MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaching?

For goodness sakes they have SM on video, on the pay phone, out and about that night. They had a direct witness to what Heather was told by SM! The state is correct -- it doesn't get much better than that in terms of evidence because it's not about interpretation. That was SM buying the preg test, that was SM calling heather at 1:35am. SM removed the data from his own black truck, they threw out the DVR/security system they had, 2 days after abducting Heather and purchased a brand new one.

Exactly. If anyone is "reaching" it's the defense, saying he was working all night but providing no witnesses, involving the Harts, blowing off the testimony of the Quantico guy with nothing to back it up, etc. I could go on.

Reaching?

They have SM on video, on the pay phone, out and about that night. They had a direct witness to what Heather was told by SM! The state is correct -- it doesn't get much better than that in terms of evidence because it's not about interpretation. That was SM buying the preg test, that was SM calling heather at 1:35am. SM removed the data from his own black truck, they threw out the DVR/security system they had, 2 days after abducting Heather and purchased a brand new one.

good Lord! You've convinced me!

Exactly. If anyone is "reaching" it's the defense, saying he was working all night but providing no witnesses, involving the Harts, blowing off the testimony of the Quantico guy with nothing to back it up, etc. I could go on.

If he was working wouldn't he at least have a pay slip showing he got paid for working that night? Not hard to get considering the restaurant should have records of what was repaired that night.

I am praying for the Guilty Verdict, but I do find some comfort in the fact that they are asking to re-watch one of the videos. It shows that maybe they are connecting dots and the inconsistencies that SM said. Additionally, it makes me feel that they are taking this very serious. I think part of what made me so SICK about the CA case is that, IIRC, they did not ask to see any evidence which lent to the idea that they didn't really try to get to the truth. I'm taking this as a good thing! Hopefully...

Also, I want to say thank you to all who updated over the week with the testimonies. I have been at work all week and following completely by way of WS; your hard work and dedication is very much appreciated, thank you!!

good Lord! You've convinced me!

The evidence shown should have convinced you. I listed only a small part of it. If people are paying attention, there is a long, long list of evidence pointing to the defendant. No twisting of facts needed either.

Well this video shows Sidney lying about his contact with Heather that night ... that is promising

Well this video shows Sidney lying about his contact with Heather that night ... that is promising
I was just thinking the same thing. The audio sucks, but I can hear the lies!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm glad they asked to see this video again...because there were several inconsistencies in this one and the cop called him out on it right away. So the Jury is going to be left hearing how tough the cop was on him. As an example, he told them he broke it off a month or two ago, and the cop point blank tells him we have the records, and you and she communicated over 300 times just last month. OOOPS!

Go Jury....hang onto his every lie!

Yep, all three kids. What a testament to great parenting to parade your children through the media and legal system wherein you've been charged with kidnapping after openly admitting to cheating on their mother. Old SM must be feeling mighty confident in himself to have his children there to witness the outcome.

I think the kids in the court room are a ploy at sympathy.

If he was working wouldn't he at least have a pay slip showing he got paid for working that night? Not hard to get considering the restaurant should have records of what was repaired that night.

Not he if he got paid in cash.

The jury has to ask themselves why SM would lie if he had nothing to hide and was not involved. He lied at every point and only came clean when confronted with evidence he could not deny. His wife already knew about the affair, so why lie to police? Unless you're guilty of something, there's no reason to lie.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! Throw his butt in jail!

This audio sucks and I can't understand what they're saying. Maybe it's the accents or my bad hearing - is the gist of it his denial of calling heather?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. They are sitting with TM's mother/sister in the gallery.

in this Video , Sidney also says he was working until 2...and that they were home in bed and they were not anywhere near PTL

Could someone w the knowledge clarify for me about Bri testimony where HE was hooking up with 2 other guys

The jury has to ask themselves why SM would lie if he had nothing to hide and was not involved. He lied at every point and only came clean when confronted with evidence he could not deny. His wife already knew about the affair, so why lie to police? Unless you're guilty of something, there's no reason to lie.

This!!!!! If he had nothing to hide, he would of said yeah I talked to her the other day...

SM said he was in bed when Heather called. Denies going to PTL.

I asked this before. Did LE/State transcribe this (first) interview? If not, why?

The jury could read word-by-word instead of trying to listening to it like we all did.

Does Anyone have a transcript of that?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads