MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1:53-2:09 am 10 posts to HE Tumblr per original TL

So I went back & listened. https://youtu.be/EDANtHK2e2E this is the guy who talks about HE phone movements.

She was at LB for 14 minutes & during that time her phone was moving (while she was there) then she leaves & heads towards Plantation Drive (identified as a housing development ?) and then goes back to LB before going to her apartment. Please go listen, make sure I heard correctly and let's get this accurate, this is important & new to us information. TIA

IMO

This is the phone, no proof HE had the phone.

Seaside Grove are apartments located on Augusta Plantation Drive. They are located at about the halfway point between HE's apartment and Longbeards. I think the most likely scenario is that Augusta Plantation Rd was just the road used to turn the car around. It would be the first road on River Oaks Dr where someone would have the opportunity to do so, if they were heading back towards her apartment.

2 or more vehicles are needed if:

- HE is no longer in charge of her phone or car after going to LB.
- SM has his truck and (now) HE's car to contend with at LB (so is someone already there with SM?)
- HE's phone (and possibly car) goes back to HE's apartment complex
- SM's truck has to go somewhere else where it is then seen on the security video driving from the direction of SM house to PTL and then back again.
- HE's car has to be driven to PTL, along with HE's phone, which is pinging and making calls to SM's phone upon arriving at PTL

Any valid scenario has to account for all of the above.

1:53-2:09 am 10 posts to HE Tumblr per original TL

I also updated it with the surveillance video of SM's vehicle:

HEATHER'S PHONE ACTIVITY, December 18:

1:35am incoming call (payphone) 298 seconds
3 outgoing calls:
1:44 am (to Bri) 132 seconds
1:53-2:09 am 10 posts to HE Tumblr
2:29 am (to payphone) 12 seconds -says that if someone answered it would have been short call
2:30:15 am (to payphone) 4.8 seconds

2:32 am to 2:41am phone is in motion

2:32:57 am Outgoing Call (to payphone) 13.8 seconds

2:42:14 am -2:56 am phone is located at Long Beard's Restaurant (N, NE corner of parking lot by the dumpster) 14 minutes at location- made 4 outgoing calls:
2:43 am Outgoing to (payphone) 7.2 seconds
2:43:36 am Outgoing (to payphone) 7 something
2:45 am (outgoing to payphone) .2 seconds
2:51 am (outgoing to payphone) 4.8 seconds

2:57-3:01:am No call activity during this time, phone only in motion, Long Beard's to HE's Apartment, turned around and went back towards Long Beard's)
~3:00 am SM's phone is turned on. [It has been turned off since just prior to December 11 upon return from Disneyland]

3:01-3:15 am phone was located at her apartment
3:04 am Outgoing Call (to payphone) 1.8seconds
3:05 am Outgoing Call (to payphone)

3:16 am Phone in motion to apt
2 Outgoing calls
3:16 am (to SM cell) 7.8 seconds
3:17am (to SM cell) 249 seconds- 4 mins 9 seconds

Phone was in parking lot 3:20 am -3:24am Phone was NOT in motion, located at apartment parking lot while on phone with SM cell.

3:25-3:35 am Phone moved from Apt complex to PTL (no calls while in motion)
3:36am: A security camera at a private residence 1.7 miles from the M home recorded a distinctive late-model Ford F150 coming from that direction and heading toward Peachtree Landing
3:37 am Phone located at PTL

4 outgoing calls to SM while phone at PTL
3:38:14 am (1.8 seconds)
3:39:00 am (1.8 seconds)
3:39am: A security camera at a business D&S Siteworks 1.2 miles from Peachtree Landing recorded the Ford F150 heading toward the landing
3:39:46 am (1.8 seconds)
3:41:05 am (1.8 seconds)

3:42:27 am No further incoming or outgoing calls. No further location coordinates obtained.

Heather's phone did not make calls on the way to PTL.

Phone was in parking lot 3:20 am -3:24am Phone was NOT in motion, located at apartment parking lot while on phone with SM cell.

Where was SM's phone at this time?

Remember SM had told police early in the investigation he had spoken to Heather for those 2 phone calls that lasted over 4 minutes each. 1 @ payphone, the other from his cell.

Most of those texts had already been shown at the bond hearing as evidence of the M's being dangerous. It looked like SM was angry at KT today. SM looks like he is about to hit someone!
View attachment 97093View attachment 97095

Catching up. Wow he sure does look pizzed. Check out the bailiff ready to pounce on SM if needed.

WTG Bailiff. He is one of those ones you have to watch because he may cause a courtroom disruption.

Where was SM's phone at this time?

Remember SM had told police early in the investigation he had spoken to Heather for those 2 phone calls that lasted over 4 minutes each. 1 @ payphone, the other from his cell.

Exactly! Someone earlier questioned why we didn't see or hear the same ping information for SM cell. It it just as important IMO

The $.88 test from Walmart requires you to pee in a cup and use a dropper to place it on a little plastic tray that holds the strip. Perhaps she brought her pee with her. But why wouldn't SM just come to her apartment? She had the place to herself. Did she not want him to know where she was living? Do we know if he knew where she lived?

Oh crap!!!. Now I know why the orange juice and popsicle. She was asking him to bring that along so she had enough water in her to pee.

What does everyone think?

Proves he asked her to take a test for him. IMO

Seaside Grove are apartments located on Augusta Plantation Drive. They are located at about the halfway point between HE's apartment and Longbeards. I think the most likely scenario is that Augusta Plantation Rd was just the road used to turn the car around. It would be the first road on River Oaks Dr where someone would have the opportunity to do so, if they were heading back towards her apartment.

Thank you for this! If her phone was in motion while she was stationary at LB, either she got out of the car or drove around the parking lot? It seems it would have pinged up front if she drove around though, right?

Oh crap!!!. Now I know why the orange juice and popsicle. She was asking him to bring that along so she had enough water in her to pee.

Why would Tammy care about having enough water in her to pee?

Why would Tammy care about having enough water in her to pee?
\\

When I read it I thought that was HE asking SM to bring popsicles and orange Juice. I need to go back and find where I read it. It was confusing who was talking to who but I took at as HE talking to SM and he then said. "He would bring it along".

Let me try to find where I saw the transcript.

So I went back & listened. https://youtu.be/EDANtHK2e2E this is the guy who talks about HE phone movements.

She was at LB for 14 minutes & during that time her phone was moving (while she was there) then she leaves & heads towards Plantation Drive (identified as a housing development ?) and then goes back to LB before going to her apartment. Please go listen, make sure I heard correctly and let's get this accurate, this is important & new to us information. TIA

IMO

This is the phone, no proof HE had the phone.

https://youtu.be/EDANtHK2e2E?t=33m9s

3:25:29am - 3:35:12am - White River Drive to PTL

Google Map - 9.2 mile in 10min and 17secs = 53.6790 mph average speed :thinking:

Does anyone know which Walmart location caught Sidney on video buying the pregnancy test? Was it the Super Center or one of the Neighborhood Markets?

No, this exchange appeared to me to be between SM and TM. Remember, the timing of this call was at 4:30 am or something. HE's phone had stopped working an hour before or so. My guess is that SM was out "cleaning up" or disposing or whatever needed to be done, after having dropped TM back at the compound. So he was out and she was home and wanted him to bring that stuff home for some reason was the way I took it.

Does anyone know which Walmart location caught Sidney on video buying the pregnancy test? Was it the Super Center or one of the Neighborhood Markets?

I believe I saw them say it was the walmart on Seaboard. This would make sense since the payphone call was just a mile or so away at Seaboard/10th ave N a few minutes after leaving the Walmart. If it was that one on Seaboard....it's a super walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper