MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband hasn't followed the case, last night I gave him a brief list of the evidence , phone calls, truck video etc. His first thought " That is a lot of suspicious activity by Sidney to all just be coincidence. I vote guilty " 5 minutes later he added " but they didn't prove who was driving the truck , he could of went home after the pay phone call and the wife took the truck , I vote not guilty " I replied " but Heather was afraid of the wife, would never ever of met her in broad daylight much less at the landing at that time of night " He replied " but you still don't know who was driving the truck "

Then it is important to know the definition of charges are...including luring?

There is one word in the charges that needs a definition.. it is not commonly known to me at all!

It's my wedding anniversary too. As I reflect on it now, I can't help but wonder if I'll now always think of Heather should the jury return a verdict tomorrow. I pray that it's the right one.

Happy Anniversary to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy anniversary to you too! And that would be kind of bittersweet to get a verdict today!

I remember from OJ's trial that a quick verdict is usually not guilty and a longer verdict is more often guilty, but I do not know how accurate that is.

I agree.

all juries have to remember they don't have to throw away common sense. Reasonable doubt means it has to be REASONABLE

They need to remember that SM called to tell HE that he was leaving his wife and wanted to be with her. This according to Bri. Last person to contact her to meet her . She was crying

Yes..the news report said a mannequin torso also...weird

If I recall correctly, TM was an eBay seller. So, having a mannequin torso is not weird... but taking it as evidence is, to me. Maybe TM practiced anger management on it?

If I recall correctly, TM was an eBay seller. So, having a mannequin torso is not weird... but taking it as evidence is, to me. Maybe TM practiced anger management on it?

Maybe it showed signs of practicing dismemberment.

Something I don't understand... if they are going to have him throw TM under the bus, why have him flaunting a wedding ring? I know that in itself doesn't make him guilty, but it doesn't make him look good either. "Look, I'm a happily married man! Couldn't have done it. My wife did though. But look at me, happily married innocent man."

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

I think it really doesn't matter what it looks like. They are hedging their bets on the fact that if SM is not found guilty, then TM will surely not be found guilty.

Meghan Miller ‏@Meghan_WBTW 1m1 minute ago
UPDATE: Another note was just passed off to judge. Everyone is heading back in to courtroom. #HaatherElvis #MoorerTrial

all juries have to remember they don't have to throw away common sense. Reasonable doubt means it has to be REASONABLE

They need to remember that SM called to tell HE that he was leaving his wife and wanted to be with her. This according to Bri. Last person to contact her to meet her . She was crying

Hi Hatfield! agree and was trying to convey this in my previous post. Is it possible that someone else was driving SM's truck that night? Yes. Is that a reasonable conclusion since SM was seen on video creeping around at all hrs of the night in his truck and the last person to contact her? NO.

I guess everyone left their court feed down, has been live for about 15 minutes, mainly just want an easel and to have use of videos, judge says let him know which ones.

TM wasn't in the courtroom for the trial, but somehow, I think she will be for the verdict. If SM is found guilty, I expect an outburst from her, cause she knows she's next.
MOO

If he's found innocent, I expect major smirking and a big demonstration of how much she loves her little Sid.

I see sister Ashley is the courtroom now.

I just watched TM come in and sit down. SM instructed the children to move off to the side, out of view of the the camera it appears. Polly sat with them, then TM sat with them. Unless the woman with blonde hair and black sweater on is it someone else in the family?

Court exhibit 4 judge is saying

Don't know what that is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just watched TM come in and sit down. SM instructed the children to move off to the side, out of view of the the camera it appears. Polly sat with them, then TM sat with them. Unless the woman with blonde hair and black sweater on is someone else in the family?

OMG, they really have the kids there? Possibly to see their dad get 30 yrs for kidnapping? that's wrong.

My day wouldn't be complete without hearing KT clear his sinuses. So glad he didn't disappoint.

I think I have live in the courthouse but it doesn't have audio.

6 folks sitting on the far right.. One couple sitting in the first row/ middle far right... And left side I cannot see.

It looks like the judge just went back to his Chambers and I never heard anything..no audio.

Prosecution team just got up and left now Sydney and his team is getting up. Sydney's family is shaking hands with the law enforcement people guy in the back on their way out.

Give me a minute to screen capture so I don't have the children in the screenshot
handshakes.JPG

This was only one I could get without minors in screen shot..

Getting nauseated at the thoughts of him walking...

Yes, that was TM's sister, not TM herself sitting in the courtroom. Now the family has left the courtroom again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro