Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not meaning to be contrary but, there's no way JW didn't know SS to some extent. She at least had to have known "OF" her. Especially if he dated JW, then broke up with her and started dating SS., and then broke up with SS and went back to JW. Guaranteed JW knew exactly who SS was and probably hated her because DR broke up with her to go out with SS.

Not meaning to be contrary but, there's no way JW didn't know SS to some extent. She at least had to have known "OF" her. Especially if he dated JW, then broke up with her and started dating SS., and then broke up with SS and went back to JW. Guaranteed JW knew exactly who SS was and probably hated her because DR broke up with her to go out with SS.

That was not the question. There is a difference between knowing someone and knowing of someone and no she did not know her. I can say I know of someone that goes by Scooby Doo 4U on WS, but I do not know you.

JuR (using to not be confused with JR for Joe Riedel) and JW did live at the same N Delaware apartments if you check their background reports (used WhitePages). RS and EA also show that address. It’s right next to the hotel Garrison was interviewed by police (what is now the Sheraton).

I know who Tom Hanks is but I don’t know him.
Why do you assume Dusty broke up with JW to go out with Suzie?

Clay, why did you leave Springfield? Why did Recla leave?

I get that people move on... but just wondering what the impetus for leaving was... did you have ties to Georgia? Recla to Colorado? Or just random change of scenery? Was there any thing or person in the area that made you want to get out?

Last edited:

I get that people move on... but just wondering what the impetus for leaving was... did you have ties to Georgia? Recla to Colorado? Or just random change of scenery? Was there any thing or person in the area that made you want to get out?

What were the dates of their departure again? Wasn’t it just weeks after the women went missing?

It would interesting to see if return (dates) to MO dates coincide with any particulars going to prison.

Edited, I was very surprised to see how long the sentence was for the graveyard shenanigans.

I’m from Ga.

Mike did leave for a bit to go to California, right? Like right after the women went missing. Did he return to Springfield in September 1992 when he turned himself in?

Mike did leave for a bit to go to California, right? Like right after the women went missing. Did he return to Springfield in September 1992 when he turned himself in?

He left a few months after. He left after they were done questioning him on the 3 Missing Women and we’re no longer persuing him as a suspect.

Springfield sucks.

I don't think anyone believes Clay is actually a suspect, but the fact remains that he and Recla are linked to a suspect and his two other cohorts. <modsnip - rumor> I think the goal was to do something at the house but Stacy was collateral damage and that caused the pivot(as Baird suggested on Chris Hanson's show).

Last edited by a moderator:
Clay, thanks for answering my question.

There was a lot of talk at High on the Hog Bar in 1992 of GGMC involvement and I have always been interested in that angle. Despite the ramblings of insane people who used to frequent other Missing Women discussion forums. It's something that always "had legs" so to speak. Given how well executed some aspects of this were. I would imagine there was someone who knew one of the women to gain entry and that someone had a connection to an experienced criminal group.

I don't think anyone believes Clay is actually a suspect, but the fact remains that he and Recla are linked to a suspect and his two other cohorts. <modsnip - rumor> I think the goal was to do something at the house but Stacy was collateral damage and that caused the pivot(as Baird suggested on Chris Hanson's show).

For one thing it is completely your opinion that those two are the only ones that could pull that off. Unless you have far more inside knowledge than anyone else on here there is no way you can know that.

Two, Mike met Garrison one time and it was for a very short period of time and he NEVER met the other two the other two people. He only ever heard of them through someone on one of the pages a few years ago.

My question to you is why? Why target them and why pick graduation night. A night only Sherrill would of been there alone. The girls did not even know that they would end up there that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
My question to you is why? Why target them and why pick graduation night. A night only Sherrill would of been there alone. The girls did not even know that they would end up there that night.
I think Sherrill or Suzie knew something the GGMC or Chicago Boys or some other local gang/criminal faction did not like. I do believe the grave robbing incident played a role in the events leading up to this... Sexual assault is almost never more than one single female when involving adults.
I never bought that one person was there with Sherrill.... saw the other two come in and "panicked." A panic would have caused blood and a lot more of a struggle... Plus how could one person know how many would show up and have the space needed?? This smells of being a planned attack on at least Levitt and Streeter.

Agent Wright's statement revisited:

"If you look into the records of missing persons every year, you would not come across many cases like this"...

"I think they (other people) were brought into this not knowing what was going to happen. It's quite possible that the primary person did not know what was going to happen"...

"There are people that have knowledge who don't feel good about the knowledge they have. They may not be the primary person"....

"The abduction leader probably was an acquaintance 'who may have known their comings and goings'"

*"Secondary players may fear going to police because they think the primary culprit would retaliate."

"But anyone withholding information probably is feeling strong anxiety..."

"If you think you don't feel good about it now, don't think it's going to get any better. Don't think it's going to go away."

"Secondary players" when FBI uses a term like "players" they do not mean one or two people who may have knew the main person. I believe they word it like that to mean gang or gang/affiliated. I don't believe this was a sexual assault on Sherrill.....

I think Sherrill or Suzie knew something the GGMC or Chicago Boys or some other local gang/criminal faction did not like. I do believe the grave robbing incident played a role in the events leading up to this... Sexual assault is almost never more than one single female when involving adults.
I never bought that one person was there with Sherrill.... saw the other two come in and "panicked." A panic would have caused blood and a lot more of a struggle... Plus how could one person know how many would show up and have the space needed?? This smells of being a planned attack on at least Levitt and Streeter.

Agent Wright's statement revisited:

"If you look into the records of missing persons every year, you would not come across many cases like this"...

"I think they (other people) were brought into this not knowing what was going to happen. It's quite possible that the primary person did not know what was going to happen"...

"There are people that have knowledge who don't feel good about the knowledge they have. They may not be the primary person"....

"The abduction leader probably was an acquaintance 'who may have known their comings and goings'"

*"Secondary players may fear going to police because they think the primary culprit would retaliate."

"But anyone withholding information probably is feeling strong anxiety..."

"If you think you don't feel good about it now, don't think it's going to get any better. Don't think it's going to go away."

Still don’t see it. No offense just don’t know what they would know that would cause someone to want them dead and not others closer. I don’t see them closer then third party knowledge people if that. Actually don’t even know a second hand knowledge person so don’t know what knowledge they would have.

I do tend to think along the lines of sexual assault. Lots of vehicles can hold three small females. I am a small female, I know three my size would not need a special vehicle. Also a gun can help control people. Especially anyone not use to that.

Still don’t see it. No offense just don’t know what they would know that would cause someone to want them dead and not others closer. I don’t see them closer then third party knowledge people if that. Actually don’t even know a second hand knowledge person so don’t know what knowledge they would have.

I do tend to think along the lines of sexual assault. Lots of vehicles can hold three small females. I am a small female, I know three my size would not need a special vehicle. Also a gun can help control people. Especially anyone not use to that.
What vehicle holds three women over 5 feet between 110-120 lbs while someone can drive and assume control at once? This was a multiple perp scenario IMO. The holding a woman at gun point and forcing them to drive makes no sense without a big plan in place. I don't buy it......I also think that the women pulling into the half circle like they did means they came from Glenstone, passed the drive way, noticed a car there, and went around the circle driveway. Especially since Nigel Holderby says they didn't park there much. I believe there were multiple perps and they were already inside.

Huh? What vehicle holds three women over 5 feet between 110-120 lbs while someone can drive and assume control at once? This was a multiple perp scenario IMO. The holding a woman at gun point and forcing them to drive makes no sense without a big plan in place. I don't buy it.

I also think that the women pulling into the half circle like they did means they came from Glenstone, passed the drive way, noticed a car there, and went around the circle driveway. Especially since Nigel says they didn't park there much. I believe the perps (multiple) were already inside.

Rope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member