Misty 2/9/2010 jail video tapes - the anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The same images are going through my mind now. She's definitely not coming across as this innocent, gentle person who wouldn't have done anything to "that little girl" (as she called Haleigh). I can see an exhausted Misty (from the three day binge) and Haleigh wanting to play, not wanting to go to sleep, and MC losing it. MOO

Me too.

I remember a few times where Misty describes she was so tired that night, exhausted. HaLeigh is/was an active little girl with Turner's. I can see Misty taking things too far this time because she desperately needed rest and just wanted to shut her up -- and there you go.

I disagree with those who felt Misty slept through something or was drugged out -- Misty was lucid on the 911 call, scared but lucid and with the collection of drugs she had everything she needed, plus the addition of high adrelanin from the abuse and cover-up.

The MH was staged and tidied up, in terms of drug collection before the 911 call was placed. Ron arrived home [a second time] according to plan as did TN.

Yep, seems she wasn't a happy camper..She definitely wanted everyone to put a hundred in there for her.... Also, I noticed she mentioned IF any money was in the account when she was able to bail out they would have to give it to her....JMO

So she can pay for pills for her nerves. :D

Me too.

I remember a few times where Misty describes she was so tired that night, exhausted. HaLeigh is/was an active little girl with Turner's. I can see Misty taking things too far this time because she desperately needed rest and just wanted to shut her up -- and there you go.

I disagree with those who felt Misty slept through something or was drugged out -- Misty was lucid on the 911 call, scared but lucid and with the collection of drugs she had everything she needed, plus the addition of high adrelanin from the abuse and cover-up.

The MH was staged and tidied up, in terms of drug collection before the 911 call was placed. Ron arrived home [a second time] according to plan as did TN.

I think Misty is just a pot head and we know her and tommy smoked a joint that night. I don't think she got violent.

I can't say I was disappointed hearing Misty get all excited about getting out of jail in these latest tapes. She went from a total high of thinking she was going to get bailed out, on her terms to the disappointment of still remining in jail and today facing a judge. The let down must have been pretty harsh for her to take. By now it just may be sinking in that she is not going to be getting out of jail any time soon. She sure did not look very happy today.

She cannot be very happy with Robert Fields, if she is aware of his response to LP. Perhaps the best thing that could happen now is to have her Dad flat tell her he doesn't believe her either and he feels she knows exactly what happened to Haleigh. Time to spill it. Is she going to tell him to not come visit her anymore, not call him, refuse any money he puts into her account ? Misty is in a deep hole, she just hasn't figured it out yet.

Maybe I'm dense but I really don't see Misty doing violence to Haleigh, especially the way the Cummings Clan glommed onto her like she was the gift of the Magi. I'm sticking with Ron as the culprit in all of this.
At least we agree it wasn't some mysterious stranger, SO, burglar, etc. ;)

I'll totally flip out if Lisa starts calling her "sweetheart" and Hank starts greeting her with "Hi, gorgeous".

......but if they do, she better respond with "MOM! NO!"

IMO, I think little Haleigh being 5 years old and exciteable got on both Ron and Misty's
nerves that day.............they were explosive, both to blame, then to ease Haleigh or for Haleigh in pain........an OXY was given to her maybe by GGS when she visited........
IMO that is the secret pack between GGS, TN, RC and MC............then comes in TC to be the clean up man. IMO

wonder if Feilds sent back the money LP put on her account with that cease and assist letter. hmmmm....

in the different moods that misty has displayed with this new arrest, it seems she's learning as she goes. she realized she wasn't going anywhere with that bail. she's changed her game up a few times trying to give 'them' what they want in hopes of getting out. i'd say the next video or court appearance is going to be yet another personality.
her actions from the beginning showed she's right where she needs to be. she has no heart. she may have been good to all those kids before, but if it's her or them, she's choosing herself everytime.

I thought these video's were very telling. I now know 100% that Misty does know what happened to Haleigh (as if there was any doubt). She knows that by Lenny wanting to talk to her he's not wanting to talk to her about the weather, and she almost slipped up when Lisa said, he don't think you did anything but he thinks you may have over heard something, and Misty says When he gets me out I'll talk, thats all I'm gonna say. So she DEFINITELY knows, and she admitted it and its recorded!!

Now on the CD letter. Misty stated in that tape over and over again that if need be to replace RF, I wonder if RF is acting on his own or at the direction of Misty about the CD letter. Seeing as how he represented her today I'm scratching my head. Why would he still be willing to have her PB as a client after everything that was said. Lisa even stated that he doesn't even call them and that she didn't like him and Misty said I know. So whats in this for RF? Is he another JB?

Where are the rest of the tapes? Lisa went to go get Hank at the end of that video, where is that tape at? UGGG I'm getting annoyed.

Also I thought that Tommy told Lindsey not to speak to Misty but apparently Misty has since talked to Tommy and Lindsey, I'm confused.

As a side note, How are they able to plead not guilty when there are video's? Why is this even allowed? They all also admitted in their own words they did it, so how is a not guilty verdict allowed?
Sorry such a long post.

Yeah and that question really throws her.

Hank needs to keep hammering at her.

Hank Sr. seems to have a huge guilty conscience about the way the family looks. He wants the truth, in almost every taped conversation he brings it up.
The religious talk too, keep pushing.....he wants her to fess up, come clean, can Haleigh come home?

The last few recordings, and everything else that happened today, court dates, not guilty, undercover tapes released, jr's. custody, momma arrested for her warrant...........this case really seems to be coming to a head!
I have been rethinking that night....hummm

someone was there that night, they wanted Misty to go out with them before Ron got home.
Maybe she didn't want to but was forced to, payback for something.
How long had they been living in that MH house?
Where did they or Ron live before.....what would be the old neighborhood?
Who were the friends, group or gang from before they moved to this house?
Would this be Amber's neighborhood?
I think trouble followed them (both) or Ron, or Misty, from the old neighborhood????

I thought these video's were very telling. I now know 100% that Misty does know what happened to Haleigh (as if there was any doubt). She knows that by Lenny wanting to talk to her he's not wanting to talk to her about the weather, and she almost slipped up when Lisa said, he don't think you did anything but he thinks you may have over heard something, and Misty says When he gets me out I'll talk, thats all I'm gonna say. So she DEFINITELY knows, and she admitted it and its recorded!!

As tight lipped as she has been, sticking with the same story, I really felt she had nothing more, until now......
she knows something, but not everything
she wants the truth to come out , but doesn't know how to save her own butt in the process, with Ron (especially), LE, her attorney, media, her parents, brothers.....the wrath is going to come down on this girl for waiting so long to say something.

As tight lipped as she has been, sticking with the same story, I really felt she had nothing more, until now......
she knows something, but not everything
she wants the truth to come out , but doesn't know how to save her own butt in the process, with Ron (especially), LE, her attorney, media, her parents, brothers.....the wrath is going to come down on this girl for waiting so long to say something.

I am really hoping something happens!!!

I think Misty wants Haleigh found but doesn't want to have to be the one to tell. Misty is not the one going around threatening people, Ron is.
I have said all along and you can read it in the thread "what could be done to break this case." I think someone needs to explain the options to Misty let her know the facts, Let her know she will be protected. I think she feels if she tells what she knows she is as good as dead, the fact that she has no money and no options is what is allowing her to keep this secret.

lol - yet she won't pay for her meds in prison - that's what people pay taxes for.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I couldn't believe she said that! I don't know why I couldn't..but..
She wanted it until she realized that she would have to pay for it..:loser:

Such entitlement issues these people have!

As a side note, How are they able to plead not guilty when there are video's? Why is this even allowed? They all also admitted in their own words they did it, so how is a not guilty verdict allowed?
Sorry such a long post.

In response to the part I respectfully snipped from your post: (copied from RC's drug arrest thread)

Searchfortruth
Justce for all Join Date: Jan 2009

From what limited experience I have (and, no it was not a good experience), all defendants are expected to plead not guilty at their first appearance. One lawyer explained it to me as, if you plead guilty the Judge has to sentence then and there, and he doesn't want to deal with that. I feel sure most of this crew, if not all, will end up taking plea deals which includes an admission of guilt. There's no way they are getting out of this.

Thanks for the explanation Searchfortruth!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I couldn't believe she said that! I don't know why I couldn't..but..
She wanted it until she realized that she would have to pay for it..:loser:

Such entitlement issues these people have!

Pay and PRAY!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317
Back