Misty 2/9/2010 jail video tapes - the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The 17 second pause, well what do you think of that?

That was crazzy...Misty's body language after that is what is so telling for me though.

Hak SR asking if God can bring Haleigh home....Misty saying yeah, I hope so....I pray so.....silence and the endless back and forth shaking no....I guess she forgot Daddy could see her on the monitor because he was speechless for 17 seconds.......

Finally we hear Misty say whatever it was that happened occurred on the 9th...Keep talking Misty..JMO

that to me is very telling... Something happened to haleigh between the time she got off the bus and midnight.
that leaves plenty of cleanup time before 3 am. JMO

Catching up and must comment on Hank and family image-- I think there is plenty of posturing by Hank and I do feel he's trying to get Misty to open up. Firstly, the image that Hank wants to project of the Croslin clan is that they are "not cold hearted" just "stoopid." His own words. IOW we are just a bunch of bumbling idjits, take pity on us! Send us money, bail us out, buy us cars, relocate us...we have access to info about Haleigh, and I believe they think they do. "Misty, where's that little girl?"

I think there is a great deal of palpable anger toward Misty from her father and Tommy. All of their hardships are resting squarely on her shoulders... she is a triple scapegoat-- for the Croslins, the Cummings, and LE-- that's a lot of weight! However, now that the "fun" has been taken out of it, I think she's crumpling like paper.

I vacillate wildly on Misty's "key" status, but more often than not, I believe she knows who is responsible, who "took" Haleigh, even what Haleigh's fate was-- but I don't think she knows where Haleigh is now. I think when she finally coughs it all up we'll find we have a tougher nut to crack in RC.

Rambling! and jmo

Hank: "You think she can come home?"
Misty: "Of course, Dad. I hope and pray to God she does. I don't know definitely, not 100 percent because God hasn't given me that time."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22596470/detail.html

I found the bolded to be the most interesting of anything that's come out of these tapes yet.............................I took it as Misty is doing some talking to God and she's waiting for him to tell her when, JMO.

Hank: "You think she can come home?"
Misty: "Of course, Dad. I hope and pray to God she does. I don't know definitely, not 100 percent because God hasn't given me that time."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22596470/detail.html

I found the bolded to be the most interesting of anything that's come out of these tapes yet.............................I took it as Misty is doing some talking to God and she's waiting for him to tell her when, JMO.

When I listened to that video, I was pretty sure she said "God hasn't given me that SIGN" JMO of course

Misty opens up with Hank, unlike Lisa. Lisa never asks the tough questions and they feed off of each other. This Croslins are open; the Cummings are closed. Where are the rc tapes? Bring them on!

I don't think we'll see any RC tapes. Pretty sure I read that Putnam County isn't set up for video, but St John's is. Explains why no Hope tapes either.

They pray allot, huh?
But stealing, sex, swearing and everything else..........do they know what PRAYING really is????
IMO, it is just a word to them!!!
God has a plan for them????
Go back to happy days..........
ahhhhhhh, no one will give Hank Sr. a job???
because of his name? not! think drugs!!!!

I would never presume to understand someone else's relationship with God. I do, however, agree with you that Hank has a singular blind spot with regard to why no one might employ him. He's not reliable, given his penchant for prescription pain meds. Period. He's going to court regarding a serious offense of doctor shopping. I'm gonna guess Hank likes to whitewash everything.

FB, stolen guns into drugs and LF who has connections in LE
Very interesting, Misty is talking!!!!

Talk Misty Talk. Your momma in jail I hope your daddy spends the whole hour with you and you spill.

Is it true that Misty was released this a.m.? I read it on another website.

Well the jail visiting just got a little easier, Lisa is back in the slammer and Hank Sr. has court. Maybe he will just plead guilty and go to jail to be with the rest of the family.

Misty opens up with Hank, unlike Lisa. Lisa never asks the tough questions and they feed off of each other. This Croslins are open; the Cummings are closed. Where are the rc tapes? Bring them on!
Lisa & Misty have an interesting interplay & Lisa is one of the biggest enablers, I've ever seen. One minute they're tough talking Nancy Grace, the next, they're talking about packing a wedding dress-anything BUT the tough questions. Personally, I don't see how Lisa can keep from screaming @ her to save her azz. In a weird way, Lisa seems proud of Misty & thinks she's pretty & doesn't want her to wind up like her, but it seems more sisterly than motherly. She talks about not wanting Misty to cut her hair, Ron's new girlfriend, clothes-totally unimportant details.

Well the jail visiting just got a little easier, Lisa is back in the slammer and Hank Sr. has court. Maybe he will just plead guilty and go to jail to be with the rest of the family.
& isn't this depressing? This family is never gonna be able to pull themselves out of this mess. Every time they leave or talk about leaving, they get arrested & snatched back-except for Timmy. & I bet LE is keeping a close watch on him & is waiting to pounce.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back