Misty 2/9/2010 jail video tapes - the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her mother is extremely insecure and anxious to please her. She is all excited about M & T being on the cover of the paper and being on Nancy Grace. Mentally she is about 11 or 12. I'm not criticizing, just really seeing the family dynamics played out. It's so bizarre. There is no parenting there at all. No one saying "Misty, I know you are unhappy but you should have thought about that before you sold drugs. This is the consequence. I don't have any money to put minutes on your phone or to buy your honey buns. You sit there, that is all that I can tell you. You did this to yourself." Instead she giggles and says she likes her hair.

My parents would be giving me he**, I mean I would be begging to stay in jail to avoid going home to them.

I need the Croslin psych thread because I think that is the direction I am heading in.

I really really miss our Vicki.

O/T Are you talking about Viki?

If you are, I miss her also. She has been gone for over six months now.. It was six months on the eleventh of this month...IF Haleigh is on the other side with Viki, hopefully they are BOTH doing everything to light the way for those who are still in the dark concerning whatever it is/was that happened to Haleigh...JMO

Thanks lynnb, I knew that but somehow forgot.. Guess it was during ALL the mass confusion of people being evicted, arrested, peeps going to court, those choosing not to go to court, and child custody issues..JMO..

and that was all just on a Thurs..... wonder what Fri may bring?

Did y'all see that watermark on the Misty-Mom jail visit just now on JVM?

I didn't recognize the URL. tia if anyone can provide it.

Misty put the condition on her accepting the bail out that she will get out first and then talk to LP and that he can't revoke her bail. She thinks that this is a reasonable condition. Mom also seems to think that this is a reasonable request also. What a joke!
I was watching JVM's coverage on 'Issues' tonight and can't believe how demanding MC has become. I can't understand LP at all with the new car for her mother and whatnot and I pray he doesn't bail MC out of jail. And there she is on the phone still claiming she doesn't have any idea what happened to Haleigh. :banghead: Let her stay right where she is :behindbar!! MOO

I think what really made LP decide against this was the condition that once she was bonded out that LP could not revoke her bond. Why didn't she also ask for private jet to fly her to Havana?
That was one of the most ridiculous parts of the 'deal' that I've ever heard. Now a jet to fly her to Havana ~ well, that's one way I'd agree to her getting out on bail! Let her stay down there! MOO

I just watched the videos and O - M - G is she ANNOYING with her, "I want outta here so bad. You tell him to start the process tomorrow! Tell him to get me out of here!" She kept saying the same thing over and over and over and over. I wanted to punch my computer screen! I almost stopped watching about 10 times because it was getting so annoying.

I just watched the videos and O - M - G is she ANNOYING with her, "I want outta here so bad. You tell him to start the process tomorrow! Tell him to get me out of here!" She kept saying the same thing over and over and over and over. I wanted to punch my computer screen! I almost stopped watching about 10 times because it was getting so annoying.
I had a hard time watching too, but it just shows how immature she really is and like she doesn't think she's done anything wrong. MOO

I had a hard time watching too, but it just shows how immature she really is and like she doesn't think she's done anything wrong. MOO

Exactly!! Quit WHINING about your circumstances. Maybe you shouldn't have been selling drugs!! Ever think about that??

And her mother, she is an enabler (as others have said) to the nth degree. If Misty were to get out now, it would be the same chit, different day, all over again. Nothing in her life would change.

Haven't seen the tape but misty feels very entitled. She had temper tantrums I bet whenever Haleigh got something too and must have carried on the same way.

I bet she is jealous that her mom and dad got some help and it is pushing her buttons because she wants it too. This is a riot! Thanks LP.

I don't know which was more annoying ...Misty or Lisa's totally inappropriate responses....."I know baby...you're soooo pretty"

I don't know which was more annoying ...Misty or Lisa's totally inappropriate responses....."I know baby...you're soooo pretty"

Right???? She is kissing Misty's butt constantly.

Exactly!! Quit WHINING about your circumstances. Maybe you shouldn't have been selling drugs!! Ever think about that??

And her mother, she is an enabler (as others have said) to the nth degree. If Misty were to get out now, it would be the same chit, different day, all over again. Nothing in her life would change.
ITA! Mom can't seem to keep herself out of trouble with LE so how could she possibly help MC? And LC's behavior is yet another reason MC should stay where she is. MOO

I'm curious as to what occurred from when these tapes were recorded between Misty and Mom on February 9th and today when RFields issued the C&D letter to LP. I would imagine that LP put his foot down and said no bail out unless she talked before and no revoking of bond. Misty IMO must have been having a fit talking to Mom and Dad. I want to see those tapes.

Haven't seen the tape but misty feels very entitled. She had temper tantrums I bet whenever Haleigh got something too and must have carried on the same way.

I bet she is jealous that her mom and dad got some help and it is pushing her buttons because she wants it too. This is a riot! Thanks LP.
And now that we're seeing what she's really like, I wonder just what Haleigh did on 2/10/09 to set her off...

MOO

Funny, isn't it, how she keeps forgetting that part? I'm not going to say LE wouldn't offer her a better plea deal if she finally gave up information about Haleigh, but she seems to think that's the ONLY reason she's there at all.

However, Haleigh IS the only reason LP is offering his deal. She also seems to forget that yeah, she'll be out for a bit but come time for a trial and back in the pokey she goes. I say this with some confidence only because she admitted to the sales herself in some of the calls.

And now that we're seeing what she's really like, I wonder just what Haleigh did on 2/10/09 to set her off...

MOO

I was just thinking that.

Maybe "You tell him I will not babysit those kids!" or "I just washed this blanket and you went and peed on it! Now we don't have any more detergent and you can just sleep (spank!) in (slap!) pee (spank!)!"

God only knows what might have happened.

Did y'all see that watermark on the Misty-Mom jail visit just now on JVM?

I didn't recognize the URL. tia if anyone can provide it.
It's the same watermark that is on the videos on TJ Harts site. I read somewhere that it is a free video converter software that carries the watermark when you use it.

I'll totally flip out if Lisa starts calling her "sweetheart" and Hank starts greeting her with "Hi, gorgeous".

:clap::clap: ITA! :clap::clap:

I try not to draw parallels to the Caylee case but, as time goes on they just get closer and closer in terms of dsyfunction, personalities and, actions -- we even have LP in the fray now trying to bond Misty. Sheeesh.

Where is HaLeigh?

I was just thinking that.

Maybe "You tell him I will not babysit those kids!" or "I just washed this blanket and you went and peed on it! Now we don't have any more detergent and you can just sleep (spank!) in (slap!) pee (spank!)!"

God only knows what might have happened.
The same images are going through my mind now. She's definitely not coming across as this innocent, gentle person who wouldn't have done anything to "that little girl" (as she called Haleigh). I can see an exhausted Misty (from the three day binge) and Haleigh wanting to play, not wanting to go to sleep, and MC losing it. MOO

The same images are going through my mind now. She's definitely not coming across as this innocent, gentle person who wouldn't have done anything to "that little girl" (as she called Haleigh). I can see an exhausted Misty (from the three day binge) and Haleigh wanting to play, not wanting to go to sleep, and MC losing it. MOO

Maybe I'm dense but I really don't see Misty doing violence to Haleigh, especially the way the Cummings Clan glommed onto her like she was the gift of the Magi. I'm sticking with Ron as the culprit in all of this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fascist Donald Pig Trump
Back