MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those the pay phone calls? Weren't there 9?

This was during her (phone) time at the restaurant. There were more calls made to the pay phone. It was all laid out today in detail. They said the phone left the restaurant and "rode around" since it went one direction and then another after leaving and eventually ended up back at her apt parking lot. If you search my posts, you will find what I typed today while listening. HTH

This was during her (phone) time at the restaurant. There were more calls made to the pay phone. It was all laid out today in detail. They said the phone left the restaurant and "rode around" since it went one direction and then another after leaving and eventually ended up back at her apt parking lot. If you search my posts, you will find what I typed today while listening. HTH

Right, that phone was being driven around by design, and ended up in her apt parking lot. Question is: Who was driving that phone around?

His findings:
1:35am incoming call (payphone) 298 seconds
3 outgoing calls
1:44 am (to Bri) 132 seconds
2:29 am (to payphone) 12 seconds -says that if someone answered it would have been short call
2:30:15 am (to payphone) 4.8 seconds
2:32 am to 2:41am phone is in motion

2:32:57 am Outgoing Call (to payphone) 13.8 seconds

2:42:14 am -2:26 am phone is located at Long Beard's Restaurant (N, NE corner of parking lot by the dumpster) 14 minutes at location- made 4 outgoing calls.
2:43 am Outgoing to (payphone) 7.2 seconds
2:43:36 amOutgoing (to payphone) 7 something
2:45 am (outgoing to payphone) .2 seconds
2:51 am (outgoing to payphone) 4.8 seconds
I'll edit this post as I go along.

Then the phone left restaurant to Augusta Plantation ??? (okay so verified on cross exam, phone in motion, turned around and went back towards restaurant)
2:57-3:01:57 am No call activity during this time, phone only in motion. (This is what I edited)

3:01-3:15 am phone was located at her apartment
3:04 am Outgoing Call (to payphone) 1.8seconds
3:05 am Outgoing Call (to payphone)

3:16 am Phone in motion to apt
2 Outgoing calls
3:16 am (to SM cell) 7.8 seconds
3:17am (to SM cell) 249 seconds- 4 mins 9 seconds

Phone was in parking lot 3:20 am -3:24am Phone was NOT in motion, located at apartment parking lot while on phone with SM cell.

3:25-3:35 am Phone moved from Apt complex to PTL (no calls while in motion)
3:37 am Phone located at PTL

4 outgoing calls to SM while phone at PTL
3:38:14 am (1.8 seconds)
3:39:00 am (1.8 seconds)
3:39:46 am (1.8 seconds)
3:41:05 am (1.8 seconds)

3:42:27 am No further incoming or outgoing calls. No further location coordinates obtained. Phone may have been obstructed?
Bumping

image.jpg Copied from TL thread for comparison. ETA: this has social media postings on it as well. No mention of that in the trial.

image.jpg Also from TL thread (there is a link there) so did SS get the drop off time confused by 1 hour or was it just bad reporting?

Probably private or restricted?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Maybe. It's been too many decades since anyone called me from a pay phone. I don't know what would show up on Caller ID.

That's what I'm thinking, her phone was in the parking lot and didn't go into the house. As desperate as she was to reach SM she wouldn't have been without it.

:thinking: I had not caught/ considered that at all!

I miss the jury not having questions.. I really liked Arizona where they could do that with JA trial !

Yes, I heard all the testimony. I just meant there were more pay phone calls than what I saw referenced. I couldn't remember where all she was when she made the rest.

Thanks lstiff for doing this!

His findings:
1:35am incoming call (payphone) 298 seconds
3 outgoing calls
1:44 am (to Bri) 132 seconds
2:29 am (to payphone) 12 seconds -says that if someone answered it would have been short call
2:30:15 am (to payphone) 4.8 seconds
2:32 am to 2:41am phone is in motion

2:32:57 am Outgoing Call (to payphone) 13.8 seconds

2:42:14 am -2:26 am phone is located at Long Beard's Restaurant (N, NE corner of parking lot by the dumpster) 14 minutes at location- made 4 outgoing calls.
2:43 am Outgoing to (payphone) 7.2 seconds
2:43:36 amOutgoing (to payphone) 7 something
2:45 am (outgoing to payphone) .2 seconds
2:51 am (outgoing to payphone) 4.8 seconds
I'll edit this post as I go along.

Then the phone left restaurant to Augusta Plantation ??? (okay so verified on cross exam, phone in motion, turned around and went back towards restaurant)
2:57-3:01:57 am No call activity during this time, phone only in motion. (This is what I edited)

3:01-3:15 am phone was located at her apartment
3:04 am Outgoing Call (to payphone) 1.8seconds
3:05 am Outgoing Call (to payphone)

3:16 am Phone in motion to apt
2 Outgoing calls
3:16 am (to SM cell) 7.8 seconds
3:17am (to SM cell) 249 seconds- 4 mins 9 seconds

Phone was in parking lot 3:20 am -3:24am Phone was NOT in motion, located at apartment parking lot while on phone with SM cell.

3:25-3:35 am Phone moved from Apt complex to PTL (no calls while in motion)
3:37 am Phone located at PTL

4 outgoing calls to SM while phone at PTL
3:38:14 am (1.8 seconds)
3:39:00 am (1.8 seconds)
3:39:46 am (1.8 seconds)
3:41:05 am (1.8 seconds)

3:42:27 am No further incoming or outgoing calls. No further location coordinates obtained. Phone may have been obstructed?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-June-22-2016/page11&p=12650398#post12650398

It seems that the pregnancy test result was very important to SM to go through the effort of purchasing it at an unusual time of night. SM would want to be present when the test was taken so he could see the results for himself. I think they met at the designated location. HE took the test. SM didn't like the result and killed her. I'm not sure of TM's role but believe she was complicit. Does anyone else agree that the killers will turn against each other, perhaps soon?
I'm having trouble with the idea of H.E. peeing on a stick outside somewhere. That just isn't resonating with me, commonsense-wise. I'm not sayiing she didn't pee on a stick, but outside in the dark in the middle of the night? I dunno.

Lets not forget that SM's black truck came from the direction of his house, not the direction of Heather's apartment.

With the theory that somehow SM attacked/killed Heather at the restaurant, near the dumpsters, someone would have had to drive SM's truck and someone would have had to drive H.E.'s car. SM was probably alone and certainly would have been at Walmart and then the payphone call since he used his own remote to lock the vehicle doors each time AND took those keys/remote with him. Why do that if someone else (like the wife) is waiting in the car?

Then, if SM was alone, he'd have to somehow summon someone (like TM) to come to him. Where's the phone activity showing that?

See, there are all kinds of other questions that emerge that make this scenario complicated.

I'm having trouble with the idea of H.E. peeing on a stick outside somewhere. That just isn't resonating with me, commonsense-wise. I'm not sayiing she didn't pee on a stick, but outside in the dark in the middle of the night? I dunno.

unless she was forced to do it there.

Maybe SM left the courtroom in a huff because his defense atty advised him that this wasn't going well and they should try for a plea deal...just speculating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping

attachment.php
Copied from TL thread for comparison. ETA: this has social media postings on it as well. No mention of that in the trial.

attachment.php
Also from TL thread (there is a link there) so did SS get the drop off time confused by 1 hour or was it just bad reporting?

One thing missing and I think it's important SM's phone powered on at 3 am and that's when the calls to the pay phone ended. This is important to the timeline.

Yes his phone. It was off until 3 am. They didn't ask about the 17th or when it was powered down, but they definitely said the phone was not on the 18th until 3 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A "Showdown" perhaps?

The $.88 test from Walmart requires you to pee in a cup and use a dropper to place it on a little plastic tray that holds the strip. Perhaps she brought her pee with her. But why wouldn't SM just come to her apartment? She had the place to herself. Did she not want him to know where she was living? Do we know if he knew where she lived?

I hope that something explosive is going to come out over the next couple of days, especially if the judge thinks it will be done by Friday. There's not much to convict him on so far.

The $.88 test from Walmart requires you to pee in a cup and use a dropper to place it on a little plastic tray that holds the strip. Perhaps she brought her pee with her. But why wouldn't SM just come to her apartment? She had the place to herself. Did she not want him to know where she was living? Do we know if he knew where she lived?

I think he knew where she lived. I have no idea where the pregnancy test fits in or if it was even used. Maybe it was some sort of confirmation for TM, making it 'necessary' to eliminate HE. No idea. It's not clear where one M leaves off and the other begins in this crime. It could even have been an oops killing by SM and TM and her flying monkeys came to the rescue. Or, it could have been pre-meditated all the way. I don't know if there are any either/or answers to this case. I just believe there are lots of moving parts to this crime and to that morning and the phone travels confirm that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member