Missing cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My last post on this...There is no real reason why the cell phones were taken except to either impede the family from calling 911, to sell them or maybe they just thought they were nice...who knows

Depending on the company they had most activity can be obtained via LE so even if the parents are "making" this up I am fairly sure LE has all of the information that they need.

BTW the parents have not said anything as to the reason the cell phones were missing..they just stated that they were taken. It's all of us "making" up the reason why someone would want the cellphones.

The kidnapper is running out with the baby, sees the phones and thinks, "oooh, those are cute", and steals them? Not sure that makes sense, nice phones are cheap.

The parents did say they thought the phones were taken to prevent them from calling 911. In the Jeanine interview, I think. If you need the source I'll look for it.

Offering a theory and making something up are two different things. As far as I know, we're doing the latter.

According to Wise Old Owl, Judge Jeannine confirmed:
[/B]

All the stuff I quoted from the grandfather, David Netz, on day two turns out to be accurate - the party, the cell phones.... I wish I could find it again on the FB site now that I know its ok to post from there. He stopped posting because of all the accusations, hasn't posted since. I wonder if he was told to remove his posts.

Several people have mentioned that it took them about 30 minutes to call police after Jeremy Irwin got home. I've never seen this reported anywhere. Does anyone have a link showing when Jeremy got home or that it took them 30 minutes to make the 911 call?

According to Wise Old Owl, Judge Jeannine confirmed:
[/B]

I'd love to know who that call was made to. I bet LE may already know. If it was to JI or to a brother, they know DB was definitely not in bed at that time. Which is another reason why they are seemingly focussing on her.

Now if that call was made to some stranger, then the possibility exists that the person who took the phone made a call. Perhaps.

I wish we knew what LE knew :)

1. I would like to know to what number the phone call was made to

2. Where the phone was when the phone call was made

3. About number 2---was it still inside home or had it been removed? Did one of the parents make a call or did the person who stole the phones?

I do think this is important info if it is accurate that a phone call was made at that time. JMHO

Hello josh816 and Welcome to WS :)

Several people have mentioned that it took them about 30 minutes to call police after Jeremy Irwin got home. I've never seen this reported anywhere. Does anyone have a link showing when Jeremy got home or that it took them 30 minutes to make the 911 call?

JP apparently said tonight on the show that the call was made at 4:15am?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7236377&postcount=101"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Judge Jeanine Pirro on Fox New Channel[/ame]

We've had conflicting reports of JI coming home at 3:30am and 4:00am I believe.

MOO

3. About number 2---was it still inside home or had it been removed? Did one of the parents make a call or did the person who stole the phones?

I do think this is important info if it is accurate that a phone call was made at that time. JMHO

I'd also like to know the duration of that call!

The important thing about the call was the amount of time that the call was connected IMO. It is very easy to make a "pocket call" to a contact on a cell phone by accident. So the call could be to one of their contacts but made accidentally by a perp when taking the phones. But if it was connected for any length of time it would seem that there was an actual conversation I would think?

If it was an accidental "pocket call" then I would think it would give a good time of reference to when a perp was in the home.

ETA: Now if the phone was pinging from another location at the time and then it pinged back in the vicinity of the house after LE was called...well that could be a problem.

MOO

JP apparently said tonight on the show that the call was made at 4:15am?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Judge Jeanine Pirro on Fox New Channel

We've had conflicting reports of JI coming home at 3:30am and 4:00am I believe.

MOO
And I've also seen where the 911 call was made at 4:04AM so the 3:30 time home fits better, if he went in and did that walk through and woke DB up - then call 911 at 4:04 rather than getting home at 4 and calling 911 just four minutes later - KWIM?

The important thing about the call was the amount of time that the call was connected IMO. It is very easy to make a "pocket call" to a contact on a cell phone by accident. So the call could be to one of their contacts but made accidentally by a perp when taking the phones. But if it was connected for any length of time it would seem that there was an actual conversation I would think?

If it was an accidental "pocket call" then I would think it would give a good time of reference to when a perp was in the home.

ETA: Now if the phone was pinging from another location at the time and then it pinged back in the vicinity of the house after LE was called...well that could be a problem.

MOO

I've gotten pocket calls from my sons during the night. The duration of the call lasted a while because I listened to them party without their knowledge.

I've gotten pocket calls from my sons during the night. The duration of the call lasted a while because I listened to them party without their knowledge.

Lol no sleuthing your innocent sons!!

:floorlaugh:

All the stuff I quoted from the grandfather, David Netz, on day two turns out to be accurate - the party, the cell phones.... I wish I could find it again on the FB site now that I know its ok to post from there. He stopped posting because of all the accusations, hasn't posted since. I wonder if he was told to remove his posts.

Maybe he was asked to cease posting. If what he told wasn't hurting the case, I wish he could have continued posting.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member