Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacific! Great catch!! This makes me truly believe that it was from Jeremy's phone that the call was made!!!! I absolutely believe there is a connection via work(electricians) and Pacific you just really made it all the more clear for me reminding us that it was a "borrowed work phone" that Jeremy had.

Great minds think alike (I.e my post before I even read your post Pacific);)

Good news!!! Thanks!!! I posted about the borrowed phone on the People mag thread earlier this week, but nobody seemed very interested. I think addiing MW to the package today makes the whole thing seem to be getting a little closer to the true connection. Maybe getting too close for comfort to the parents.

Did you know about the borrowed work phone from any source other than People? that's the only place I read/heard about it. Just curious.

-Pacific

May need some help here...

We have been hearing about this call at 2:38 am since almost the beginning of this case but I am trying to find a link where it is LE talking about the call not just some reporter.

I want to know if LE actually stated it was one of the 3 non-working phones that placed that call or if they just said a cell call which could include JI's work phone.

Anyone have a link? Thanks!

We have said this repeatedly for the last 8 hours. THIS PERSON IS NOT TO BE NAMED ON THIS FORUM. UNTIL MSM CARRIES information that she is a suspect or POI, WE ARE USING INITIALS ONLY.

Do not continue to sleuth this person and bring it to this forum.

Good news!!! Thanks!!! I posted about the borrowed phone on the People mag thread earlier this week, but nobody seemed very interested. I think addiing MW to the package today makes the whole thing seem to be getting a little closer to the true connection. Maybe getting too close for comfort to the parents.

Did you know about the borrowed work phone from any source other than People? that's the only place I read/heard about it. Just curious.

-Pacific

I am trying to get everything straight in my mind. There were 3 cell phones taken. They were DB's, JI's and someones broken one? Or was one her dads? JI had a work phone that he forgot about in his pocket. Was that the borrowed work phone?

I'm wondering if Dad perhaps knows where Lisa is but Mom doesn't. Perhaps stashing Lisa was a preemptive move toward a future custody battle or something...JMO

I am trying to get everything straight in my mind. There were 3 cell phones taken. They were DB's, JI's and someones broken one? Or was one her dads? JI had a work phone that he forgot about in his pocket. Was that the borrowed work phone?

As far as I know (from People magazine), the work phone in his pocket that he forgot about was the borrowed one.

IIRC, the three phones on the counter belonged to 1) DB 2) JI 3) somebody's relative (DB's father, I think) who brought it over to the Irwin house so DB and JI could use it because their own cells were not working due to non-payment of the bill/s. DB was allegedly programming numbers from their phones into No. 3 phone (hopefully not after 5 glasses of wine!).

As far as I know (from People magazine), the work phone in his pocket that he forgot about was the borrowed one.

IIRC, the three phones on the counter belonged to 1) DB 2) JI 3) somebody's relative (DB's father, I think) who brought it over to the Irwin house so DB and JI could use it because their own cells were not working due to non-payment of the bill/s. DB was allegedly programming numbers from their phones into No. 3 phone (hopefully not after 5 glasses of wine!).

Thank you!

So, Dad has a borrowed work phone which may have contained MW's # and it was pocket dialed by mistake, or what? We don't know if the three missing phones or the borrowed work phone made that 50 second call. Correct?

If it was JI's borrowed work phone, on what grounds would LE have to pull the phone records to discover MW to begin with? Any records of a subpena for phone records for the business?

Hmmm.. Let's see.. It was the phone being used by the father at he time of his child's disappearance?!?!

I'm not really buying this whole "pocket dialing" thing...just too convenient, IMO...

According to the comment section which seems to know what their talk g about. The ex boyfriend is not Jersey but is infact connected to Jeremy via work.. Refer to li k ^above^ and go to comments its the first comment.. Who knows?? But definitely a good possibility IMO..

Are you talking about the comment that talks about the website "Spokeo"? I found that one quite interesting, too.

Hmmm.. Let's see.. It was the phone being used by the father at he time of his child's disappearance?!?!

As we know from experience here that cell phone companies DO NOT HAVE to release records belonging to a third party to LE without a court order (which are public records, and as of now I have not found such an order). This is the prime reason behind getting Kelsey's Law passed.....if cell phone companies were required to assist in a missing person case often they could be solved quicker. JMHO.

Trying to get this all straight as of now this is my understanding of the phones, pls correct if I am wrong.

No land line

3 non-working cell phones that were report stolen from kitchen counter:
1 that was given to them Sunday by DB's dad to replace DB's broke one. No service on this one.
1 was DB's which no longer worked
1 was JI's that he left at home(phone was on restricted service). DB using it to program telephone numbers into the new phone​

Then we have:

1 working cell phone that was JI's work phone and carried with him. I guess it could be considered borrowed since the company owned it and not him.

Seems like JI's phone is the only choice. They didn't have the other three cells and the information about the 2:30 pm call came in almost immediately.

They didn't have MW's phone records that early.

I guess they could have gotten hold of the missing cell phone records.....

I don't for a minute buy that MW doesn't know about the call. She looks like JI's type - maybe whomever said she was sleuthing numbers on JI's cell phone was correct..... and it is crazy weird that none of the family are posting anything at all about Short being fired or this mystery phone call. Nothing.

So, Dad has a borrowed work phone which may have contained MW's # and it was pocket dialed by mistake, or what? We don't know if the three missing phones or the borrowed work phone made that 50 second call. Correct?

These phones have me beyond confused. All I can figure out is that the ones in the house were supposedly restricted, but then DB's dad gave her one, but that was not restricted? JI had a working work phone, but that one was with him. Nobody has said which of these phones made a call, but MW got a call from one of them. So either 1 of those phones were not restricted, or it was DBs dads phone (if it was working) or JIs work phone.

I thought DB's phone was actually broken and that's why they had the new one from family. The one from family was being reprogrammed but wasn't turned on yet. They've said all along that the 3 phones were restricted/ not working/not connected and that's why a phone call coming from one of those phones would be a pretty big deal. Right?

I believe your last statement is correct.

The question still unanswered is: "MW's # ...was pocket dialed by mistake, or what?"

None of us seems to know the answer to that question. . . yet! Stay tuned!

MOO.

As I understand it, the borrowed work phone was on JI. He wasn't home at the time the 50 second call was made, if the call was made at 2:30 a.m.

I thought DB's phone was actually broken and that's why they had the new one from family. The one from family was being reprogrammed but wasn't turned on yet. They've said all along that the 3 phones were restricted/ not working/not connected and that's why a phone call coming from one of those phones would be a pretty big deal. Right?

Thats what I originally thought as well, that one was broken. I wasn't sure if the dad's phone was given to them as an old phone to replace the broken one or if he had given them one with his service to use for until they got a new one.

As I understand it from a video of grandmother talking. (pls don't ask me to find it)

DB's father had gotten a new phone so he gave his old one to DB since her was broken. Her father, I would think, had his service transferred over to his new phone before he ever gave the old one to DB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w