Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the phone lady's ex bf was the estranged hubby of the neighbour, the one who was not allowed home that night.

Now wait... back to the beginning. She didn't SAY it was left in Voice Mail, did she?

In fact, she indicated that someone answered the call, but she did not know who that was. She didn't know who answered, she didn't know who was on the other end, and she didn't know what was said in the 50 seconds.

So either she's lying, or she doesn't remember taking the call for whatever reason, or someone else answered her phone?

Correct?

Not if voicemails aren't archived at all once they are deleted by the phone subscriber. She likely would have deleted it the next morning before most of us even knew Lisa was missing.

MOO

Police knew the phones were missing along with Lisa by 4:ish AM.
And the phone company archive is how police know a call was made. If it was a voice mail with or without content, the phones owner would know.

She doesn't know according to herself. That implies someone else deleted or that the call was taken in real time.

I wonder if the phone lady's ex bf was the estranged hubby of the neighbour, the one who was not allowed home that night.

Well I do want to know all about the ex BF. Or at least know who he is NOT (Tanko, Neighborguy)

Neighbor guy is a cell phone security expert with access to phone logs. Wild notions: a: a frame up (take phones, make calls implicating DB et al)

Well I do want to know all about the ex BF. Or at least know who he is NOT (Tanko, Neighborguy)

Neighbor guy is a cell phone security expert with access to phone logs. Wild notions: a: a frame up (take phones, make calls implicating DB et al)

I have had this weird feeling since the beginning that those neighbors have something to do with all this. In what way, I don't know, but it keeps nagging at me.

How do you find out who answered a phone that was never answered because it went straight to voice mail? NurseBee even posted the link to JJP stating her LE connection gave her that information.

She says it was answered. I would take that over an LE "connection" on a talking head show. If there is someone with an actual name they're willing to put to it that says it went to voice mail and was never answered, I'd believe it.

You have to think about how she was questioned. Four times, she was questioned, and the way you'd be questioned if the phone was answered vs. the questions that would come with an unanswered phone merely going to voicemail are completely different.

I guess it's possible she misspoke so horribly - I just don't think so. For her to say I don't know who answered it and what was said, she's saying twice there it was answered.

Anyway, that's my take on it. In the spirit of a very healthy skepticism of the media reporting, ala blood and vomit on the mop handle. MOO

BTW, I've also seen the media report it as a "text or call".

Police knew the phones were missing along with Lisa by 4:ish AM.
And the phone company archive is how police know a call was made. If it was a voice mail with or without content, the phones owner would know.

She doesn't know according to herself. That implies someone else deleted or that the call was taken in real time.

Or she isn't telling the truth? Another possibility I believe.

How do we know he wasn't allowed at the house that night? I think I missed something. :waitasec:

Or she isn't telling the truth? Another possibility I believe.

When you ponder this, though, does it seem MOST likely that she isn't telling the truth? Over MOST likely that someone took that call and she's reporting correctly her conversations with LE?

I don't see a motive to lie here. Honestly, it makes her look kind of bizarre to say she doesn't know who answered her phone at 2:30 - it's not like something that would make her look better in the eyes of the public. It opens up more questions than it answers.

Speaking of which, why in the world didn't that reporter say well who could it have been? Sometimes, I tell ya . . .

How do we know he wasn't allowed at the house that night? I think I missed something. :waitasec:

Maybe there was a full on party that night, and not just 2 gals drinking wine.

Maybe the 6 yr old and 8 yr old heard and saw a lot.

Maybe that's why DB and JI do not want them questioned.

JMHO

Can this call have anything to do with the dumpster fire? She says she doesn't know who answered her phone. If the call was at 2:38 am, this is approximately the same time someone called about a fire right? Who reported the dumpster fire and is it related to this call to MW? Is it related to Lisa?

Maybe there was a full on party that night, and not just 2 gals drinking wine.

Maybe the 6 yr old and 8 yr old heard and saw a lot.

Maybe that's why DB and JI do not want them questioned.

JMHO

I think it was on Dr. Drew IIRC

It was reported that the neighbor (SB) was separated from her husband and he was not allowed to return home.

I wonder if MW lives around the area of the dumpster fire?

It was reported that the neighbor (SB) was separated from her husband and he was not allowed to return home.

Do you remember if that was the first night when he was not able to return home? Or had it been awhile? TIA

Speaking of which, why in the world didn't that reporter say well who could it have been? Sometimes, I tell ya . . .

That's what I'm wondering. And if they knew that it went to voice mail, and she was nervously mis-speaking, then that should have been clarified. Who edited that piece and why isn't anyone else reinterviewing her and getting the answer???

One thing we can be sure of. LE knows whether her number had been dialed by those phones before. They've checked similar numbers in case it was a misdial. They've checked her phone records to see who calls her on a regular basis. We've only known about this for hours; they've known about it for weeks (I assume). If that call went to voicemail or was a wrong number, my guess is that it wasn't the only call that was made that night.

Do you remember if that was the first night when he was not able to return home? Or had it been awhile? TIA

I don't believe that they got that specific about it. I just remember them saying they were separated and he was not allowed home that night.

What neighbor guys is a security expert with phone company? Or is this speculation? I'm confused.

Are we allowed to "sleuth" her address to see if she lives or is related to anyone that lives near Lisa's home on Lister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx