Missing cell phones

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MW stated that she didn't know who answered her phone.

Ok, does she know where her phone was? Does she have an idea of the WHO that could have answered her phone? Again, no qualifiers. Was her phone stolen? Could she have possibly left it in a car that she was in earlier?

And then,
once she "qualifies" that statement - then there is a new person(s) to track down and ask about answering MW's phone at 2:30 AM that morning. Ok - continue to - are any of those person(s) now missing? Has LE been able to tracked them down and ask that question? I'm saying no - because MW admitted that LE has been back to her 3 more times - so whoever she is saying MIGHT have had her phone is either: 1) not panning out as possible or 2) the person LE needs to find - they can't.

See where I going here?

JMHO

If MW had lost the phone or it was stolen prior to October 4, she would not know anything substantive about the call, i.e., who answered the phone, who placed the call or where the phone was. Through cellphone pings, the police can narrow the location of the person placing the call and eliminate certain people who have alibis and the same holds true for the person receiving the call.
Clarification: Pink hair does not make one a whack job. It is indicative of someone seeking attention or trying to identify with a sub-group. Going to the press with a fabrication about one's tangential involvement in a media-intensive criminal case in order to get attention---whack job. BBM

I think the key to MW is her ex and his connection to JI. JMO

I'm going to made a long anecdote short here:

My daughters purse with cell phone stolen at school. I reported to LE and to cell company (Verizon). (school reported to LE also)

All calls from that point routed to customer service. As phone owner, I was provided with all calls answered and dialed out from the the stolen phone... from time of stolen... to time of rerouted to cs.

I provided those numbers to the school... who ran through their database. One outbound call matched a student home number. Student was called in...confessed and returned the phone. The student info was given to LE but not to me, due to privacy laws, rules.

This took all of about 3 hours from my first call to Verizon to the school running the data and getting a hit. So...in our case, Verizon did not need an LE or court order to release that data to me.

MW story not really credible.

Its my belief (moo) that LE was looking for 'stolen' cell phones at the Irwin home. They searched the grounds both with metal detectors, and by hand...for something. Searching the roof, gutters, in the ring of homages under the flag pole, etc. Obviously not a search for the baby in those instances or with a metal detector.

In comes the MW call received info.

Putting two and two together, I think the cell phone call to MW pinged from the Irwin home.

A ping is generated when a call is initiated. A ping was obviously generated when the Bradley/Irwin stolen phone initiated a call to MW phone. So LE knows where that phone was at the time the call was initiated.

This could be a larger part of why LE is still so focused on DB. DB did say in an interview with JJP that the phones couldn't dial out...and she stated unequivacally that she knows that ...because she tried! (they replayed this bit again last night on JJP)

Unless someone paid the bill unbeknownst to DB....then DB lied when she said she tried to call out on them and they wouldn't call out. JMO Now...why would she have lied about that?

Pings aren't so exact that they can pinpoint inside a house vs. down the street. Usually you hear there is at least a square mile space where the call could have been placed. So really, there's no way a ping could place the call inside the home, vs. down the street or even a mile away.

Personally, I never bought the "programming the phones" routine. I think she needed to come up with a reason why JI's phone would be in the home if he wasn't. Don't believe all 3 were conveniently sitting on the counter just waiting on this mysterious kidnapper/phone snatcher either.

JMO

Interesting. Thats one I hadn't thought of.

I still have to catch up, so forgive this being off the current flow of conversation.

I was just reminded of a news article, and assuming Young is quoted correctly, I found one of his quotes fascinating in light of the phone call evidence.

This is the same article where Young confirmed that "the parents have cooperated and answered other questions, but they have not sufficiently satisfied police demands." Which I thought was also another really interesting quote.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/237...er-disappearance-yougn-tacopina-short-dia.htm

We need them to sit down apart from each other, with detectives, and answer the tough questions detectives have for them concerning what they may or may not know about anything, who came and went [the night Lisa disappeared]," Young told ABCNews.com.

I wonder if they feel she is being dishonest about who was in the house that night? After the neighbor left? And if she is, why?

Or, more likely, MW's ex and his connection with DB.

We could say the extended family as well or a friend. Even if MW doesn't know the immediate family, who does she know that may know someone in the extended family or a friend of the family? Lots of possiblities here folks... LOTS! :crazy: MOO

I still have to catch up, so forgive this being off the current flow of conversation.

I was just reminded of a news article, and assuming Young is quoted correctly, I found one of his quotes fascinating in light of the phone call evidence.

This is the same article where Young confirmed that "the parents have cooperated and answered other questions, but they have not sufficiently satisfied police demands." Which I thought was also another really interesting quote.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/237...er-disappearance-yougn-tacopina-short-dia.htm

I wonder if they feel she is being dishonest about who was in the house that night? After the neighbor left? And if she is, why?

LE certainly seems to be telegraphing that. They think someone else was there besides the ones everyone knows about.

The boys might be able to answer that for them.

Sure this has been brought up, but

Why would you 'reprogram' numbers into a phone which will not allow you to CALL those numbers?Just sayin'.............

It could be why LE wants to question the parents seperately. Maybe someone was in the house that night that DB doesn't want JI to know about. LE might not really believe that DB did it but now she's convinced that they think she did it so she's freaked out. This is such a cluster. MOO

MW stated that she didn't know who answered her phone.

Ok, does she know where her phone was? Does she have an idea of the WHO that could have answered her phone? Again, no qualifiers. Was her phone stolen? Could she have possibly left it in a car that she was in earlier?

And then,
once she "qualifies" that statement - then there is a new person(s) to track down and ask about answering MW's phone at 2:30 AM that morning. Ok - continue to - are any of those person(s) now missing? Has LE been able to tracked them down and ask that question? I'm saying no - because MW admitted that LE has been back to her 3 more times - so whoever she is saying MIGHT have had her phone is either: 1) not panning out as possible or 2) the person LE needs to find - they can't.

See where I going here?

JMHO
Absolutely! And add to this yet another bizarre coincidence to that night. A mysterious call placed from one of the "missing" cell phones and the recipient's phone is not in possession of it's owner and she supposedly has no knowledge of what happened. What are the odds?

:waitasec:

MOO

I know SY has said there is unidentified DNA in the house.Police have very good reason to suspect another person in that house that night and if DB was concious she knows who was there. That has got to be one of the major reasons the boys are being interviewed and swabbed. That would explain the need to interview the parents separately. I think the reason DB was not forthcoming about the wine initially is that she's not supposed to be drinking and did not want to tell her husband--people who drink are not usually honest with those who think they have a drinking problem.
One other thing: dead bodies do not just disappear. There is evidence of death all around when there is a death scene. MOO

Pings aren't so exact that they can pinpoint inside a house vs. down the street. Usually you hear there is at least a square mile space where the call could have been placed. So really, there's no way a ping could place the call inside the home, vs. down the street or even a mile away.

Actually that depends. Not all are created equal.
I will post more on this shortly, am multi tasking (working) right now, lol.

Or, MW's ex and his connection to whoever lives on that street.

Right. MW claims to have been in that neighborhood before "with her ex-bf". Why the qualifier of "with ex", if not for the fact that he was in the lead, taking her to the neghborhood? Otherwise, seems to me she'd have said she had been in the neighborhood before visiting other friends/family but didn't know the Irwins and hadn't seen the baby. JMO of course.

I think her ex took her to that neighborhood due to him having knew someone there. Thats what I get just from her little snippet of an interview. Sure wish there'd be something more expansive from her or reporters.

I know SY has said there is unidentified DNA in the house.Police have very good reason to suspect another person in that house that night and if DB was concious she knows who was there. That has got to be one of the major reasons the boys are being interviewed and swabbed. That would explain the need to interview the parents separately. I think the reason DB was not forthcoming about the wine initially is that she's not supposed to be drinking and did not want to tell her husband--people who drink are not usually honest with those who think they have a drinking problem.
One other thing: dead bodies do not just disappear. There is evidence of death all around when there is a death scene. MOO

Makes sense. Also explains why the teen's DNA was taken, even if LE knows he/she isn't involved in anything - process of eliminating anyone who is known to have been in the house recently. JMO.

When thinking about this 2:30ish am phone call, remember that it directly contradicts the 12:15am witness sighting with man carrying diaper clad baby on next street over. Unless we are to believe that the abductor was in an area "very near" to the Irwin home for at least 2 hours after the abduction.

MOO
Bingo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members