Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a agree flute 4 peace
think your theory is pretty good.
if suzie was pregnant (and we all know there is nothing to confirm this without her body it is impossible to prove but it is very plausible by what we know of her behaviour that night) and in the early stages , few people may have known.
only the close players.
all the people we talk about here would likely have been in the know.
at minimum that night .
biggest red flag about that for me is suzie didn't wanna go home alone that night.
she was frightened of someone.
the ol safety in numbers im guessing.
I agree, it sounds like she was scared of something. Wonder if someone had been threatening her that night. May be some of the people she thought were here friends? Or people at one of the parties. Questions is, what would they be threatening her over. Only a couple things come to mind to me. Her statement to police and possible future testimony in court. Or, may be someone thought or knew she had something going on with one of their boyfriends. Other than someone just being a general bully type, I cant think of any other reason someone would be threatening her. Or, if she was pregnant (Again just a rumor at this point) that could be the third reason that may be someone was threatening her, may be not to tell anyone, or to get an abortion. But again, just pure speculation on my part, and in no way meaning to demean her memory. Just throwing out possibilities why someone would be threatening her, or out to get her. JMO.

reviewing Dateline episode and this stuck out to me....
Mrs. McCall says "...the TV was all fuzzy..."
Okay so Janelle and Mike were there earlier...I find it 'odd' they #1. made no mention of the TV being on #2. didn't turn it off

IMO....another thing that does not 'make sense' concerning J and M.
Nice catch. Agree, makes no sense. Not much they did does.

Well there's clearly a connection that goes from Suzie knowing Recla, who knew Garrison, who knew Tim Robb, who was related to Francis Robb Sr. who had his farm searched as part of the investigation into the Springfield Three, that was initiated by information that Garrison gave police. I'd say that is a pretty solid connection wouldn't you?

Yep. Definitely hugely connected, no question about that (yikes).

How would the Spfld. Three fit in w/ the slime-world?

Suzie broke up with Recla. Sure she was going to 'testify' but that was just for the mausoleum vandalism, not a murder.
Forgive me, I'm hesitant to 'connect' the Suzie, Recla, Garrison, Robb... to the 3 women. But then again...I haven't solved this case...yet. ;):cool:o_O:rolleyes::)

Suzie broke up with Recla. Sure she was going to 'testify' but that was just for the mausoleum vandalism, not a murder.
Forgive me, I'm hesitant to 'connect' the Suzie, Recla, Garrison, Robb... to the 3 women. But then again...I haven't solved this case...yet. ;):cool:o_O:rolleyes::)
The one thing that stands out to me in regard to how they would fit in is, Suzie dated Recla, and there's no telling what she witnessed or knew about regarding things Recla was into or people he was associated with. And if you take into consideration that there are people who were associated with Recla and Clay who are also friends with Brian Joy, it would seem like a good possibility that what they were into or connected to, may have also affected others they were associated with. People who may have been at one or more of the parties. Or is is very possible that there were several different people with in the group they were with that night that had similar connections. It was stated by police at one point that "Suzie ran with a tougher crowd". To me there is really only one direction that statement takes me to. I don't think the police were talking about "Physically Tougher", I'm convinced they were referring to drugs. What else would they have been talking about. And I'm here to tell you, if someone in a drug ring at one level or another is afraid that someone might nark on them to police, and have already proven themselves capable of telling police what they knew regarding other things (Ref. Suzies statement regarding the graverobbers), I'm sure she would be living on borrowed time it they were worried enough about her narking to the police, especially if it could easily lead to a drug ring being busted all the way to the top of the ring. I've watched enough documentaries to know that when it comes to drugs, a person's life isn't worth much and it doesn't take much for a person to end up dead if the wrong person is concerned about them, or if they owed money to someone for drugs. They seem pretty casual as well as very serious when it comes to killing people over drugs. JMO.

The one thing that stands out to me in regard to how they would fit in is, Suzie dated Recla, and there's no telling what she witnessed or knew about regarding things Recla was into or people he was associated with. And if you take into consideration that there are people who were associated with Recla and Clay who are also friends with Brian Joy, it would seem like a good possibility that what they were into or connected to, may have also affected others they were associated with. People who may have been at one or more of the parties. Or is is very possible that there were several different people with in the group they were with that night that had similar connections. It was stated by police at one point that "Suzie ran with a tougher crowd". To me there is really only one direction that statement takes me to. I don't think the police were talking about "Physically Tougher", I'm convinced they were referring to drugs. What else would they have been talking about. And I'm here to tell you, if someone in a drug ring at one level or another is afraid that someone might nark on them to police, and have already proven themselves capable of telling police what they knew regarding other things (Ref. Suzies statement regarding the graverobbers), I'm sure she would be living on borrowed time it they were worried enough about her narking to the police, especially if it could easily lead to a drug ring being busted all the way to the top of the ring. I've watched enough documentaries to know that when it comes to drugs, a person's life isn't worth much and it doesn't take much for a person to end up dead if the wrong person is concerned about them, or if they owed money to someone for drugs. They seem pretty casual as well as very serious when it comes to killing people over drugs. JMO.

I can agree with both posts MooseMeMuch, Scooby Doo 4U

like you wrote MooseMeMuch, I agree that it's very unlikely that the graverobbers will kill 3 women in order to escape charges for vandalism due to Suzie's testimony.You don't commit a crime when you can get a life sentence or death penalty in order to avoid some very light punishment for vandalism, I also don't think they had the ability to commit a crime like that /

From the other hand I can't rule out that the graverobbers know more than what they told.

I also agree Scooby Doo 4U agree with your quote:

if someone in a drug ring at one level or another is afraid that someone might nark on them to police, and have already proven themselves capable of telling police what they knew regarding other things (Ref. Suzies statement regarding the graverobbers), I'm sure she would be living on borrowed time it they were worried enough about her narking to the police, especially if it could easily lead to a drug ring being busted all the way to the top of the ring.
------------------------------------------------------------
I think that people from the very Extended circle of Drug ring were afraid that the testimony against the graverobbers will lead eventually to them ( if Susie had much more information)

The criminals could have been those who were not familiar directly to the graverobbers because we are probably talking about extensive circle of criminals .
I still strongly believe that the crime was related to Drugs and the motive was to silenced Sherrill and Suzie, , I also think that It is no a coincidence that the kidnapping happened so short time before Suzie's testimony.

Last edited:
I can agree with both posts MooseMeMuch, Scooby Doo 4U

like you wrote MooseMeMuch, I agree that it's very unlikely that the graverobbers will kill 3 women in order to escape charges for vandalism due to Suzie's testimony.You don't commit a crime when you can get a life sentence or death penalty in order to avoid some very light punishment for vandalism, I also don't think they had the ability to commit a crime like that /

From the other hand I can't rule out that the graverobbers know more than what they told.

I also agree Scooby Doo 4U agree with your quote:

if someone in a drug ring at one level or another is afraid that someone might nark on them to police, and have already proven themselves capable of telling police what they knew regarding other things (Ref. Suzies statement regarding the graverobbers), I'm sure she would be living on borrowed time it they were worried enough about her narking to the police, especially if it could easily lead to a drug ring being busted all the way to the top of the ring.
------------------------------------------------------------
I think that people from the very Extended circle of Drug ring were afraid that the testimony against the graverobbers will lead eventually to them ( if Susie had much more information)

The criminals could have been those who were not familiar directly to the graverobbers because we are probably talking about extensive circle of criminals .
I still strongly believe that the crime was related to Drugs and the motive was to silenced Sherrill and Suzie, , I also think that It is no a coincidence that the kidnapping happened so short time before Suzie's testimony.
I 100% agree with this post, this is exactly what I believe happened. IMO this was no random kidnapping this was a well planned attack and I too agree it was to silence Sherrill and Suzie from something they knew.

The only problem I have with that theory is that as far as EVERYONE knew, including Suzie who had plans to sleep elsewhere that night when she left out, Sherrill was supposed to be all alone.

Suzie's testimony would have bumped the dearly convicted to avoid prison by grassing on a drug dealer, and the nervousness ran up the chain of command to the money men.

That sort of possibility made Suzie a supergrass, and Suzie the Supergrass had to go. Mom and friend collateral damage of the drug dealers.

Be careful how you grave-rob and be careful what you know.

Then why not take the ones in the know, the grave robbers? They'd have been missed less than a business woman and two teenaged girls.
I agree 100%. The nervous-drug-dealer angle doesn't pass the logic test. It isn't impossible, but it's far less likely than either a revenge killing by one of the grave robbers or a sexually motivated abduction and homicide by a Joseph Duncan/Jeffrey Willis type.

Easier targets, the 3MW.

Doesn't matter how much you're missed if you are never going to be found.

People still want to know what happened to these women. The lack of bodies makes the case even stranger. I'd like to claim to be a better person but I'm not and I wouldn't be interested in missing criminals. I probably would assume they were on the run or not think much about them at all.

They shouldn't be ruled out. I doubt they could pull off making 3 women disappear alone.
This is a good point, but that’s where the connection to Garrison comes in. I do believe that with his help, it would be possible. When I learned of the connection I got cold chills.

In the terrain of that area, it would be super easy to hide bodies to never be found.

MOO

So how did they know Suzie was going back home that night - her plans had changed by ALL accounts.
I’ve thought about this many times, but anything is possible. maybe the house was being watched and when Suzie and Stacey arrived back that morning the perp decided to take them there and then. If these criminals want someone/something they will go to great lengths to achieve it.

IMHO I believe this was a well planned out attack and they was just waiting for the right time to do it. It’s just unfortunate Stacey was in the wrong place and the wrong time. I think they (perps) saw the opportunity or was ordered early that morning to go to Delmar and carry out the crime. I may be wrong but I certainly think it’s possible to have happened this way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member