Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's apparently been confirmed the call went to voice mail so I don't see a need to speculate on her saying "I dont know who answered it" when her comment was taken out of context.

How could it be taken out of context? I heard her say those words and there isn't really any other way you can construe them.
The call very well could have gone to VM, but it's still odd that she would say those exact words.

Who else is going to find your baby daughter that you say is alive with an abductor? Every day that is lost she's missing her mommy.

I'm sure she is and so are they.

OT but!

NBC12 NBC12 WWBT Richmond
BREAKING NEWS: Robert Wood, Jr. has been found alive. NBC12 is on the air with the latest.

OH DR. F - YOU JUST MADE MY DAY. I haven't slept a wink in days thinking about Robert. You :rocker:!!!

Hugs,

Mel

OT but!

NBC12 NBC12 WWBT Richmond
BREAKING NEWS: Robert Wood, Jr. has been found alive. NBC12 is on the air with the latest.

That is so great, Dr. Fessel!!! I am so grateful Robert has been located ALIVE! GB his little heart!

For MW to say that she doesn't know who answered the phone, implies to me that the call was answered in some way, by some one, and not her voicemail. It's possible that LE already knows whether it was answered and they have told her that it was answered. If she's like me, constantly losing the cell phone, leaving it in someone else's car, or at a friends house, or whatever, it's possible that she doesn't know. Or LE might have asked her nicely not to give out very much info if the media did contact her. I think the phones are a big part of this, and it's possible that LE feels the same way and asked her to play dumb.

Ok - concerning this possible connection with MW. We have no clue if its the same MW and neither of these people are to be sleuthed - that includes court documents.

I'm removing all mention of this connection until it is either confirmed or reported on.

Thankx - carry on....................

bumping up...

lands at random

I suppose it's also possible that the ex boyfriend is a contact of JI, DB or the father and that is the number they had in the phone for him. Maybe he was an electrician and knew JI from work. But then you'd think MW would know him also. Or I suppose drugs could be a sketchy connection but I'm not prepared to go there with DB or JI. I just don't see it.

Mixing up or transposing numbers when transferring them is a real possibility. But without the physical phones, LE would have to know every person that was programmed into the phones. And again, how are they going to get this information if the owners of the phones aren't talking to them?

And I wish the phone was answered in real time by an accomplice but I just don't think that's what happened. And if it was voicemail and it was deleted, I doubt the carrier holds records of those recordings once they are deleted.

MOO

That phone call has been "out there" since very early on - LE knew about any calls made or received quickly enough to preserve any evidence of a voice mail.

It could be whoever made the call was off by one # from whom they wanted to call. Of course, I'm still playing catch up here so forgive me if this was already mentioned. it's hard to get work done on my house and keep up at the same time darn it!

O/T I don't know if there is a thread on a Sheila Sharp/Scott missing from Tulsa (2006?), but there are major breaks in that case and I think they found her and maybe some parts of someone else. Horrible.....

WOO is right. The phone pings are likely real...but if the ping map is real, are we to assume that the burned clothes are too? I know, wrong thread, but now my wheels are turning...to worse places than they've already been.

My mind has already wandered to the dumpster and wondered what, besides clothing, might have been burned in the fire :eek:

ETA: Some here might recall the Detroit case from this past summer :(

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146591&highlight=mariha+smith

Grrrr...can't find the video and can't recall where in these threads it was posted.

respectfully snipped by me..

it has been said the call went to her voicemail... I think her statement about not knowing who answered it was taken out of context... just my :twocents:

(aside: we are only using her initials at this time)

"It has been said"? Who said? Is there a link confirming this, or is it just repeated speculation?

That phone call has been "out there" since very early on - LE knew about any calls made or received quickly enough to preserve any evidence of a voice mail.

Not if voicemails aren't archived at all once they are deleted by the phone subscriber. She likely would have deleted it the next morning before most of us even knew Lisa was missing.

MOO

Oh man...is she the girl in one of the early videos?!

let me see if I can find the link. BRB

If it was the girl taking to the police on the side of the house w/the red shutter, wasn't her hair dark? In Da Middle will know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx