Misty 2/9/2010 jail video tapes - the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Get me out, get me out, get me out

Mom should explain to her darling daughter that LP has attached a huge string to getting her out.....tell him where Haleigh is. Kind of an important little detail to leave out...

misty said tell Chelsey to put money on my account. Tommy said so. WHAT!!!! her kids have no food and she wants her to put money on her account. GRRRR!!!!!

If I were Mr. Feilds I would be dropping her so fast.

LP just wants you to talk to him. I will if he will just get me out of here asap.

She just assumes that LP will also pay for her another lawyer.

Unfortunately Misty has not grasped the fact that she is not in a position to negotiate and make demands. I think she needs to stay a little longer in jail and maybe she will change her mind about a few things.

LP has got them a Ford Taurus for 3 grand, added money to her commissary account, bought Croslin's a phone and will continue to add minutes to it, looking for a house for them.....wants to relocate them to California....

I think he is going to eventually want something in return for all of this....but that is just me.

LP has got them a Ford Taurus for 3 grand, added money to her commissary account, bought Croslin's a phone and will continue to add minutes to it, looking for a house for them.....wants to relocate them to California....

I think he is going to eventually want something in return for all of this....but that is just me.

Also wants to get Tommy out...

i think he will want more than his 15 seconds of fame on NG.

did ya'll see the full vid's?

FCN posted a 2 here :http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...+Released/50619441001/50624658001/67143540001

appears to be a 10 min vid

More Misty Croslin Jailhouse Tapes Released
Taren Reed Ann Butler Updated: 2/18/2010 4:38:31 PM http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=152200&catid=3

:waitasec:An excerpt:

Hank: "I pray for Haleigh, too."
Misty: "I pray for her too, all day everyday. I'm telling you I do. I miss her so much."
Hank: "Poor little girl. I miss her, too."
Misty: "God is going to bring her home."
Hank: "God is going to bring her home?"
Misty: "God is going to bring her home."
Hank: "Do you think she can come home?"
Misty: "Of course.
Hank: "I hope and pray to God she does."
Misty: "Me too. I can't tell you definitely because you know I cant say 100 percent, but God hasn't given me that sign but I wish I could tell you more.
Hank: "I don't want to know more."

So, I guess in actuality, Mr Padilla has already bonded out a Croslin, lol.

Lisa tells Misty that LP said he could prob get all these charges dropped for her too????? HUH?????

For the first 2 seconds of the call MC is telling her ma You better not have nothing to do with him (LP) Then she does a 360 and is itching to talk to him soooo bad. Completely changes her mind and is even willing to drop her lawyer. She said lemme talk to him cause then I can-.... and her mom breaks in and says yeah I know. And mom is repeatedly telling her she has to tell him the truth and she keeps reassuring her ma I know, I am. She most definitely knows something. IMO No doubt about it. I have felt that way all along, I mean the children were left in her care and she was supposed to be the last person to see them. There is no way she can't know something.

listening to Misty repeat over and over "get me out" "tell him to get me out" is making my skin crawl....she sounds like she is on the brink of losing it doesn't she?

Misty needs to stay in jail....her tough girl act is crumbling. A little more time should do the trick. She'll start singing like a canary when she figures it out.

misty said tell Chelsey to put money on my account. Tommy said so. WHAT!!!! her kids have no food and she wants her to put money on her account. GRRRR!!!!!

I still want to know how Misty is able to talk to Tommy? Is it through jail mail?
As for Misty saying she will talk if LP meets "Her" conditions and I won't even go there...She has some nerve!:furious: I hope she dose get out. If it will bring Haleigh home, get her out as of yesterday. "Only" if it will bring Haleigh home. I also see her calling LP going against her lawyers advice. I wonder how long Fields will keep her as a client? It sounds like Misty is willing to let him go as long as she gets out of jail...Wonder if Baez will pick up the case..lol. Doubt it, seems he and LP are not on that great of terms.

I also wonder if Ron will end up with Nejame. Only speculating...Ron said an attorney wrote him in jail, he didn't say who though.

Thanks Elle, hadn't seen those 2 video's. Misty still desperate to get out but only on HER terms, I don't think so. Mama continues to pacify her and calm her down if she starts to get agitated. I don't think Misty heard the part where Mama says," If you do what Lenard says." Can't wait to see how Daddy puts it in his video. The same Daddy who we heard on the scanner who called LE 3 times one night because someone stole his Roxie's.

listening to Misty repeat over and over "get me out" "tell him to get me out" is making my skin crawl....she sounds like she is on the brink of losing it doesn't she?

Yes and that is why she needs to stay right where she is. I hope that something can be done about LP's interference in this case. It is sickening.

Momma Croslin and Misty laughing about being on the front page of the paper.

Her bond is up over a million dollars and they think it's funny. OH.....Robert's not doing anything for her. She wants a new lawyer. Please tell LP to get me out.....

LP says he can tell by the look in her eyes that she didn't do anything. Momma Croslin says LP thinks she only might have overheard something. Misty says....I can only talk to him if he gets me out....

Now they are discussing all the money on her commissary account. She wants everyone to put money on her account.

I have never met so many people who only care about themselves. I guess it's a learned behavior and a survival mechanism, but it's no less pathetic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back