right forum for this but.... I never heard that JI was supposed to be home @10pm! Is there a link for this? TIA

The first many heard of that time was from the Oct 31st issue of People magazine, the hard copy. I have it and he does say 10pm, but that things got tricky and he was delayed.

I'm starting to think that with this MW speaking with the news that LE is using witnesses to squeeze DB & JI with bits of information that is getting out. I feel like I'm watching Blues Clues. A clue, a clue!

O/T this video may have already been posted but haven't had the chance to read back. My apologies if it's a repeat.

Jersey's girlfriends ex landlord with orange hair or hat. (Haven't rewatched it to check that out yet) The older woman also is on this video who said she gave Jersey a ride to the house across the street from the Lisa's.

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/754...e-Investigate-So-Called-Handyman-Named-Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob