Misty C. #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We went inside and we let the kids play inside."

So someone else was there, in the house. Seems to be HC2 since he was just outside with her and all the kids.

Did someone turn the dead bolt before leaving for home?

She says on tape that back door was wide open.
That back door closed by itself (house may have settled slanted) so it almost closes completely if left ajar.

Now why would a perp who was stealth enough to bump a deadbolt leave the door open when he leaves? A smart child stealer would have closed the door to not be obvious or seen or chased....or cause attention to his exit.

Today on the tape, as before, Misty woke up from a deep sleep and looked at the clock...ON THE SIDE OF HER BED.

Ron says she never slept in the bed....hmmmm

Let the lawyers fall where they may!

I thought it was interesting that she said her parents were drug addicts. I guess that could explain some things.

She says on tape that back door was wide open.
That back door closed by itself (house may have settled slanted) so it almost closes completely if left ajar.

Now why would a perp who was stealth enough to bump a deadbolt leave the door open when he leaves? A smart child stealer would have closed the door to not be obvious or seen or chased....or cause attention to his exit.
LE said it didn't close, but remained open about 6 inches. Of course, that is not considered "wide open".

So the lovebirds (no offense Kiki) got up Monday morning and the outfit Haleigh wanted to wear was at GGMAs???? in Welatka!!!. They drove South to her house so Haleigh could wear what she wanted. Wow! twenty-five extra miles so Haleigh would be happy. They drove her to school which is north of Satsuma (?) and Misty walked her to class...another Walton moment!

This makes GGMA seeing Haleigh x3 that day so far. She was told to go check on the kids at 7:00pm...Oh, yeah but she said it was to bring laundry...okay

This means that Granny Sykes knew exactly what clothes Haleigh wore that day....the pink shirt and the tan shorts (which mysteriously has not been spoken about). We know through all this clothes talk that Haleigh was put to bed with her school clothes on...if she was ever put to bed at all.

Ron said she never slept in that bed that night.

Was he referring to Misty or Haleigh?

Good night all,
...............................Save butterbean........................

Mystic, I have never ever been a fan of Ron Cummings,I was one of many who thought that he was guilty as sin however in light of what has happened the past two days, I am looking at things in a diffrent light, I honestly thinking that Ron is biting his tongue and playing Misty because he is the one closest to her. There have been way to many story's floating around from Geraldo asking Ron if he worked for LE, to Rons arrest record never serving jail time, to people saying they have seen Ron with other woman out mud riding, to the way he responds to Misty, him wanting Misty to do the reinactment and her backing out, to believe he is in love with her. I am really thinking that Ron is playing her, because he is the closest to her at this point to try and find Haliegh. So if Misty wants to be angry with Tim Miller than Ron has to play along to convince her he believes her.

Of course this is my own oinion.
Ron in my book is either
1. Father of the year doing what ever he needs to do to find the truth.
or
2. The biggest A$$ in the world and deserves a first class ticket to hell for not finding the truth about his daughter.
I have believed the 2 for the last 6 months but since yesterday I am wondering if 1 is not true.

If #1 were the case, I would think he would have protected his son from the one he suspects to have harmed/sold/kidnapped/or whatever his daughter, instead of marrying her, and if thinking marrying her would keep her close, find the truth, and maybe even administer his own justice, he would have sent his son to live with his mother, Crystal, for the duration, or somewhere safe. But that's jmo.

But, perhaps for their culture, he doing what he thinks is the best he can do.
Though I struggle with all the interviews, not being able to seperate my heart from my head, and I have compassion when they cry, thinking that is a normal response, and even wondering if Misty is being railroaded b/c of my heart, not my head.

If they would just stop the freaking lying, you know?
It would help a heap to be on their side.
But I hate it when people lie, and what they are lying about is you know, a really big deal thing.

I remember being her age a little bit.
Someone needs to really help her understand the truth will set her free, even if she ends up in jail. Lying always keeps one from having a better life.
So Misty, just tell the truth.
I really really don't think you'll be sorry.
Even if you go to jail, at least you'll have peace.
But this lying is leading you nowhere good, and it never will.
It never will.
You can have a future, and a hope, but it won't happen this way.
Stop running from the truth, stop being afraid of the consequences of telling the truth, for they are far better than living in a pig sty of lies. moo

(sorry )

So the lovebirds (no offense Kiki) got up Monday morning and the outfit Haleigh wanted to wear was at GGMAs???? in Welatka!!!. They drove South to her house so Haleigh could wear what she wanted. Wow! twenty-five extra miles so Haleigh would be happy. They drove her to school which is north of Satsuma (?) and Misty walked her to class...another Walton moment!

This makes GGMA seeing Haleigh x3 that day so far. She was told to go check on the kids at 7:00pm...Oh, yeah but she said it was to bring laundry...okay
And maybe it was so they didn't show up at her house at the crack of dawn the next morning. Just sayin...

You have probably never had to dress a spoiled child, have you? LOL Yes, I could see them driving to pick up a particular outfit. ;)

Where are Misty's family in all of this...........not a word. I find that ODD.

Same place they always , they are not around they don't care. They haven't cared about Misty for years. Let her drop out in the 7th grade, (misty words) drug parents.

They are not parents in my book. Misty went from one hell in life to another one. JMO

Well!

I have finally read all of the new developements so to speak. I stick by where I have been since the beginning of Haleighs' disappearance - Misty and Ronald know what happened to Haleigh, IMO.

No surprise to me that Misty failed the polys and VSA. The pressure is really on now. Today is Friday and the weekend is coming. Weekends are usually when young people let their hair down and party, drink, go out, etc.. I am afraid something is going to blow.

Time will tell, I suppose.

ETA: We really need a new thread! This one is looooong!

On the videos i watched with misty being tested

she said she called ron when the ac man got there,
le needs to check the records for the phone to see what time that called was made and how long ?

and i would like to know what percentage that question was given for being truthful if she did call ron when the ac man got there

"Why do you think your brother would take Haleigh?" the detective asked.

"Well, he's done something to me. The way he's been acting lately, it's really, really strange," said Misty Cummings, who added that her cousin or the family of Haleigh's biological mother could have been involved.

"I have never been once told not to tell where Haleigh is. I don't care if somebody told me not to tell. If they want to kill me, they can kill me. They can have my life for her back any day," Misty Cummings said.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20596692/detail.html

On the videos i watched with misty being tested

she said she called ron when the ac man got there,
le needs to check the records for the phone to see what time that called was made and how long ?

and i would like to know what percentage that question was given for being truthful if she did call ron when the ac man got there

I am sure that is one of the first things they did....checked out phone records and if RC was at work as he claims. I do think this all checked out...JMO

and the A/C man is the only one cleared from the start.

I am sure that is one of the first things they did....checked out phone records and if RC was at work as he claims. I do think this all checked out...JMO

and the A/C man is the only one cleared from the start.

yes, I am sure it was checked out

I would like to see the percentage of the all the test,
on the answers we know are correct,

At this link you see her taking the voice analysis and part of the poly several videos at this link. Take look and listen closely, she now claims she does not know why she woke, just that she woke up. Then she also offers info on Ron without being asked and states he has nothing to do with it. Oh, why can't LE bring her in and just question her now, she looks like the type that can be broken down. What are they waiting for?:behindbar

Link: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video...stId=e91276d17ee6ae4cc3bcd3da8b1d0b7d36168356

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader