MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just paraphrasing ....

Judge said something like...."I wanna get back with my family, you are pregnant, I know how to dispose of this problem" (speaking as if he's SM).

Wow, sounds like the judge may actually think there is some guilt here!!

Absolutely! I hope the State is taking notes to use some of this for their closing remarks.

I also wonder if the judge kinda giving his opinion here will cause KT to perhaps think about a plea for his client???

Can't wait to post the links tonight for people who aren't listening or following along. Judge is on point right now. IMO

ETA: I wish SM would take a plea deal to trade for his cooperation to give information on what happened that night.

Break until 2:00 pm.

Judge said it doesn't make sense that she locked her car and the obvious conclusion is she was meeting someone she knew.

I wanna see SM's face while the judge is talking!!

motion denied

#boom!!!

___

WMBF News

The defense wanted a directed verdict, but the judge denied the motion and said it will go to the jury. Court is in recess until 2 p.m.

Judge says she didn't get taken by a stranger, it was someone she knew. And that leads to him - Judges words... just wow!

"I respectfully deny your motion." YES! YES! YES!

Off topic but there was talk yesterday about this Judge maybe being the Uncle of Kathryn Dennis from Southern Charm... Someone said they were going to tweet her and ask. Did anyone ever follow up on that? As feisty as this Judge is, I can definitely see them being related!

Sounds like the judge gave his judgement in response to KT.

Want a directed verdict now :laugh:Kirk?

Beam me up!
:ufo:

See ya'll after lunch! :escape:

Wow, just paraphrasing ....

Judge said something like...."I wanna get back with my family, you are pregnant, I know how to dispose of this problem" (speaking as if he's SM).

Wow, sounds like the judge may actually think there is some guilt here!!

Though it wasn't perfect (these are real humans not actors on Law&Order), I think the state did a great job proving Sid's guilt. The defense did a nice job proving Tammy's too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judge said it doesn't make sense that she locked her car and the obvious conclusion is she was meeting someone she knew.

Who locks their car but doesn't lock their home? The condition of that car, nobody was going to steal it.

I feel so emotional right now. This judge has seen exactly what we have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member