Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you're saying, but LE knows whether it was answered, and since she's been interviewed 4 times, my guess is, she knows whether it was answered. If she didn't have possession of her phone, then they need to find out who had it. If it was temporarily lost, this is something for the public to help out with. IMHO, this is it. This is the piece of the puzzle that will answer what happened to that dear baby, and it's being treated kind of like a clue that didn't pan out. If she really can't figure out who answered her phone, let the public help out by providing details.

IMHO. And now, I gotta go run errands.

Happy posting all.

If it turns out MW's phone was "coincidentally lost" at the time of the mystery call, I'm just going to :thud:

This report about the phone call and MW tells me that LE has been all over those phone records from the get-go. MW has been interviewed by LE 4 times.

Makes me think that the "doppler thing on a piece of paper" that DB claimed LE showed her must be the real thing. I would really like to know what those phone pings are saying................

JMO

I think they're saying that this mysterious call was made somewhere in or near the house. And perhaps the phone continued to ping in this area for some time after the 911 call was made.

But after many exhaustive searches to locate these phones, LE have not yet been able to find their hiding place. So have they been moved at some time?

MOO

She was probably asleep, as most people are at 2:30am on a Monday night/Tuesday morning if they don't work shift work.

The call might have come into her phone and gone into voicemail and she might either have not checked it and deleted it because she didn't recognize the number or she checked it, there was no message just dead air and deleted it.

If she gets a lot of calls, perhaps there are lots of missed calls or voicemail hangups that she deletes so this one wouldn't have stuck out to her.

When LE got in touch with her, she was told that a call had come into her phone on the night in question for 50 seconds. Doubt they even told her the time at first. She probably still hasn't been told whether it was a voice mail call or an answered call. They have questioned her 4 times to see if she did take a call from someone that night or to find out what, if any, connection she may have to this case. They might even have told her the call was answered even if it wasn't, just to see what she'd say. We know they lie to get information. She's probably just as confused as the rest of us.

Or she's connected to this. Hard to say.

MOO

I agree, I think that's likely what she meant. So why didn't the reporter help her make that just a teeny-tiny bit more clear!?! A couple more questions, clarifications, and all this would make much more sense. ugg

I agree, I think that's likely what she meant. So why didn't the reporter help her make that just a teeny-tiny bit more clear!?! A couple more questions, clarifications, and all this would make much more sense. ugg

Because the reporter only focused on one aspect of the story in the questioning RE:DB said the phones didn't work.

I've posted my opinion about this whole LE versus parents issue on another thread this morning and unfortunately, I don't have the energy to retype it.

This shouldn't be a battle but it is what it is. The parents feel threatened by LE and have stopped communicating without their attorney.

I say arrest them or move on. Find Lisa.

Yes, sadly it does look like LE will have to solve the case without the parents' help. I just can't understand why their daughter isn't worth it.

Yes, because it's unreasonable to expect that parents would devote more than 11 hours to finding their daughter. :waitasec:

BRAVO! It boggles my mind that anyone can think, eh...11 hours is enough, 15 hours is enough, hey maybe even 20 hours.

Lisa is missing! There are issues that LE needs and wants to talk to the parents about. They are not cooperating.

That in itself tells me a lot. IMHO, MOO they do not give a flying fig about baby Lisa -- only themselves. I do suspect we'll see a perp walk in the next week.

MOO

Mel

:drink::phone: ............... MW :phone:

"50 second call"

:dunno: .. answered .. :phone:
:dunno: .. what was said .. :phone:
:dunno: .. who on other end .. :phone:

questioned by :cop::detective::cop::detective:

:cow:

:ufo::ufo:

We now know the receiving call was found by LE and they showed up to interview the call recipient 4 times so far.

I'm wondering if there were pings from that phone from the pertinent time frame...near the search area (lake) yesterday. Just a thought.

IF the missing phones were in her house, near the Irwins, that would explain the searches by LE. They may not have realized they were in someone's house.

I want to know where MW's phone was pinging from when this call came through...

...and where it pinged after that...

WOO is right. The phone pings are likely real...but if the ping map is real, are we to assume that the burned clothes are too? I know, wrong thread, but now my wheels are turning...to worse places than they've already been.

"I received a phone call, well my phone did, the night that baby Lisa went missing," Megan Wright said. "It was apparently a 50 second phone call. I don't know who answered it or what was said or who was on the other end of the phone."

Wright said investigators tracked her down and have questioned her four times.

"I told them that I'd been through the neighborhood with my ex-boyfriend," Wright said. "I didn't know the family, didn't recognize the pictures, had never seen baby Lisa until I saw her picture on the news."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-ba...-brothers-canceled-attorney/story?id=14834151

Wrong area code? How does she not know who received the call on her phone? Lost me.

Yes, sadly it does look like LE will have to solve the case without the parents' help. I just can't understand why their daughter isn't worth it.

It's sad that you all think they're doing this because you feel their daughter isn't worth it.

I would ask some of you to put yourselves in their shoes when LE is accusing you of murdering your own baby girl.

LE screwed this one up badly. I think you and I already discussed this. They did it backwards and it's really sad.

LE should have already gotten everything they needed from the parents including swabs but 3 weeks later ?? Nuh huh. If I was in these parents shoes I would do the same thing. Want my DNA, arrest me or get a court order. I do not trust you. No way.

Ok - concerning this possible connection with MW. We have no clue if its the same MW and neither of these people are to be sleuthed - that includes court documents.

I'm removing all mention of this connection until it is either confirmed or reported on.

Thankx - carry on....................

It's not that pocket dials are out of the question, it's just that they are usually "my contacts" calls. With this new context, it's a local call to a person who has gone through that very neighborhood, who has made a pointed mention of an ex-boyfriend.

That kind of coincidence makes me think that the call was more likely deliberate. I suppose DB could have transposed a number or two on a contact database entry in the same telephone exchange. But maybe the call was just a call.

If the phone call was answered in real time by another individual, I say it's shenanigans that will lead to Lisa's abductor.

Good point. In all likelihood, her xbf has the connections to that neighborhood. imo. WTH is he?

It's sad that you all think they're doing this because you feel their daughter isn't worth it.

I would ask some of you to put yourselves in their shoes when LE is accusing you of murdering your own baby girl.

LE screwed this one up badly. I think you and I already discussed this. They did it backwards and it's really sad.

LE should have already gotten everything they needed from the parents including swabs but 3 weeks later ?? Nuh huh. If I was in these parents shoes I would do the same thing. Want my DNA, arrest me or get a court order. I do not trust you. No way.

Who else is going to find your baby daughter that you say is alive with an abductor? Every day that is lost she's missing her mommy.

Not the poster you're commenting on, but that's not what they said. They clearly indicate (IMO) that the parents don't think she's worth it.

Personally, I've seen nothing to indicate LE screwed this up or is doing anything backward...but that's MOO and everyone's entitled to their own.

Oh man...is she the girl in one of the early videos?!

let me see if I can find the link. BRB

OT but!

NBC12 NBC12 WWBT Richmond
BREAKING NEWS: Robert Wood, Jr. has been found alive. NBC12 is on the air with the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx