Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“The party 40” property being spoken of has no relationship to the current of previous owners.

East of this property a farm was searched by information that was given from SG.

You are missing the point...guys. Whether it was she...or not...someone is trying to give information and knows van was titled in California. Someone close to her most likely.

Also...why would a website timekeeper give a time...then say five hours ago on second post? If someone updates/replies to an earlier post after time has passed...this would be reasonable. However...this was not why I posted here.

5 hours from 10 pm in 2011. Meaning it was at 3 am in 2011. Why would someone respond to a post from 8 years ago.

People respond to and update old posts frequently. The time...is not the point ......the information is. At least 3 of you are stuck on the timing of posts.

Similarities Between Yosemite 3 and Springfield 3 Cases:

1.Obviously ...3 women taken...killed
2.Both cases had a mother as one of three
3. National parks mentioned by suspects as where bodies left.
4.Meth heads /motorcyclists suspects in both.
5. Prison records of suspects for kidnap..illegal sex
6. Eugene Dykes was the name of a suspect in both Springfield and Modesto.
7. According to Reprisal...Springfield suspect has ties to Modesto in rap sheet and van registered in California.

Not saying the same man did both...just may have come from same family? This is just a review of "facts"...and is not an indictment of anyone.

information , wjth very little searching you will find this group killed the little girl scout shirley rose and the informant from el dorrado springs , the informant sent a list of the killers to the judge which caused the judge to publish a letter in the newwsleader revealing even the girls last words , , fletcher from fletchers bar b
also the above missing kid please see his missing person card he as last seen at a springfield restaurant , but he neglected to take enough meth to the reopening of fletchers after it was rebuilt from a burn down ,
david german anderson mo, and this is why debbie lewis was found so far in south west mo. as well
ricky and danny dykes , and chief the 7 ft and larger giant , these are your killers of shirley rose and the 3mw ,
the witness who sent the letter to the judge is dead now but she also was found strangled out at the mcdaniel lake

Shirley Jane Rose

Document
Case Number 75-45967
1000 to 1300 S. Scenic
On October 17, 1975, 9-year-old Shirley Jane Rose was abducted while walking from her grandparent's home at 865 S. West. Shirley was walking to her home at 1309 S. Scenic between the times of 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Witnesses reported seeing Shirley walking on Scenic and reported seeing Shirley talking to a male subject in a blue Chevy car. Shirley never made it home and her mother contacted the Springfield Police Department. An intensive search of the area was conducted by police, family and citizens but Shirley was not found.

Almost two months later, on December 13, 1975, Shirley's body was found in a shallow grave near McDaniel Lake. Springfield Police Department Detectives identified several persons of interest and numerous interviews were conducted but no charges were filed. This case remains unsolved.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS / the search was wrong from the revalations of witnesses this was the car and it was not a chevy

Attachments

• blue car.jpg
    blue car.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 13
Paedophiles and serial killers? That is what it sounds like in descriptions. Maybe you should check out the "Eugene" connection. It appears that the California Dykes family names the younger generation Eugene after a grandfather.

I think I am going to leave this where it is....These people seem Evil...even without a verified connection to the missing women by police. ...police who will not listen to the community it seems. Reprisal..do not give up...someone will listen.

the witness who sent the letter to the judge is dead now but she also was found strangled out at the mcdaniel lake

Per the news leader article, the judge received the information from a previous client of his (when he was a lawyer) who was on their deathbed... “The former client who is ill and could die at any moment, has been afraid to talk but wants the information about the killing released when HE dies.”

I’m not saying their isn’t a connection in all of these, but we do have conflicting reports.

Anonymous April 26 2011
then it says 5 hrs ago
You are missing the point...guys. Whether it was she...or not...someone is trying to give information and knows van was titled in California. Someone close to her most likely.

Also...why would a website timekeeper give a time...then say five hours ago on second post? If someone updates/replies to an earlier post after time has passed...this would be reasonable. However...this was not why I posted here.

At this point, that information is rumor only and shouldn't be discussed here. If people want to theorize or speculate without using names of people who haven't been named as suspects, that should be ok. Ask Mods.

information , wjth very little searching you will find this group killed the little girl scout shirley rose and the informant from el dorrado springs , the informant sent a list of the killers to the judge which caused the judge to publish a letter in the newwsleader revealing even the girls last words , , fletcher from fletchers bar b
also the above missing kid please see his missing person card he as last seen at a springfield restaurant , but he neglected to take enough meth to the reopening of fletchers after it was rebuilt from a burn down ,
david german anderson mo, and this is why debbie lewis was found so far in south west mo. as well
ricky and danny dykes , and chief the 7 ft and larger giant , these are your killers of shirley rose and the 3mw ,

Does anyone have a link to that news article?

At this point, that information is rumor only and shouldn't be discussed here. If people want to theorize or speculate without using names of people who haven't been named as suspects, that should be ok. Ask Mods.
No one used a name. If you are saying van titled in Ca is speculation ask Reprisal who posted photo.
This entire thread would be off base under your rule. And what is the site for..if not to "sleuth"...It is not WebFacting.

Per the news leader article, the judge received the information from a previous client of his (when he was a lawyer) who was on their deathbed... “The former client who is ill and could die at any moment, has been afraid to talk but wants the information about the killing released when HE dies.”

I’m not saying their isn’t a connection in all of these, but we do have conflicting reports.
PARDON THIS CAP ---ok i too read that paragraph at the bottom of the link , and i say the judge could say anything he wants to protect who he heard it from , i suggest to you i did not go by that statement , but by interviews within the group , to i.d. the correct car , and the killing of the witness , nor the unrevealed connection to the cheryl kenny case , that link , and the details of gerald carnahans attack on suzy on the 3rd night and him cutting her are known to very very very few , even whsy he cut and on which side , these are not random people they are those who worked from within and have a story to tell , Judge reveals details of child's death

No one used a name. If you are saying van titled in Ca is speculation ask Reprisal who posted photo.
This entire thread would be off base under your rule. And what is the site for..if not to "sleuth"...It is not WebFacting.
i think to reveal who is in the photo might lead to their death . it should be enough that the photo is with police , who , where and when as well ,. the addition of dykes own son taking police to the site and saying dig here for bodies , is more then enough to open the crypt and gather bones . anything else is FRAUD by the police

Shirley Jane Rose

Document
Case Number 75-45967
1000 to 1300 S. Scenic
On October 17, 1975, 9-year-old Shirley Jane Rose was abducted while walking from her grandparent's home at 865 S. West. Shirley was walking to her home at 1309 S. Scenic between the times of 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Witnesses reported seeing Shirley walking on Scenic and reported seeing Shirley talking to a male subject in a blue Chevy car. Shirley never made it home and her mother contacted the Springfield Police Department. An intensive search of the area was conducted by police, family and citizens but Shirley was not found.

Almost two months later, on December 13, 1975, Shirley's body was found in a shallow grave near McDaniel Lake. Springfield Police Department Detectives identified several persons of interest and numerous interviews were conducted but no charges were filed. This case remains unsolved.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS / the search was wrong from the revalations of witnesses this was the car and it was not a chevy

Is this from a cold case web site?

i think to reveal who is in the photo might lead to their death . it should be enough that the photo is with police , who , where and when as well ,. the addition of dykes own son taking police to the site and saying dig here for bodies , is more then enough to open the crypt and gather bones . anything else is FRAUD by the police

This is all intersting information, but is there a link to any verification that this person's son talked to police and gave them this information? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member