Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an analogy. Who had the most pressing need with the upcoming trial that would be plastered all over the front pages? With the women gone all the emphasis was on finding the women not on the sensational trial about grave robbing.

It is merely a theory that to my knowledge has not been explored previously.

To murder these women took a cold blooded killer or killers without remorse. That is obvious.
Robbs Sr?

What might be the reason that, if the police do know more than they've told so far, they still resist establishing any real degree of transparency, over a quarter of a century on?

(Other than "It's still an open case and thus [et effing c. et effing c.]" I mean, man, COME ON.)

my guess is....LE doesn't have that 'much' to begin with.... :( ......but one more eensy tidbit of SOMETHING would be hugely appreciated!!! I share your frustration. :mad:

Lets keep the facts of that case factual and accurate here.

It wasn't a dispute over Drugs that got those two people killed MM.
According to the new's reports, they had been there to purchase drugs, however, the murder's happene because the man that was at Francis Robbs house Slapped Robbs son after his son mouthed off to the man.

And then FR shot him for doing it, along with the female that was with him, who tried to run away, after the man was shot. But Robb chased her down and shot her too, and then burned the bodies, fed some to the hogs and scattered the rest of the remains and ashes through out the county on back country roads.

oh god.....that is so GROSS......did FR 'get the chair'? I sure think he deserved it! I remember seeing their Missing poster up at a gas station outside of Spfld and wondered what the deal was.
Note to self....never slap a drug dealers son....foolish!

Motorcycle clubs have been known to make women disappear. In PA Robert Nauss Jr. a member of the Warlocks MC got convicted of killing his girlfriend Elizabeth Lande, I don't think they have found her body to this day. He also escaped from prison and was found in Michigan. There were girls that disappeared in the 70's and later were found in the Tinicum Marsh. Some girls went to the local mall or down the street and never came back and weren't all found. Nauss was charged for a murder without a body even though he was suspected of other crimes like dealing drugs and rape. If the Gooses were around at the time they went missing it's something that shouldn't be ruled out. It doesn't even have to involve a the one guy.

Pretty sure LE ruled the GG angle out but...at this point, can anything be ruled out? Not in my mind..

I do think unless one of the women was dating a GG member (do they date or just throw the woman on the back of the bike, "Unk, you're mine."hmmmm) GGMC would have probably put a hit out on Garrison, he would have been the 'leak'. But then again, I'm not a GGMC 'expert'. :rolleyes:
A GGMC 'rally' was scheduled for that July, now where did I read that....sorry.

oh god.....that is so GROSS......did FR 'get the chair'? I sure think he deserved it! I remember seeing their Missing poster up at a gas station outside of Spfld and wondered what the deal was.
Note to self....never slap a drug dealers son....foolish!
No, If I recall correctly, he died in prison of health complications. Heart Attack may be?

The police have backtracked on suspects. Personally I think they know more than they let on.
I apologize, I didn't ask my question very clearly. Have you personally changed your mind about the graverobbers/Recla/Garrison theory? A simple yes or no is sufficient to satisfy my curiosity. :) Thanks!

I apologize, I didn't ask my question very clearly. Have you personally changed your mind about the graverobbers/Recla/Garrison theory? A simple yes or no is sufficient to satisfy my curiosity. :) Thanks!

I can’t give a yes or no. I just don’t believe they have told all they know, or suspect, for any number of reasons. Until I see or hear something from Recla I have no clue what he may know or doesn’t know. Ditto for Reidel. I would just be guessing. What is your opinion?

no loss there! evil scum
Yea, no kidding. He was a very heartless and evil man for sure!! No one deserves to die like that and then have their bodies dismembered with such wanton disregard and disrespect. If there is a hell, I'm sure he had a special place reserved in it for him. I also think police need to reexamine that property with better and broader covering equipment. He was in prison at the time of the disappearance. So I'm not sure the same M.O. he used in the first murders would apply, so they may very well be buried in one piece, still on his property, but were just never found by police. Would like to see them reexamine the property nonetheless. JMO.

I can’t give a yes or no. I just don’t believe they have told all they know, or suspect, for any number of reasons. Until I see or hear something from Recla I have no clue what he may know or doesn’t know. Ditto for Reidel. I would just be guessing. What is your opinion?
My theory is based on the way Suzie was said to be acting that evening . Upset, tummyache, needed a friend, didn’t want to be alone. I think she was pregnant by the graverobber former boyfriend, and that he hadn’t taken the news well. Women are at their highest danger of becoming homicide victims when pg or leaving an abusive spouse. When you add in the upcoming trial, it gives double the reason to want her out of the picture. The trip to Whitewater the next day would likely have revealed the pg.

I can see the ex (is that Clay?) venting to the other graverobbers about it and Recla pipe up with “hey I know a guy who can help” aka Garrison.

It just makes a whole lot of sense to me.

My IMO MOO theory only.

reviewing Dateline episode and this stuck out to me....
Mrs. McCall says "...the TV was all fuzzy..."
Okay so Janelle and Mike were there earlier...I find it 'odd' they #1. made no mention of the TV being on #2. didn't turn it off

IMO....another thing that does not 'make sense' concerning J and M.

reviewing Dateline episode and this stuck out to me....
Mrs. McCall says "...the TV was all fuzzy..."
Okay so Janelle and Mike were there earlier...I find it 'odd' they #1. made no mention of the TV being on #2. didn't turn it off

IMO....another thing that does not 'make sense' concerning J and M.

Even if they made themselves at home and chilled there, why not turn off the TV?

My theory is based on the way Suzie was said to be acting that evening . Upset, tummyache, needed a friend, didn’t want to be alone. I think she was pregnant by the graverobber former boyfriend, and that he hadn’t taken the news well. Women are at their highest danger of becoming homicide victims when pg or leaving an abusive spouse. When you add in the upcoming trial, it gives double the reason to want her out of the picture. The trip to Whitewater the next day would likely have revealed the pg.

I can see the ex (is that Clay?) venting to the other graverobbers about it and Recla pipe up with “hey I know a guy who can help” aka Garrison.

It just makes a whole lot of sense to me.

My IMO MOO theory only.

I've heard different accounts of her mood. I always wondered was that a polite way to leave the Kirby house. Maybe someone made both girls uncomfortable. I'm uncomfortable suggesting anyone was pregnant or thought they were unless someone the knew confirms this. You can go to water parks pregnant without anyone knowing. If any of the women could have been pregnant that usually gets mentioned in the missing person reports.

I've heard different accounts of her mood. I always wondered was that a polite way to leave the Kirby house. Maybe someone made both girls uncomfortable. I'm uncomfortable suggesting anyone was pregnant or thought they were unless someone the knew confirms this. You can go to water parks pregnant without anyone knowing. If any of the women could have been pregnant that usually gets mentioned in the missing person reports.
That’s fair to say. I don’t intend to come across as judgmental or anything about it - just saying that as a potential scenario it ticks a lot of boxes for me.

I have more to elaborate but I’ve spent the last 15 minutes typing my response out on my phone & the site keeps eating it so I’ll try again later for that :).

That’s fair to say. I don’t intend to come across as judgmental or anything about it - just saying that as a potential scenario it ticks a lot of boxes for me.

I have more to elaborate but I’ve spent the last 15 minutes typing my response out on my phone & the site keeps eating it so I’ll try again later for that :).

It seems like once pregnancy is mentioned it takes on a life of it's own and gets applied to any number of people. Having a period could be a reason to want to leave a party. Cramps can be very painful.

a agree flute 4 peace
think your theory is pretty good.
if suzie was pregnant (and we all know there is nothing to confirm this without her body it is impossible to prove but it is very plausible by what we know of her behaviour that night) and in the early stages , few people may have known.
only the close players.
all the people we talk about here would likely have been in the know.
at minimum that night .
biggest red flag about that for me is suzie didn't wanna go home alone that night.
she was frightened of someone.
the ol safety in numbers im guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members