Misty C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking we are gonna need a fleet of buses at this point everyone is not gonna fit under one bus. lol

LaughPoint.gif

Speaking of all the buses we're gonna be needing, what's w all the changing school bus stop stories, the point of these would be? Just to confuse, confuse, confuse the timeline I suppose, or maybe something a little more strategic :waitasec:

:parrot:

So they are not going to work with Tim Miller anymore, what a shame. Good on Tim for doing it anyway tho...........

Could it be possible that Tim is working with the police and they used this opportunity to put more pressure on Misty? Tim is not law enforcement. He paid for Misty's lie detector, hypnosis and voice stress tests and therefore he can release the results to the public? I am just asking.

Also I noticed on a brief clip of Ron on Nancy Grace that when Ron is answering questions, he looks down. A classic sign of lying.

Why are they not talking about the results of Ron's lie detector test? Ron is not going to break and tell the truth, but Misty perhaps will.

Peace,

Montana

I just went 6 months ago to hypnotist to quit smoking:) When it happen I could tell you I didnt think it worked I knew everything going on around me but I havent touched a cirgarette for 6 months and have no desire to:) LMAO on the good not evil brain strength:woohoo:

Congrats...it's been a while and your success might spur me forward to try again...though not sure about my brain:crazy: I KNOW people who have success...and I applaud you...smoking is my biggest regret in life--sorry for the OT....:)

Could it be possible that Tim is working with the police and they used this opportunity to put more pressure on Misty? Tim is not law enforcement. He paid for Misty's lie detector, hypnosis and voice stress tests and therefore he can release the results to the public? I am just asking.

Also I noticed on a brief clip of Ron on Nancy Grace that when Ron is answering questions, he looks down. A classic sign of lying.

Why are they not talking about the results of Ron's lie detector test? Ron is not going to break and tell the truth, but Misty perhaps will.

Peace,

Montana

I really think Tim was working for the LE. And if this did not put pressure on Misty........then what would it take? As for Ron's results, well, IMO, I think they may be playing him too, and just keeping him as close as they can right now, KWIM? I totally agree that Misty is the weakest link, and all this is playing out in an effort to get her to crack..........I hope it works.

ETA....perhaps I should have said working with LE....not for LE.

I really think Tim was working for the LE. And if this did not put pressure on Misty........then what would it take? As for Ron's results, well, IMO, I think they may be playing him too, and just keeping him as close as they can right now, KWIM? I totally agree that Misty is the weakest link, and all this is playing out in an effort to get her to crack..........I hope it works.

ETA....perhaps I should have said working with LE....not for LE.

Teh, I agree with this...Tim is experienced...and either he was WITH LE or to protect his interests and resources, he had terms (or LE had terms) but I cannot doubt his word.

Ok someone tell me sinse when does Misty speak for Ronald? What Im referring to is when she said that she or her husband wanted nothing more to do with Tim or something to that effect. I find that statement really odd. Has Ronald come out and said anything about it that I might have missed?

Okay, who can help me here? I've heard Misty wanted to take the LDT and voice stress test and be hypnotized in order to clear herself.
I've also heard Tim Miller made her taking the tests a condition of him resuming a search for Haleigh.
I doubt Miller made her take the tests. So, just why did Misty take these test? In her former interviews, she claims she passed her LDT tests given by LE.
Or did she take the tests in reaction to LE releasing the statement that it was not a stranger who took Haleigh?

Anyone got any other ideas just why she stepped up to take these tests?
Wondering alone at my keyboard.

Anybody notice that Misty said that RC was home when the A/C man was there. That means Granny is his only evidence that HaLeigh was alive after he went to werk.

I understood her to say RC went to work then the AC man came.

I'm beginning to question why and when R, M, H and Jr. went to GGM's house to "get an outfit Haleigh liked" for school. Sorry, I just can't see R doing this. Did this story now come out because someone might have seen them there that day? Did they go there after school and not before school? I hope this is the first place TM searches.

(bbm) Agree. And then of course we have GGMS allegedly back in the MH park doing the Drive-By "Laundry Delivery" at 7ish, claiming to have seen Haleigh...

I am having flashbacks now too re details, eg the yelling a neighbor reportedly hears roughly an hour before 911 call was made. Just keeps working on me...

ummmm...better question here is what might have been MAKING him sleep so much, and did Haleigh perhaps get her own dose of that later on around 8 or so? Could the bouncing couch have been someone trying to revive Haleigh from respiratory arrest after getting too much help to sleep? If a normal child had slept that much during the day, no way would he have slept through all that yelling and screaming on the 911 call.

I've often wondered if MC called RC because Haleigh wouldn't go to sleep, and he suggested that she get into his "medication" and give her a half a tablet, something like that. Didn't Haleigh have some respiratory issues already? Many medications for pain or anxiety can depress the respiratory system - and they can be VERY dangerous for someone whose system is already compromised.

If MC either went to sleep (which now seems doubtful) or left, it's possible that Haleigh was in bad shape by the time she returned. Could be that she called someone to help her, and that might well account for the "bouncing on the couch", as you pointed out.

If that scenario is correct, RC wouldn't have had to be home in order to be responsible for what happened to Haleigh - and if the medication given to Haleigh was obtained illegally, then he'd be in some mighty deep trouble.

My head is spinning with all the newest information, and all the possibilities. Could be that RC and MC are equally culpable, and are covering for each other. Who knows anymore?

This is one of the few plausible shared culpability scenarios I've ever managed to come up w either :waitasec: ie that would explain the willingness to marry or mutually protect eachother.

Do I dare wonder what's next?

Oh Lord teh don't ask...

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says misty is their person of interest right now adding that her only consistency is her inconsistency.

She's been named a POI? Is that new or was that done a long time ago and I missed the actual POI naming?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new..._Polygraph_results_questioned_in_Haleigh_case
Published : Thursday, 27 Aug 2009, 11:08 PM EDT

Wow I think the POI is new I could be wrong. They always commented about her inconsistency and how she was the key but i dont think i ever heard POI.

Okay, who can help me here? I've heard Misty wanted to take the LDT and voice stress test and be hypnotized in order to clear herself.
I've also heard Tim Miller made her taking the tests a condition of him resuming a search for Haleigh.
I doubt Miller made her take the tests. So, just why did Misty take these test? In her former interviews, she claims she passed her LDT tests given by LE.
Or did she take the tests in reaction to LE releasing the statement that it was not a stranger who took Haleigh?

Anyone got any other ideas just why she stepped up to take these tests?
Wondering alone at my keyboard.

I really think she thought she could pass them. Maybe because she felt like Miller believed her, maybe because it was not "LE" giving them.....maybe because someone other than Tim put pressure on her... maybe because she has gotten away with it this long, IDK, but I really think she thought she could beat them.

I really think she thought she could pass them. Maybe because she felt like Miller believed her, maybe because it was not "LE" giving them.....maybe because someone other than Tim put pressure on her... maybe because she has gotten away with it this long, IDK, but I really think she thought she could beat them.

Or maybe she really believes whats she saying:waitasec:Kinda reminds me of someone else:crazy:

Wow I think the POI is new I could be wrong. They always commented about her inconsistency and how she was the key but i dont think i ever heard POI.

POI is new............and if the reporter has it right....that's a biggie. :eek:

Is it possible TN, after seeking TM's assistance, could have persuaded MC she needed to do the tests first before enlisting the help of TM and TES? RC's silence is deafening, I guess sitting back and letting Misty take the heat since he has enough right now but Misty speaking on behalf of her husband is not very convincing in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member