MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
437.54 Can you please bring me orange juice with popsicles? 4:38.00 TY 4:38.30 yes ma'am

I think this was a deleted text message that was recovered.

Could this be HE asking SM to bring her the Orange Juice and popsicles so she had enough liquid in her to pee for the pregnancy test he must have asked her to take?

I think it is. I think this was the night she disappeared based on those times. If they were an hour off for daylight savings time or something. 3:37 AM 3:38 AM

I don't know but it was the only thing that made sense and it was right around the deleted text discussion.

He then replies via text "yes Maam" like he would oblige and get it for her.

I don't know for sure. As it is all confusing.

The times could also be when his computer backed up the text messages and not necessarily when he was texting. The discussion was about how the computer backed up his phone stuff. So not totally sure

Walmart Supercenter - 541 Seaboard St, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

Right next to the pay phone.

So he buys a pregnancy test for his wife who is waiting in the truck (according to SM)and heads over the the payphone to call his gf. (with his wife in the truck) Yeah right at his story. TM may have been waiting in the truck though and HE walked right into a trap. jmo.

Oh, good, thanks! Here's an updated map:

4ea56baf-ecb9-4d17-8c5f-a686985cdf71_zpspphwgche.png

The Moorer house is just a few miles from the west end of Carolina Bays Parkway.

Thank you for this! If her phone was in motion while she was stationary at LB, either she got out of the car or drove around the parking lot? It seems it would have pinged up front if she drove around though, right?

I think her phone traveled to LB, sat stationary for 14 minutes, then traveled down River Oaks in the direction of her apt but changed direction at Augusta Plantation Dr (about the halfway point). After turning around, the phone traveled back to LB and sat stationary for another 14-15 minutes and then traveled back to her apartment's parking lot, where it sat stationary for 4 to 5 minutes, before finally traveling to PTL.

Could this be HE asking SM to bring her the Orange Juice and popsicles so she had enough liquid in her to pee for the pregnancy test he must have asked her to take?

I think it is. I think this was the night she disappeared based on those times. If they were an hour off for daylight savings time or something. 3:37 AM 3:38 AM

I don't know but it was the only thing that made sense and it was right around the deleted text discussion.
No, this was not HE. HE was likely dead by this time.

No, this exchange appeared to me to be between SM and TM. Remember, the timing of this call was at 4:30 am or something. HE's phone had stopped working an hour before or so. My guess is that SM was out "cleaning up" or disposing or whatever needed to be done, after having dropped TM back at the compound. So he was out and she was home and wanted him to bring that stuff home for some reason was the way I took it.

I think they were IMs rather than texts, but I was under the assumption they were between TM/SM, as well. If they were between HE/SM that would be really disturbing though.

He then replies via text "yes Maam" like he would oblige and get it for her.

I don't know for sure. As it is all confusing.

The times could also be when his computer backed up the text messages and not necessarily when he was texting. The discussion was about how the computer backed up his phone stuff. So not totally sure

Which brings up another point... why was the software even installed? Never mind, CBTM probably set it up to monitor his phone activity. It's funny that her own psycho stalker behavior got her busted because she forgot to delete the messages backed up on the computer. Maybe that's why SM seemed so pissed off today... he may not have known TM had been stalking him to that degree.

ETA: He probably knew the State had the texts but didn't know how they recovered them.

I was wondering the same thing about Longbeard. I don't know enough about law to know what he'd be privy to before trial, but none of that was in the media or we'd have known about it.

In New Mexico, we have to do discovery, you are supposed to supply a list of your exhibits, witnesses, etc I think at least 30 days before trial, I can't recall at the moment.. Each witness list is supposed to contain name, area of expertise, their CV if they provided it, and a brief synopsis of their testimony.
exhibit list --- Plaintiff's use numbers, Defendant's use letters--- so P1 would be plaintiff's exhibit 1. Text log from July 1 to July 5, counsel can then view said log, etc etc etc, you are '''''supposed'''' to do a conference prior to trial, where each attorney gets to review each parties exhibits, some can be accepted, some asked to be withdrawn, some to be decided by the Judge. Once you finalize your lists,each party is supposed to provide opposing counsel copies, as well as prepare a Judge's trial notebook, which includes said finalized lists, clearly marked exhibits, and your exhibit list, that is marked as trial proceeds as to whether entered, withdrawn or not allowed.
This is to help move a trial along instead of bogging it down with argument over witnesses, their testimony and proposed exhibits. Much of it is supposed to be dealt with at Pre Trial Conference. I do not know anything about Carolina law, so the procedures there may be different. Even cowards are entitled to their rights...regardless.

SM said pregnancy test was for TM and she was waiting in the truck when he bought it.

http://wbtw.com/2016/06/22/news13-e...s-trial-says-pregnancy-test-was-for-his-wife/

I totally don't believe SM about that since he is shown to be locking or unlocking the car when he comes back outside to car because lights flash. So there is no way TM would have been in his truck waiting for him. Most people would go in store with the person at that hour too.

See I dont think LE was able to recover everything exactly as it went down. I think some of the deleted texts and parts of the discussions they had were never uncovered by LE which is why it makes things seem so confusing.

JMO of course.

Exactly! Someone earlier questioned why we didn't see or hear the same ping information for SM cell. It it just as important IMO

Hi I am behind, but this is what is eating me alive tonight. In this video: [video=youtube;oe-63M_pAwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe-63M_pAwg[/video] at 1:15:00 There is a screenshot of his log. Prosecutor "if you don't mind" asked if that pinged off of a cell tower? Witness said yes, she asked where? Got objected and that was that? Then she tried another direction and objected and Judge stopped her. WTW? Somebody needs to tell us where SM phone was at 3:41 am Dec 18 2013 They HAVE to have that

Hi I am behind, but this is what is eating me alive tonight. In this video: [video=youtube;oe-63M_pAwg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe-63M_pAwg[/video] at 1:15:00 There is a screenshot of his log. Prosecutor "if you don't mind" asked if that pinged off of a cell tower? Witness said yes, she asked where? Got objected and that was that? Then she tried another direction and objected and Judge stopped her. WTW? Somebody needs to tell us where SM phone was at 3:41 am Dec 18 2013 They HAVE to have that

I listened to it at those times and they were valid objections from the DT because the Prosecution Attorney was asking about times not on the report on the screen.

I am really disappointed in her at that point because she was obviously not prepared to know what was on the report .

This was critical stuff and the Prosecution attorney was fluttering around and confusing everyone. Sad that this wasnt all ironed out better than what was presented.

And her "mmmmm K" all the time is ridiculous. She sounds like the Principle on Southpark. "mmmmm K" :)

I cant believe the Prosecution didnt have a nice clean chart of just the evening of the murder cell phone records all charted out much better than what was presented. It really was confusing and poorly presented IMO. Mainly because they didn't focus on just that evening at some point and talk just about that single evening in some nice bullet points and charts for that night.

Hatfield, I am as frustrated as anyone tonight. The Judge wants the State to be done by noon tomorrow. WE need BW. What did HE tell her? It has to be a mighty interesting morning! Good luck to Justice! Thanks to all so far helping us all.

Oh well. I am going to keep my hopes up that Bri will be the hammer blow and have some solid testimony that makes things clear for the jury.

I could get more on board with this theory if her phone hadn't gone back to her home after Longbeards and before PTL

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I agree with the poster you were replying to and in reply to your question, I believe it is a further attempt to throw the police in the wrong direction. They had weeks on their road trip to plan this.

WHAT IF

HE left a note on SM's truck
SM went to Walmart at 1:19am right?
SM made first call to HE from payphone at 1:35 am
SS dropped HE off from their date at 1:30 ish

SM KNEW HE was on a date and was following!
SM wanted HE to meet him and take the test and talk

TM!! found out about it

TM found her at longbeards...then starts calling the number LAST called on HE's phone
and tells SM, guess what I've done?
SM then gets back in his truck and heads to PTL

so many holes in that theory but....

View attachment 97119

This was at LongBeard. There are lots of woods behind there too. Long ago people mentioned that Forrest being huge and bad things happening there. If she was killed there maybe they didn't even use the dumpster :(

Anyone have a new working theory?

:(

IMO
not only are there woods back there, but it is a very dark area even getting to longbeards. nothing else is back on that road....

not only are there woods back there, but it is a very dark area even getting to longbeards. nothing else is back on that road....

If nothing else this trial has sure given us new places to organize a search party. I can think of 2 places that would be good to search from the trial testimony.

1-landfill where the dumpsters go
2-Woods near Longbeards

LE may have searched near longbeards but maybe not. I don't think we ever heard about any searches at the landfill either. That would be a tough one to search since so long ago. But the woods behind Longbeards would be worth a new search party of volunteers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper