Misty 2/9/2010 jail video tapes - the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LP better have some deep pockets. Seems like they will ask for anything. I don't LP is as gullible as they think. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Lisa tells Misty that LP said he could prob get all these charges dropped for her too????? HUH?????

I am thinking that Maybe if she tells the whole truth about what happen to Haleigh and helps LE bring Haleigh home, maybe a plea deal will be in place for the drug charges. But that has nothing to do with the Haleigh investigation I would assume. I would be OK if they dropped the drug charges and were able to bring Haleigh home and bring closure for her.
Then charge Misty accordingly to the Haleigh Case.:furious:

The only person that matters is Haleigh and Jr. I could care less what happens to the rest of them. Sorry, don't mean to sound cold hearted.

Something else that caught my attention was the talk of the move to CA. I am thinking that maybe Misty is afraid to talk about what happen to Haleigh for her own sake. I don't see her as a fragile scared young girl. I see her as a selfish, cold hearted individual.:furious:

A picture is worth 1,000 words, I personally think that this one speaks volumes and says it all..... the other side of Misty.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Misty.jpg
    Misty.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 106
anyone take notice to this in the article at http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=152200&catid=3

Fields wrote a cease and desist letter this week to Leonard Padilla, a infamous bounty hunter who has offered to pay Croslin's bail in exchange for information on Haleigh

Nice find. The C&D letter is a good start. Misty, however, is over the top desperate to get out and will drop RFields in a NY minute to do so. I'm sure LP knows dozens of sleazy lawyers who will step into RFields' shoes. The only result that I would want to see is Misty getting out, running in the wind, and LP being stuck with the remainder of the bail. I don't think she has the resources for that though. I noticed in the video that she was telling Mom that she can bring the remainder of the money left in her account after her release with her. IMO already planning for her next drug fix.

anyone take notice to this in the article at http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=152200&catid=3

Fields wrote a cease and desist letter this week to Leonard Padilla, a infamous bounty hunter who has offered to pay Croslin's bail in exchange for information on Haleigh

Well, the only reason that Fields would write a CD to LP "IMO" is because Misty must of told him some damming information. I don't see why he would even want to keep Misty as a client when she has no money, dose not listen to his advice, and she is lying to LE about what happen to Haleigh. :banghead:Are all criminal defense attorney's so heartless?

Cease and desist -A cease and desist (also called C & D) is an order or request to halt an activity, or else face legal action. The recipient of the cease-and-desist may be an individual or an organization.

The term is used in two different contexts. A cease-and-desist order can be issued by a judge or government authority, and has a well-defined legal meaning. In contrast, a cease-and-desist letter can be sent by anyone, although typically they are drafted by a lawyer.

"Snip" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cease_and_desist

Nice find. The C&D letter is a good start. Misty, however, is over the top desperate to get out and will drop RFields in a NY minute to do so. I'm sure LP knows dozens of sleazy lawyers who will step into RFields' shoes. The only result that I would want to see is Misty getting out, running in the wind, and LP being stuck with the remainder of the bail. I don't think she has the resources for that though. I noticed in the video that she was telling Mom that she can bring the remainder of the money left in her account after her release with her. IMO already planning for her next drug fix.

Yes, I read that article earlier and there wasn't that much print there....thanks for bumping that back up there.

Cease and desist....wonder how LP liked that good will.

Yes and that is why she needs to stay right where she is. I hope that something can be done about LP's interference in this case. It is sickening.

If it locates Haleigh, I'm all for it.

did anyone else take note of the big eyeroll from Misty when Lisa told her since LP put the 100 bucks in her account that Hank Sr or Timmy weren't gonna put any money in too??

I think Padilla is a lawyer.

It is funny that in that article they call Misty, Cummings and Croslin.

If Lenard Padilla is not cooperating with LE, I want the next video now giving out his phone number. I know these tapes are from many days ago, but don't know the time frame. So a lot has happened from when we hear these. Thats why I like the scanner thread, as they hear a lot first, and are able to put it together with the arrest,etc. Hats off to all those on scanner thread who give so much time and dedication to this case for Haleigh. You know who you are and I thank you.

If it locates Haleigh, I'm all for it.

Not to be negative, but LP will never directly contribute in any way to the location of Haleigh, just as he did nothing to find CAnthony while she was rotting less than 1/2 mile away while he stood day in and day out outside the A's house looking for whatever cameras were trained on him and talking through his hat to reporters. Grr.

I think they should have redacted the Croslins phone number. There are crazies that are sure to call, tie up the line, use up the paytel minutes and keep "us" from hearing anything more. I can't believe they left that on there.

did anyone else take note of the big eyeroll from Misty when Lisa told her since LP put the 100 bucks in her account that Hank Sr or Timmy weren't gonna put any money in too??

I sure did, someone had already put some money on her account (she did not say who) she still wants everyone to put money on her account.

We all have Lisa's phone number--wonder how many calls she will get.

Not to be negative, but LP will never directly contribute in any way to the location of Haleigh, just as he did nothing to find CAnthony while she was rotting less than 1/2 mile away while he stood day in and day out outside the A's house looking for whatever cameras were trained on him and talking through his hat to reporters. Grr.

I understand where you are coming from and I do agree that LP is a publicity hog, that is no secret. I think he wants to clear his "bad" image by making it right this go around. I am on no sides except Haleigh and no worries about any quarrel here with me. We are all here for the same reason. I just want so badly, the answers for Haleigh. At any cost, is all.

After all this time, there is never going to be a "hero" in this case. Everyone has been tightlipped for their own selfish reasons, whatever the heck they might be. Disgusting.

I think they should have redacted the Croslins phone number. There are crazies that are sure to call, tie up the line, use up the paytel minutes and keep "us" from hearing anything more. I can't believe they left that on there.

Well now,missed that, I guess that gives me my answer, Lenard is not working with LE.

I sure did, someone had already put some money on her account (she did not say who) she still wants everyone to put money on her account.

We all have Lisa's phone number--wonder how many calls she will get.

BBM MC insinuated that it was the "admirer" but didn't confirm it I don't think. She gives his name on the earliest clips (snippets) on this thread I believe.

Yep, seems she wasn't a happy camper..She definitely wanted everyone to put a hundred in there for her.... Also, I noticed she mentioned IF any money was in the account when she was able to bail out they would have to give it to her....JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back