Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it, the borrowed work phone was on JI. He wasn't home at the time the 50 second call was made, if the call was made at 2:30 a.m.

I wonder if they checked that Starbucks video to see if he might have been making a call at the time MW call was received.

IF there is a connection between MW and/or DB JI; perhaps JI called MW from work.

Excuse me if this is a repeat ... MOO - DB and whoever else may be involved in this cover up knew that the phone could track them - even the broken phone, it can still track... and the police know where those phones tracked to before they were destroyed.. maybe the fire? maybe a hammer? thousand of ways to destroy them into ashes, and any construction/elec. worker would know many destructive ways and would be in to call and take a midnight shift for an alibi to the entire plan - but the police know where those phones were demolished - even if at home and then taken somewhere....once all the information is out we will know exactly why they are not looking for a live baby.... baby lisa... Only my opinon but I think something happened to her Sunday night or Monday day.. and then this whole story was developed... what a crying shame that people as this are enabled.. and this is where enabeling leads....

Are you talking about the comment that talks about the website "Spokeo"? I found that one quite interesting, too.
THAT Lister is the wrong one. That is on the wrong side of town. It might as well be in a whole different world.

I wonder if they checked that Starbucks video to see if he might have been making a call at the time MW call was received.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think it would be a bigger deal if that 50 second call came from one of the three missing phones.

Pacific- yes, as far as I know IRS only through People mag that I heard/read the "borrowed work phone".. Prior to that I have only heard it referred to as Jeremy's work phone.. Which I assumed was just an additional phone that he had thru work.. But in my further thinking on this phone being borrowed let me run this theory by anyone interested..

So, let's say that Jeremy and Deb's phones were temporarily cutoff as we've been told.. Deb's father brings over his cell phone to let Deb use until there's is back up and running with service.. We know that Jeremy was due to come home originally at 10pm and had to end up working much later..

So, here's Deb at home getting drunk with the neighbor and hitting the hay at 10:30pm when the neighbor leaves and supposedly sees the lights go down at the Irwin home.. I'd bet Deb was likely out like a light as soon as her head hit the pillow from her several glasses of wine.. I believe it's possible that at some point after her passing out at 10:30pm that Jeremy could have quite likely "borrowed" the phone to use to call Deb on the phone her dad had brought over for her to use.. He doesn't get an answer due to the phone having already being taken.. Or possibly cuz Debs passed out and never hears it ring.. Either way as the hours tick by I could see his possibly becoming more concerned in his trying to call on the borrowed phone to reach Deb and check in with her.. Maybe the 2:30am call to MW was intentional maybe it was a pocket call.. But either way it makes sense to me that this was why Jeremy borrowed the phone from someone at work because he couldn't get in touch with Deb and possibly was concerned..

Just some thoughts and have many more but they cannot be discussed at this time.. Yet..

Pacific- yes, as far as I know IRS only through People mag that I heard/read the "borrowed work phone".. Prior to that I have only heard it referred to as Jeremy's work phone.. Which I assumed was just an additional phone that he had thru work.. But in my further thinking on this phone being borrowed let me run this theory by anyone interested..

So, let's say that Jeremy and Deb's phones were temporarily cutoff as we've been told.. Deb's father brings over his cell phone to let Deb use until there's is back up and running with service.. We know that Jeremy was due to come home originally at 10pm and had to end up working much later..

So, here's Deb at home getting drunk with the neighbor and hitting the hay at 10:30pm when the neighbor leaves and supposedly sees the lights go down at the Irwin home.. I'd bet Deb was likely out like a light as soon as her head hit the pillow from her several glasses of wine.. I believe it's possible that at some point after her passing out at 10:30pm that Jeremy could have quite likely "borrowed" the phone to use to call Deb on the phone her dad had brought over for her to use.. He doesn't get an answer due to the phone having already being taken.. Or possibly cuz Debs passed out and never hears it ring.. Either way as the hours tick by I could see his possibly becoming more concerned in his trying to call on the borrowed phone to reach Deb and check in with her.. Maybe the 2:30am call to MW was intentional maybe it was a pocket call.. But either way it makes sense to me that this was why Jeremy borrowed the phone from someone at work because he couldn't get in touch with Deb and possibly was concerned..

Just some thoughts and have many more but they cannot be discussed at this time.. Yet..

But how does that tie in with the kidnapping?

The story though is that the DB's father phone wasn't supposed to have service either. DB & JI have maintained throughout that they only had restricted or no service on the 3 phones in the home.

How many of you wish you knew....

1) Exactly which phone that LE was referring to when they said a call was place from a 2:38am

and

2) If the call actually pinged from the area of the Irwin's house at that time.

I know I do. Working on a theory of the call MW received and this info sure would help.

Dontcha just had auto-correct?!??! IRS in my ^above^ post obviously is "it's"..lol

I believe your last statement is correct.

The question still unanswered is: "MW's # ...was pocket dialed by mistake, or what?"

None of us seems to know the answer to that question. . . yet! Stay tuned!

MOO.

If it was pocket dialed, JI had to look pretty ridiculous banging out the number with his hip. Pocket dialing only happens when you have a number programmed and it is usually a "recent" call either made or received. At least that has been my experience. I accidentally dial people all the time on my iPhone, and it is ALWAYS a recent incoming or outgoing call.

Either way, it was programmed into the phone that called out.

IMO, the phone is referred to as borrowed because if it was a perk from werk then it would be taxable. Just thinking outloud.....

If it was pocket dialed, JI had to look pretty ridiculous banging out the number with his hip. Pocket dialing only happens when you have a number programmed and it is usually a "recent" call either made or received. At least that has been my experience. I accidentally dial people all the time on my iPhone, and it is ALWAYS a recent incoming or outgoing call.

Either way, it was programmed into the phone that called out.

So, whoever called MW at 2:30 could have called her just before?

I'm going to throw this out there because I haven't seen it mentioned yet. Verizon offers an interesting option for their customers who are on restricted or suspended service whereby the customer can watch advertisements on their mobile device in order to earn credits of talk time on their suspended phone. For example (and I am not sure about the numbers, they are just an example), a customer might view 10 video commercials and earn 20 minutes of talk time. As long as the phone is charged and can pick up Wifi, it can earn extra talk time. I think it's worth mentioning that these extra credits/minutes do not expire when service is reconnected, and if the service is suspended again in the future, the customer would still have the option of using these credits for extra talk time.

Could be, but I thought LE told them a call was made from their home.

....which means it was not JI's work phone....unless he left the work phone at home. DB had his phone with her when she went to the Police station for her first interview and they took it from her.

Why did she take his phone? It's not like she could call him since they obviously had no other phones?

I could have my timeline wrong here - I do remember they obtained phones pretty quickly.

How many of you wish you knew....

1) Exactly which phone that LE was referring to when they said a call was place from a 2:38am

and

2) If the call actually pinged from the area of the Irwin's house at that time.

I know I do. Working on a theory of the call MW received and this info sure would help.

:seeya: Me! I wish I knew!

So, whoever called MW at 2:30 could have called her just before?

Could be that she called him....or one of the cells. I think they would know if an additional call was made to that number. Although, some cells show only the time of the last call.

I'm going to throw this out there because I haven't seen it mentioned yet. Verizon offers an interesting option for their customers who are on restricted or suspended service whereby the customer can watch advertisements on their mobile device in order to earn credits of talk time on their suspended phone. For example (and I am not sure about the numbers, they are just an example), a customer might view 10 video commercials and earn 20 minutes of talk time. As long as the phone is charged and can pick up Wifi, it can earn extra talk time. I think it's worth mentioning that these extra credits/minutes do not expire when service is reconnected, and if the service is suspended again in the future, the customer would still have the option of using these credits for extra talk time.

Gosh for the old days when you just paid your bill or went without...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member