Misty 2/9/2010 jail video tapes - the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is crazy, where have we seen this before ? Leonard in to save the day. He's going to solve the case that LE couldn't solve in a year. Leonard said last night on NG, that the condition of release is that Misty tells him where Haleigh is. I don't think she quite understands this. Leonard wants back in the spotlight and what a sick way to go about it.

And, LC and Misty think that Leonard can sweep them away to California...they'll be lucky if they can leave the county. Misty will probably have house arrest...where ever that house is going to be (not in California, I guarantee). Oh, did I mention that court ordered drug testing (random) will be a condition of pre-release. One bad or missed UA and she's back in her little cell.

Yep, seems she wasn't a happy camper..She definitely wanted everyone to put a hundred in there for her.... Also, I noticed she mentioned IF any money was in the account when she was able to bail out they would have to give it to her....JMO

Right. You could just see the wheels turning in her brain. Thinking that's great, I'll be able to get me lotsa drugs.

don't know a thing about jail, so what exactly is a "commissary" acct? Is that for stuff like snacks and magazines? and how do they do it???? does a cart come around or does she actually go to a store and shop?

If nothing else, this will shake Misty up. She will get her hopes up, then let down. It keeps her off balance at the very least. If she has indicated she will talk to LP and tell him what he wants to know, then she is admitting she DOES know more. This is baby steps with this girl, but we have to take what we can get.

I can't view the videos for some strange reason. Are they elsewhere?

don't know a thing about jail, so what exactly is a "commissary" acct? Is that for stuff like snacks and magazines? and how do they do it???? does a cart come around or does she actually go to a store and shop?

I think she orders from a list.

They get an order list where they write down what they want, depending on how much money someone has deposited in their account. Commissary orders are usually delivered to inmates once a week and are very much anticipated.

Different county jails have different items to choose from, like snacks, personal hygiene supplies, envellopes, etc...

I just listened to the new vids, thank you for the link. Just like you guys said, she is climbing the walls worse than I have seen her. And so demanding! Do it! Do it now! Do you hear me! Now! I wonder what set her off.

Something I haven't heard that I would be asking repeatedly is "Mama, why is LP doing all this? What do you think he wants? Why would he bail me out? Why would he buy you a car?"

If nothing else, this will shake Misty up. She will get her hopes up, then let down. It keeps her off balance at the very least. If she has indicated she will talk to LP and tell him what he wants to know, then she is admitting she DOES know more. This is baby steps with this girl, but we have to take what we can get.

I can't view the videos for some strange reason. Are they elsewhere?

Misty put the condition on her accepting the bail out that she will get out first and then talk to LP and that he can't revoke her bail. She thinks that this is a reasonable condition. Mom also seems to think that this is a reasonable request also. What a joke!

How would it be to use Cassey Anthony as an example of what your daughter is going through.

Thank you. I had a mental image of the "candy stripers" like they had in hospitals years ago going around with their carts. Heck, this will probably be the most "shopping" Misty has gotten to do in a long long time.

I just listened to the new vids, thank you for the link. Just like you guys said, she is climbing the walls worse than I have seen her. And so demanding! Do it! Do it now! Do you hear me! Now! I wonder what set her off.

Something I haven't heard that I would be asking repeatedly is "Mama, why is LP doing all this? What do you think he wants? Why would he bail me out? Why would he buy you a car?"[/QUOTE]

But all we did hear is... I TRUST HIM< OH I DO TOO. and he has to be serious M.. I mean he bought me a car!!! ( not exact words.)

I realize these videos were released today, but does anyone know the exact date of these visits?

Seems IF it was a week or so ago, LP may not be willing to HELP the Croslins anymore since Misty is saying she isn't going to talk to him until she is bonded out...
Also, IF Fields represented her today in court, doesn't look like LP got her another lawyer either...JMO

I realize these videos were released today, but does anyone know the exact date of these visits?

Seems IF it was a week or so ago, LP may not be willing to HELP the Croslins anymore since Misty is saying she isn't going to talk to him until she is bonded out...
Also, IF Fields represented her today in court, doesn't look like LP got her another lawyer either...JMO

IIRC, they were taken on the 9th. Misty was talking about Haleighs vigil the next day when she told her Mom to hold and light a candle for her.

Misty put the condition on her accepting the bail out that she will get out first and then talk to LP and that he can't revoke her bail. She thinks that this is a reasonable condition. Mom also seems to think that this is a reasonable request also. What a joke!
I bet Misty plans on telling Leonard exactly what she has told everyone else, "I was asleep, Ron was at work", something about the "3" on the alarm clock and the blankets smelled like pee.

Who does Misty think she is to demand that a bail bondsman can not revoke her bail ? They can do it anytime they want. She doesn't have an ounce of control anymore and the sooner she gets used to that fact, the better. She better keep the lawyer she's got and not go fishing for another one, courtesy of Leonard P. Her current lawyer is talking a possible plea deal, that's her only hope in all of this.

I think what really made LP decide against this was the condition that once she was bonded out that LP could not revoke her bond. Why didn't she also ask for private jet to fly her to Havana?

Her mother is extremely insecure and anxious to please her. She is all excited about M & T being on the cover of the paper and being on Nancy Grace. Mentally she is about 11 or 12. I'm not criticizing, just really seeing the family dynamics played out. It's so bizarre. There is no parenting there at all. No one saying "Misty, I know you are unhappy but you should have thought about that before you sold drugs. This is the consequence. I don't have any money to put minutes on your phone or to buy your honey buns. You sit there, that is all that I can tell you. You did this to yourself." Instead she giggles and says she likes her hair.

My parents would be giving me he**, I mean I would be begging to stay in jail to avoid going home to them.

I need the Croslin psych thread because I think that is the direction I am heading in.

I really really miss our Vicki.

And people in hell want ice water. You brought up a good point, in that Mom Lisa seems to go along with whatever Misty is saying, regardless of how ridiculous. She is not doing her daughter any favors. I think that Dad Hank needs to get a little more stern with Misty. Easy does it, but gradually be more insistent that Misty start talking.

IIRC, they were taken on the 9th. Misty was talking about Haleighs vigil the next day when she told her Mom to hold and light a candle for her.

Thanks lynnb, I knew that but somehow forgot.. Guess it was during ALL the mass confusion of people being evicted, arrested, peeps going to court, those choosing not to go to court, and child custody issues..JMO..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back