MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about that early morning phone call and I'm not sure the State has it right. I think it's highly probable that SM showed up at Heather's apartment and that's where it all started.

Erin MacPherson ‏@ErinWPDE 7m7 minutes ago
The Moorer family is now at the Horry County Government and Justice Center. #MoorerTrial

https://twitter.com/ErinWPDE

Didn't want to post the picture of the kids but it's on twitter via that link.

Good mornin' friends. Here's hoping today's the day that at least an appetizer of justice is served, which leads to a feast of it in the near future.

Can somebody throw up some links, please? Are we watching the same live stream as the trial or someone's twitter feed or what?

Just thinking about that early morning phone call and I'm not sure the State has it right. I think it's highly probable that SM showed up at Heather's apartment and that's where it all started.

I think all of the calls after that to the pay phone make that unlikely, IMO.

Erin MacPherson ‏@ErinWPDE 7m7 minutes ago
The Moorer family is now at the Horry County Government and Justice Center. #MoorerTrial

https://twitter.com/ErinWPDE

Didn't want to post the picture of the kids but it's on twitter via that link.

The post says three of his children. How many children does SM have? I thought it was three total.

The bottom line for me is SM was "creeping around in the middle of the night" and purposely contacted HE to meet up with her and that is last time she is seen. Bri confirmed that HE told her that SM told HE that he was breaking up with wife and wanted to be with her.
SM was last known person to have contact with her.

I think there are some communication between HE and SM that we never got to hear. Any of the vocal communication between HE and SM while talking on the phone we didnt get to hear. So he could have asked her to meet to take a pregnancy test just so he is sure about the baby coming and things like that.

Its too coincidental to me that SM contacted HE right after her date. I think SM knew all about that date and was probably nearby waiting for his or her car to drive by so he would know when she got back. Even if he didn't know where she lived he probably knew the main road they would have to drive by on way back.

And the evil thing is SM was willing to let the date get blamed for HE murder. SM planned his attack that night so suspicion would be thrown on the date. SM was willing to let the date go to prison for life for something SM did. Pure evil and cowardly.

Did anyone catch what Truslow said to the judge about his client after the jury went out?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did anyone notice TM stays out when the jury is out?

Yes, keep her hidden. That's sure tells a lot too. If I were juror I would notice that along with the kids suddenly being in the courtroom. Where's SM's dad too?

Thanks for the links y'all. One thing I was wondering is about that security checkpoint outside the courtroom. Are they being brought in through a different door of the courthouse and going straight to the third floor? Or are they going through the main entrance and the more thorough security first? Anybody know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member