Misty C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have one question.......if misty just turned 17, why hasn't anyone brought up the fact that ronald should be charged a crime? What are the laws concerning statutory rape in florida?
I brought it up, but no one listens to me. People are so upset about her smoking.

Misty needs to tell the police who she was hanging out with in the days/weeks before Haleigh disappeared.

Ronald strikes me as the kind of guy who could easily find out this sort of information. As was mentioned before on this forum, rumors fly in a small town. Any idea why he would have been in the dark about Misty's whereabouts in the days/weeks before Haleigh's disappearance?

Someone had stated yesterday that Misty had only been with Ronald for three months.I was looking for the two interviews from the beginning where Misty and TN said they had been together five months.I was just curious,does anyone have any information on that?Was it five or six months?

Someone had stated yesterday that Misty had only been with Ronald for three months.I was looking for the two interviews from the beginning where Misty and TN said they had been together five months.I was just curious,does anyone have any information on that?Was it five or six months?

Hi Winterrose, Maybe the discrepancy comes from the fact they moved into that trailer in November. That is a little over 3 months.

I thought they had been living together for a total of 5 months when Haleigh disappeared. The gal who leased them the trailer in Nov, who lives right next door to them now, said before that they were in another of her rentals and needed a trailer with a bedroom for each child so she moved them.

Hi Winterrose, Maybe the discrepancy comes from the fact they moved into that trailer in November. That is a little over 3 months.

I thought they had been living together for a total of 5 months when Haleigh disappeared. The gal who leased them the trailer in Nov, who lives right next door to them now, said before that they were in another of her rentals and needed a trailer with a bedroom for each child so she moved them.

That's what I was thinking.I still haven't got when they moved into the other trailer before this one.Someone said they had moved in November and another one said they had only lived in it three weeks.Ron and kids lived with his Mom before,but I thought I did hear they were together five months.

I just have one question.......if misty just turned 17, why hasn't anyone brought up the fact that ronald should be charged a crime? What are the laws concerning statutory rape in florida?

Sorry I don't have the links but I think it is on thread #1 on Misty somewhere...the statutes in Florida were linked and it IS a crime for anyone over age 24 to be "involved" with a 17 year old, and Misty was 16 when they first moved in together (turned 17 in Dec. 08). It was also brought up in an interview with Misty's dad who said that RC lied and said he was 19 at first and then later told her family he was 21. I certainly hope that he IS charged after all of this settles down, but I think that will come along with a number of other charges.

So...now I am going to duck and hide..... because the general opinion seems to be that he is some kind of a saint even with the dozens of drug and assault charges on his record.

I just saw the video of Ron and Misty at the tattoo parlor and they need to first arrest him for being with Misty after they have an idea of what he's done with Haleigh and then kick his a.. put him in questioning for hours.

I have a question. With the things that have been mentioned the last couple of days, "the drug wars", do any of you think that Misty, knowing that was what was going on could have hid in the trailer or perhaps run away while this was happening, (as in she could have been the target but they took Haleigh because they could not get her)? And maybe her conflicting stories are on purpose to a point, just to confuse the issue?

Sorry I don't have the links but I think it is on thread #1 on Misty somewhere...the statutes in Florida were linked and it IS a crime for anyone over age 24 to be "involved" with a 17 year old, and Misty was 16 when they first moved in together (turned 17 in Dec. 08). It was also brought up in an interview with Misty's dad who said that RC lied and said he was 19 at first and then later told her family he was 21. I certainly hope that he IS charged after all of this settles down, but I think that will come along with a number of other charges.

So...now I am going to duck and hide..... because the general opinion seems to be that he is some kind of a saint even with the dozens of drug and assault charges on his record.

I know this has ALWAYS bothered me. But, I have a 16yo daughter. I can promise you, if a 25 yo man came sniffing around here-- looking for her--it would be a VERY bad idea.

I have a question. With the things that have been mentioned the last couple of days, "the drug wars", do any of you think that Misty, knowing that was what was going on could have hid in the trailer or perhaps run away while this was happening, (as in she could have been the target but they took Haleigh because they could not get her)? And maybe her conflicting stories are on purpose to a point, just to confuse the issue?

Bolded by me.

Mercy, I had not thought about that at all! I couldn't imagine any mother doing this, but then again, Misty isn't the mother! Such a horrible thought but quite possible!

I have mentioned before that her stories changing might be on purpose for whatever reason Misty feels to change them. I have always thought that Misty, while young, is not as dumb as some believe her to be!

Probably a stupid question that has been asked and answered already and I have just missed it...

When was the last time Misty talked with the media? The last one I can remember is the one with Matt L.

Also, just a random thought, while I do not agree with the way GR does his reporting I really wish he would have ambushed Misty just to see how she would have handled it!

I know this has ALWAYS bothered me. But, I have a 16yo daughter. I can promise you, if a 25 yo man came sniffing around here-- looking for her--it would be a VERY bad idea.

Sure happy you were not my mom. I was married at barely 16, hubby was 21. that was 43 1/2 years ago and we are still married so you would have ruined a perfectly good marriage.

What would happen if Ron married Misti ?

Sure happy you were not my mom. I was married at barely 16, hubby was 21. that was 43 1/2 years ago and we are still married so you would have ruined a perfectly good marriage.

Maybe so. But in Florida, a person 24 or older having relations with a person that is 16 or 17 years old is a second degree felony.

Maybe so. But in Florida, a person 24 or older having relations with a person that is 16 or 17 years old is a second degree felony.

Yea but what if Ron married Misti ?

Hi, Rose. Congratulations on your long and successful marriage. :blowkiss: I did not mean to upset anyone.

I do not like all that smoking that Misty does either
As far as her being 17 yrs. old, why is she not in school? Don't girls her age still go to high school.
She is also underage to living with a man of her boyfriends age, Isn't that a crime?
Can't he be arrested for that?

And another thought entered my mind, maybe they are in this mess because they needed money and thought if people felt sorry for them if they lost their child they would get some donations pouring in to them. Just my thought!

I believe that drugs was involved in this child being missing. Misty and her boyfriend, what-ever his name is, got involved in something and could not get out of it, so it was pay back time for who-ever took Haliegh.

Something is strange with this case.

I brought it up, but no one listens to me. People are so upset about her smoking.

I think people need to bring it up. The entire thing is just wrong!

I am talking about Ron's relationship with Misty.

The fact that Misty smokes has no bearing on this case, jeez, lets move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth