DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, I am sure it was checked out

I would like to see the percentage of the all the test,
on the answers we know are correct,

I think once an arrest is made....don't forget the SUNSHINE LAW...we will be seeing a lot of things.

ummmm...better question here is what might have been MAKING him sleep so much, and did Haleigh perhaps get her own dose of that later on around 8 or so? Could the bouncing couch have been someone trying to revive Haleigh from respiratory arrest after getting too much help to sleep? If a normal child had slept that much during the day, no way would he have slept through all that yelling and screaming on the 911 call.

jmoo

I've often wondered if drugs, even OTC drugs, were used to ensure the children slept when Ron and Misty needed them to. If so, would Haleigh's medical condition impact the effects of a particular OTC drug or maybe the doseage ? Jr could be roused, Haleigh could not ? If Misty had administered such a drug but Ron had told her to do so .....

And maybe it was so they didn't show up at her house at the crack of dawn the next morning. Just sayin...

You have probably never had to dress a spoiled child, have you? LOL Yes, I could see them driving to pick up a particular outfit. ;)

Actually SS, I have had the misfortune of having a very spoiled little one screaming until she got the hairbow she wanted from Grannie's house 2 hours away. Nope, the new one just like it was NOT good enough...and she said..."you will just have to spank me Mama...I want my hairbow." LOL kids.

Does anyone know exactly where he (Jr.) was when the LE arrived the night of the disappearance?

No - he was on the LE Report as a witness but, then, so was TN. However, the LEO did note TN's arrival, with the picture of Haleigh. It would seem as if the LEO would've noted that a minor arrived with her. IMO, he could have "arrived" after the 911 call and before LE's arrival.

Texasmommy, I think the inconsistancies are surrounding the fact that she is failing the polygraphs, at the very least. It certainly seems as if she knows what happened, given the test questions/answers/results. At the very least she's guilty of witholding information (and most likey much more, IMO).

Now, this is just the way I see it of course, but how could you withold information in the disappearance of your 5 y/o stepdaughter that you claim to love so much, and not be guilty as sin?? I can't get around that...
I feel that they are at a loss as to actually WHO came in and took HaLeigh and are trying to pin it on Misty. It happens all the time. I just can not fathom LE believes Misty did it or was a part of this and they have no grounds to arrest her. SOMETHING is not right with this latest round of questioning and its release.
How would any of us respond at 17 yrs. old after 6 months and the constant assertion that you know something ,but, you where asleep? Someone does know what the truth was in that home during those hours in question and I don't believe it is Misty. I may be wrong , but, I still can not place Misty as the guilty party involved with HaLeighs disappearance.
After 6 months no one has came forward with information that can place Misty out of the home during those hours, but with in a day or two it was a rumor that grew wings and was everywhere and being repeated as fact and still it has not been confirmed. Was Misty set up or is she the one to take the fall for the staged crime and no evidence.
I know I am not following the pack with this either, but, truely believe the truth has yet to be revealed to the real purpose of TES and the Attorney that is representing TN. Misty and her "inconsistancies" are the reason LE has not solved this case? I can not believe that; no matter what the media reports LE has to know something that leads them to believe that HaLeigh was taken and Misty was not the one who did it or they would of arrested her.

Pretty darn hard to look under beds..........WHEN the mattresses are on the floor!!!!

OY!

TN also commented that she first thought maybe Haleigh was hiding under a bed when Ron called her about the disappearance.

AS thought that maybe Haleigh was hiding in a closet and had gone back to sleep there. I also thought that was odd since Haleigh was allegedy afraid of the dark.

So if Misty is officially named a POI, that is piling on the pressure for Ron & G'gm.

Yeah. I see Misty having a desire to please, due to her desire to keep going after the initial failure in LDT. I think if the right LEO got ahold of her, we might get just enough info to find out what happened and who else is involved. Go get her boys!

That's a good explanation as any....:)

I went to a certified hypnotist years ago to quit smoking--a legit guy who truly had helped others--but he told me my brain was too strong or some such stuff....I didn't fake it...but I am not a candidate for hypnosis...

ps..I do use this brain strength for good not evil

:floorlaugh:

LOL

OT - My MIL was hypnotized for the birth of my SIL, her 4th child. This happened 49 years ago and MIL still swears it worked great.

I understood her to say RC went to work then the AC man came.

She actually said "I gave the phone to Ron to speak to the A/C man." I believe now that she misspoke....and I misunderstood her misspeak...if you KWIM?

TN also commented that she first thought maybe Haleigh was hiding under a bed when Ron called her about the disappearance.
AS thought that maybe Haleigh was hiding in a closet and had gone back to sleep there. I also thought that was odd since Haleigh was allegedy afraid of the dark.

What bed, If Haleigh always slept next to them on the toddler mattress in the master bedroom?
Both those matresses were directly on the floor.. And IF someone went into Haleigh's room to check under the bed, they could see by looking at the bed frame minus a mattress that she was not hiding there...
So what beds were they checking under?

Finally all caught up but I still feel lost in these developments. I just want to make a couple of points.

#1 snipped from butterfly1978's post

Mystic, I have never ever been a fan of Ron Cummings,I was one of many who thought that he was guilty as sin however in light of what has happened the past two days, I am looking at things in a diffrent light, I honestly thinking that Ron is biting his tongue and playing Misty because he is the one closest to her. There have been way to many story's floating around from Geraldo asking Ron if he worked for LE, to Rons arrest record never serving jail time, to people saying they have seen Ron with other woman out mud riding, to the way he responds to Misty, him wanting Misty to do the reinactment and her backing out, to believe he is in love with her. I am really thinking that Ron is playing her, because he is the closest to her at this point to try and find Haliegh. So if Misty wants to be angry with Tim Miller than Ron has to play along to convince her he believes her.

Of course this is my own oinion.
Ron in my book is either
1. Father of the year doing what ever he needs to do to find the truth.

or
2. The biggest A$$ in the world and deserves a first class ticket to hell for not finding the truth about his daughter.
I have believed the 2 for the last 6 months but since yesterday I am wondering if 1 is...end snip

my bold, I have seen this mentioned a few times and I have to say I think it is the most sefish, down low thing I have ever heard. Sorry no offense to you butterfly but that is just my opinion. I am tired of hearing that RC will do anything to find his daughter. Even marry the last person that Haleigh was in the care of. I was one of those people, who like you butterfly, wanted to believe that Rc was willing to do whatever was necessary to find Haleigh. I didn't want to believe that he was aiding a criminal. I did some pretty serious thinking last night and I think many of us have been duped. There is one thing that will get to the bottom of what happened that night. THE TRUTH. RC need not in my opinion sleep with the enemy any longer. He is not a hero in my mind and if he set out to try and get on Misty's good side and "keep her close" so that he could learn the truth.....well it is clear THAT STRATEGY IS NOT WORKING. Get some backbone....because what RC is contributing to right now is making him look guilty as sin. I am sorry but it is time for this soap opera to end.

#2 I can't get a feel for what any of these players are after....except for one. Crystal. I know some posters believe that the Sheffield family was behind the abduction for custody and child support purposes. Well my take on that is that RC and TN and Misty and all the rest WOULD NEVER IN MY OPINION COVER UP for the Sheffield family. Misty is turning in circles trying to cover her own butt and she isn't doing it for Crystal. She is either protecting herself or someone she knows. Or Misty is seriously in need of psychiatric counseling. One thing I feel for sure though, none of this is for Crystal's benefit and I hope that RC gets Misty away from RJ as soon as possible because I tell you honestly if I was his mother and I was dealing with Misty's lies, I would sleep at the courthouse until someone gave my child back to me.

RC is not being father of the year by staying on Misty's good side. It is over, it didn't work, if RC has nothing to hide and he wants to be portrayed as the loving and grieving father he needs to step away from the woman who is holding up the investigation into his daughter's disappearance. Please forgive me but that is just the way I feel today.

Actually SS, I have had the misfortune of having a very spoiled little one screaming until she got the hairbow she wanted from Grannie's house 2 hours away. Nope, the new one just like it was NOT good enough...and she said..."you will just have to spank me Mama...I want my hairbow." LOL kids.

I am SO glad I had boys. LOL Otherwise you would be reading about me on WS. Seriously. :waitasec:

I do not believe "we searched under the beds" is just a figure of speech. There was no under a bed and if I was LE and I heard Misty say under the bed when every mattress in the house sits on the floor, I would be suspicious.

How long are we going to make allowances for all the statements that she gives because she is 17?

How long are we going to forgive all this stuff that she says that makes NO sense? Give me a break, under the bed?

What bed, If Haleigh always slept next to them on the toddler mattress in the master bedroom?
Both those matresses were directly on the floor.. And IF someone went into Haleigh's room to check under the bed, they could see by looking at the bed frame minus a mattress that she was not hiding there...
So what beds were they checking under?

Well, we know for sure, it wasn't the master bed. And if the toddler mattress from Haleigh's bed was on the floor, it wasn't that bed.

But, what if the toddler mattress wasn't usually on the floor of the master bedroom ? What if that was a total fabrication to explain why the alleged abductor was able to get Haleigh without waking Misty ?

I think both TN and Misty might get mixed up, at times, with the complexities of the story. "We looked under the beds" (that's what people do, right ?). What if, they just didn't think, at that moment, that they had taken the mattress off the toddler bed to stage the abduction scene. JMVHO

I do not believe "we searched under the beds" is just a figure of speech. There was no under a bed and if I was LE and I heard Misty say under the bed when every mattress in the house sits on the floor, I would be suspicious.

How long are we going to make allowances for all the statements that she gives because she is 17?

How long are we going to forgive all this stuff that she says that makes NO sense? Give me a break, under the bed?

TN said that, when Ron called her, that she thought that maybe Haleigh was hiding under a bed. (or maybe the bed - I can't remember which.)

I am just wondering why she would offer to take these tests if she is involved. Maybe reverse psychology, that is the only thing i can think of. I know she said she wanted to clear her name, but did she really think she could out smart 3-4 different deceptive telling tests?

Then to offer information stating that she doesn't think RC is involved. When no one even asked about RC.

I am still very very concerned for JR. Where is he? I think that RC should allow JR to go stay with Mom (CS) ( i know, it is wishful thinking) until this is all figured out. If RC is starting to throw MC under the bus, (by making a statement that the bed was made when he got home, and it is confirmed by LE) I am sure that JR is absorbing some of the anger in that home, and that poor child has probably seen, heard, and been around enough at his age than i have seen my entire life (only 30 years, but it is a shame for JR to have to go through this)

We are getting closer HaLeigh, WE WILL FIND YOU!!!!!!

]I am just wondering why she would offer to take these tests if she is involved[/B]. Maybe reverse psychology, that is the only thing i can think of. I know she said she wanted to clear her name, but did she really think she could out smart 3-4 different deceptive telling tests?

Then to offer information stating that she doesn't think RC is involved. When no one even asked about RC.

I am still very very concerned for JR. Where is he? I think that RC should allow JR to go stay with Mom (CS) ( i know, it is wishful thinking) until this is all figured out. If RC is starting to throw MC under the bus, (by making a statement that the bed was made when he got home, and it is confirmed by LE) I am sure that JR is absorbing some of the anger in that home, and that poor child has probably seen, heard, and been around enough at his age than i have seen my entire life (only 30 years, but it is a shame for JR to have to go through this)

We are getting closer HaLeigh, WE WILL FIND YOU!!!!!!

Well, I think that because she is still roaming around free after taking all those poly's back in the beginning.....she thinks she had everyone fooled. She thought she pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. I am so upset I prolly shouldn't even be posting right now.....lol

Trino;4091276]Misty apparently MISERABLY flunked a poly. How do we account for that?

I snipped Trino's post (took out a video link) only for space.

We can't Trino. IMHO in any other case, and we've seen this happen quite often~ the last known person to have seen a child alive is questioned about the mysterious disappearance of a child~ and that person fails the poly's~ sometimes more than once~ then there usually isn't a quesion as to who knows what happened to that child and who actually did something to that child.

Until I get more facts, that point to someone else involved as well, I have to go with the fact that the last known person to have seen Haleigh failed the polygraph when asked specifically about what happened to the child.

That was a very ugly revelation yesterday. IMHO

Finally all caught up but I still feel lost in these developments. I just want to make a couple of points.

#1 snipped from butterfly1978's post

Mystic, I have never ever been a fan of Ron Cummings,I was one of many who thought that he was guilty as sin however in light of what has happened the past two days, I am looking at things in a diffrent light, I honestly thinking that Ron is biting his tongue and playing Misty because he is the one closest to her. There have been way to many story's floating around from Geraldo asking Ron if he worked for LE, to Rons arrest record never serving jail time, to people saying they have seen Ron with other woman out mud riding, to the way he responds to Misty, him wanting Misty to do the reinactment and her backing out, to believe he is in love with her. I am really thinking that Ron is playing her, because he is the closest to her at this point to try and find Haliegh. So if Misty wants to be angry with Tim Miller than Ron has to play along to convince her he believes her.

Of course this is my own oinion.
Ron in my book is either
1. Father of the year doing what ever he needs to do to find the truth.

or
2. The biggest A$$ in the world and deserves a first class ticket to hell for not finding the truth about his daughter.
I have believed the 2 for the last 6 months but since yesterday I am wondering if 1 is...end snip

my bold, I have seen this mentioned a few times and I have to say I think it is the most sefish, down low thing I have ever heard. Sorry no offense to you butterfly but that is just my opinion. I am tired of hearing that RC will do anything to find his daughter. Even marry the last person that Haleigh was in the care of. I was one of those people, who like you butterfly, wanted to believe that Rc was willing to do whatever was necessary to find Haleigh. I didn't want to believe that he was aiding a criminal. I did some pretty serious thinking last night and I think many of us have been duped. There is one thing that will get to the bottom of what happened that night. THE TRUTH. RC need not in my opinion sleep with the enemy any longer. He is not a hero in my mind and if he set out to try and get on Misty's good side and "keep her close" so that he could learn the truth.....well it is clear THAT STRATEGY IS NOT WORKING. Get some backbone....because what RC is contributing to right now is making him look guilty as sin. I am sorry but it is time for this soap opera to end.

#2 I can't get a feel for what any of these players are after....except for one. Crystal. I know some posters believe that the Sheffield family was behind the abduction for custody and child support purposes. Well my take on that is that RC and TN and Misty and all the rest WOULD NEVER IN MY OPINION COVER UP for the Sheffield family. Misty is turning in circles trying to cover her own butt and she isn't doing it for Crystal. She is either protecting herself or someone she knows. Or Misty is seriously in need of psychiatric counseling. One thing I feel for sure though, none of this is for Crystal's benefit and I hope that RC gets Misty away from RJ as soon as possible because I tell you honestly if I was his mother and I was dealing with Misty's lies, I would sleep at the courthouse until someone gave my child back to me.

RC is not being father of the year by staying on Misty's good side. It is over, it didn't work, if RC has nothing to hide and he wants to be portrayed as the loving and grieving father he needs to step away from the woman who is holding up the investigation into his daughter's disappearance. Please forgive me but that is just the way I feel today.

I thanked your post because it is so well thought out......I just know for a fact that RC is no Father of the year. He left his children with Misty in the first place and after watching her, listening to her and hearing about her behavior...there is no way he could NOT have known that those babies were not in a safe place with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13