MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 24 June 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe the State has to send out another 800 questionnaires to another 800 people.

On my way to the Myrtle Beach area for the weekend from GA ... Will be thinking of Heather while there

I hope this is televised again - with all the complaints about the judge he may deny the media coverage.

I hope this is televised again - with all the complaints about the judge he may deny the media coverage.

He loved the attention, and praised the media on how well they conducted themselves. I highly doubt he'll disallow media coverage.

My apologies if this was already discussed. I was wondering about the journals that were taken into evidence. Are they being saved for TM's trial? Can they not be brought up in SM's trial? TIA

My apologies if this was already discussed. I was wondering about the journals that were taken into evidence. Are they being saved for TM's trial? Can they not be brought up in SM's trial? TIA
I'm sure (and hope) they are being saved for a slam dunk trial when her time comes. I hope she's sweating bullets...oh wait, no, I'm sure it was something crazy like automatic writing she received and transcribed from the real killer.

Sent from my Trio AXS using Tapatalk

I think pp is referring to the journals kept by TM. I don't recall everything that was reportedly in them other than her keeping creepy tabs on HE and family, ie: DOB, SM sites, etc. JMO, MOO, etc.

Awesome - first I ever heard of that - I sure hope they destroy her!!!

I think pp is referring to the journals kept by TM. I don't recall everything that was reportedly in them other than her keeping creepy tabs on HE and family, ie: DOB, SM sites, etc. JMO, MOO, etc.

The journals came up in the first bond hearing as proof that the M's were dangerous to be released.

Nada.

SM now has a Public Defender!

:spit:

Good luck with that one!

IMO, KT probably doesn't want to lose the notoriety or feel like he was fired, so he's sticking around. Plus, to his credit, he probably has some time put in and is being nice by helping the new Attorney.

I'm pretty sure the Judge will grant the continuance request since it's a change of counsel.

But, wow! ...he's going down in the 2nd round. :groucho:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member