Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks josh816. I didn't see any reference to the time on the video or in the text on that link though. Did I miss it?

On my Blackberry right now and can't find a link that I can listen to right now. But at the end of the initial dispatch, they give the time as 404. I've heard the raw PD dispatch traffic and I believe it's on the audio KMBC posted. Let me know if I'm wrong.

The important thing about the call was the amount of time that the call was connected IMO. It is very easy to make a "pocket call" to a contact on a cell phone by accident. So the call could be to one of their contacts but made accidentally by a perp when taking the phones. But if it was connected for any length of time it would seem that there was an actual conversation I would think?

If it was an accidental "pocket call" then I would think it would give a good time of reference to when a perp was in the home.

ETA: Now if the phone was pinging from another location at the time and then it pinged back in the vicinity of the house after LE was called...well that could be a problem.

MOO
1. Did they say which phone the call originated from?
2. Did they say call or text?
3. Where is all this "pocket" call coming from?
~~ if the perp pocket called someone on the contact list or recent calls on either of the two working phones, I would think the recipient would be someone who knew JI or DB and would have said, "hey, I got a call from ____ at 2:38, kinda weird, huh?".

According to Wise Old Owl, Judge Jeannine confirmed:
[/B]

Thank you..I didn't see the "Judge Jeannine" initially - I thought maybe there have been more than her reporting it. I have an 18 month old in my house - brain somehow turns to mush after a few hours lol

According to Wise Old Owl, Judge Jeannine confirmed:
at 2:38 AM A call WAS MADE from one of the 3 phones that were on the counter.

..i'm not up on judge jeanine----does her saying this carry more weight than say, JVM for example, making the same statement??

..( only using JVM as an example b/c she constantly says things that are totally inaccurate and/or, unconfirmed. )

..i'm not up on judge jeanine----does her saying this carry more weight than say, JVM for example, making the same statement??

..( only using JVM as an example b/c she constantly says things that are totally inaccurate and/or, unconfirmed. )
Judge J had been there - on the ground - for the past week or so - and she made that statement that per their investigation a call was made from one of the phones.

IDK if that means we should accept that as fact - but we have been hearing about a call/text from one of those phones from very early on.

Well I don't think a kidnapper would steal cellphones. It seems like most people know about pinging and I don't think a kidnapper who seemed to have planned this entire thing out and intimately knew the home would take a chance with the phones. I do think, sadly that the family is involved. I think the phones were tossed out to get rid of evidence. I'm guessing pinging or something. If I wanted to destroy a phone I'd throw it in a body of water. That's just my guess. Hope it's not the right one.

Judge J had been there - on the ground - for the past week or so - and she made that statement that per their investigation a call was made from one of the phones.

IDK if that means we should accept that as fact - but we have been hearing about a call/text from one of those phones from very early on.

This is an extremely wordy example of a cell phone making a call without anyone physically touching the cell phone. I hope it makes sense. BTW, my cell phone carrier is verizon.

If I call my cell phone from my office phone for instance and the cell phone goes unanswered - I have the option to check my cell phone's voicemail box by pressing # and following the recorded instructions.

My cellphone will then call it's own voicemail box to retrieve any msg that are in the mail box and I can listen to them or whatever.

If I then check my online cell phone records, it will show a call made FROM my cell phone to it's own voicemail box even though I was not physically touching my cell phone.

IMO, there is no way that Judge Jeanne can confirm that there was a call made from the cellphone at 2:38 AM UNLESS DB told her directly. The cellphones are missing, Jeanne can't have access to the cellphone records UNLESS DB goes on her computer and looks up calls made from her cellphone.

If Jeannie states "our" investigation, this could mean FOX went through articles, blogs, forums, etc., and may have picked up on this "alleged" phone call.

I just can't take what is stated by Jeannie (although I like her) as fact without proof! Proof = LE

I think LE leaked the fact there was a 2:38 call to Fox News so that Jeremy would learn about it.

Jeremy is the key to the case. Debbie isn't going to confess. The body may never be found. But Jeremy could turn on her once he puts the puzzle together.

MOO.

Or the Mom will turn on Jeremy. I totally think the cell phones are the key. I also think its possible Jeremy did something to Baby Lisa and Mom really thinks the baby was kidnapped.

If the bulk baby food she bought at the store was not found in the home, this is not a homicide case, IMO. This could be a hoax with Lisa still alive and delivered to a fire station later anonymously. I will pray for that.

I def. think with LE searching SO hard for these missing cell phones, They believe that the parents (at least Deborah) are lying to them.

If an "Intruder" took those phones, they virtually could be anywhere around the KC area.

Since they are searching around the Irwin home etc. I take it to believe that
this was no intruder and that this was an inside job.

MOO

I highly doubt LE would leak anything to FOX as they have a tendency to be so INACCURATE with their reporting.

I def. think with LE searching SO hard for these missing cell phones, They believe that the parents (at least Deborah) are lying to them.

If an "Intruder" took those phones, they virtually could be anywhere around the KC area.

MOO

Agree. Granted most investigations of a missing child would start from the place the child was last seen and work outward from there, however, I believe the cell phones and where they last pinged from are keeping the focus so close to home. There isn't any logical reason, imo, for a kidnapper to remove them from the house except to possibly delay someone from calling 911. However, anyone with any sense would have left them at the house knowing wherever the phones went also tracked the kidnapper.

MOO

Or the Mom will turn on Jeremy. I totally think the cell phones are the key. I also think its possible Jeremy did something to Baby Lisa and Mom really thinks the baby was kidnapped.
Interesting.

Hope not.

IMO, there is no way that Judge Jeanne can confirm that there was a call made from the cellphone at 2:38 AM UNLESS DB told her directly. The cellphones are missing, Jeanne can't have access to the cellphone records UNLESS DB goes on her computer and looks up calls made from her cellphone.

If Jeannie states "our" investigation, this could mean FOX went through articles, blogs, forums, etc., and may have picked up on this "alleged" phone call.

I just can't take what is stated by Jeannie (although I like her) as fact without proof! Proof = LE

Agreed. I don't understand where this phone call rumor comes from. How would anyone know there was a phone call at 2:38 am, considering the phones are missing? Police would know but this rumor was out there from the beginning, likely before police even got a chance to get the phone records. So I am really confused on where it is coming from.

Agreed. I don't understand where this phone call rumor comes from. How would anyone know there was a phone call at 2:38 am, considering the phones are missing? Police would know but this rumor was out there from the beginning, likely before police even got a chance to get the phone records. So I am really confused on where it is coming from.
Most customers can get their phone records online - depending on the carrier. So, most definitely the parents could have their records by now. Also, Judge J has been communicating with BS and he would also have access to those records if the parents had gotten them online.

We've heard so much about this one phone either having made a call or a text. I do think there is something to it.

JMHO

If my cell phone was ever stolen one of the first things I would do is contact the carrier. The information about this 2:38am call/text must have come from somewhere.

MOO

We do not know that LE is searching so hard for the cell phones. That is simply speculation.
LE has never revealed what they are looking for as far as I know. We really have no idea, and I doubt they are going to share that information with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en