MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 23, 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the judge gave his judgement in response to KT.

Want a directed verdict now :laugh:Kirk?

Beam me up!
:ufo:

See ya'll after lunch! :escape:

Right!? If the defense asks for a directed verdict, is the judge allowed to say GUILTY AS HELL?! Wonder if that's ever happened!!

Is there some way in WS settings I can turn the audio off? Keep getting audio ads.

Judge "I believe its a jury desicion" "respectfully denied"

Chalk up one for the judge. When it got important he pulled through. YEAH!!!!

That Prosecution attorney had better taken some notes just like was said by another poster.
That was a GREAT CLOSING ARGUMENT.

If PT blows their closing I will be pizzed. She should not have disappeared that night and SM was only one planning on meeting her.
enough said.

I feel so emotional right now. This judge has seen exactly what we have seen.

Me too. I'm still lightheaded and shaky. I really think I might pour a drink for the afternoon.

After hearing Judge's words, Sid should really start thinking about a plea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 years, I believe.
If SM ends up with 30 years, TM may leave the country. OR tell everything she knows. It wouldn't surprise me if she threw her beloved daddy into the mix.

I don't think I've ever seen a judge weigh in on a defendant's guilt before the jury gets the case. Wow.

Me too. I'm still lightheaded and shaky. I really think I might pour a drink for the afternoon.

Oh my goodness, yes, lightheaded and shaky is exactly how I feel. Ever since Bri got up there today.

I don't think I've ever seen a judge weigh in on a defendant's guilt before the jury gets the case. Wow.
Attorney may think twice before he asks for that again.
Wonder if TM's attorney was watching. Oh, you know he was.

If SM goes down, TM will too. SM placed TM in the truck with him in the interview he did a couple of days ago when he was getting the pregnancy test right before the call to HE.

Did this Judge return to his days as a prosecutor!

The judge was just laying out the reasons he thinks the state met their requirements for a circumstantial case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum