Misty C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misty really needs to be quiet. Is she enjoying the media attention?

I did notice that she had a HS jacket on this morning.

Hmmm...she does seem more confident and a bit defiant. She did come out and call her cousin a long time "criminal". Is she slinging heat off herself or does she really suspect he could have something to do with this?

I guess it is a good sign that no one in the fam has "lawyered up" yet and they are still talking to LE.

Hmmm...she does seem more confident and a bit defiant. She did come out and call her cousin a long time "criminal". Is she slinging heat off herself or does she really suspect he could have something to do with this?

I guess it is a good sign that no one in the fam has "lawyered up" yet and they are still talking to LE.
I can not believe she doesnt have a lawyer. Law enforcement is having a field day with her, Im sure. "they just keep asking me the same things, goin over what happened that night" --Today show interview
Yeah, Ill bet they do....
I liked it when she said something about it wasnt that much time until she called the "cops"

Yep, her attitude really has changed.

I still don't understand why (if she was abducted) the perp would've taken Haleigh out of her pink shirt. That makes no sense to me.

Yep, her attitude really has changed.

I still don't understand why (if she was abducted) the perp would've taken Haleigh out of her pink shirt. That makes no sense to me.
I think LE is on to Misty. Not sure where it's going, but something just isn't right.

So she partied too hard over the weekend to wake up Monday night when a stranger came in and abducted Haleigh?

her face is very defiant in the recent interviews. I thought I noticed a hidden smile or grin in some of the footage of her leaving her last police interview - I'll need to look at it again though.

I think LE is on to Misty. Not sure where it's going, but something just isn't right.

So she partied too hard over the weekend to wake up Monday night when a stranger came in and abducted Haleigh?

Maybe Haleigh got up and changed herself in the middle of the night if she had an accident?? that may explain the different clothes, would also put Haleigh awake, turning on lights in the middle of the night. Wondering if police found urine on sheets & blanket Misty says she covered her with at 10??

Maybe Haleigh got up and changed herself in the middle of the night if she had an accident?? that may explain the different clothes, would also put Haleigh awake, turning on lights in the middle of the night. Wondering if police found urine on sheets & blanket Misty says she covered her with at 10??

That's a very good question. And that scenario is not out of the question in my mind.

All I see is a girl who appears to be tired of being accused.

I hope you are right kaych and that I'm wrong. I hope that Haleigh is alive and well somewhere.

i agree that misty is acting differently, but i can't say that it is pointing me in a direction of her guilt.

if she is innocent: the shock is probably wearing off. time heals all wounds......

if she is guilty: maybe she is getting more comfortable with being interrogated and she thinks that she is going to get away with it......

Bolded by me.

I said this earlier, don't remember where I posted it at though, but yeah, ITA!!!

her face is very defiant in the recent interviews. I thought I noticed a hidden smile or grin in some of the footage of her leaving her last police interview - I'll need to look at it again though.

I had the same thought and am just now watching the NG show that I tivo'd from last night, they show the footage of her leaving to go to the police station and coming out...she sure looks like she has a smirk when she sees the cameras! JMO

The pink shirt just about clinches it for me. According to the latest interview, LE asked Misty to come inside the trailer and help them look for the clothing that Haleigh had worn to school that day. This is when Misty reportedly found the pink top Haleigh had been wearing --in the dirty clothes pile. I believe LE had already found the top matching the description and wanted to see what Misty would say about it. JMO

Everyone in the family still insists that Haleigh was wearing that top when she was put to bed, but it makes no sense. What intruder would take the time to undress a child and put her clothes in the dirty laundry pile? No matter who it was they'd want to get in and out as fast as possible.

I noticed that. Thinkin' she likes the attention.

Also, it's weird how she's always being "put in" vehicles. She's 17....she can't open and close the doors herself?:waitasec:

:cow:
imo

she seems different yes but i dont read too much into it yet, she doesnt seem to be enjoying it imo, she might just be worn out and people are really starting to talk to her like she is hiding something and it has her a little defensive.

i havent seen anything from her yet that makes me think she is guilty of anything.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18757783/index.html

Angelwhocares posted the link above on the media for today thread.

Very different young lady there speaking IMHO from what we saw at the beginning of this situation.

She looked to me like she would have sit there and talked about it - her mom sure wasn't too happy. 'Get in the car MISTY!" - I bet her family was upset she was pointing fingers inside her own family. Her mom didn't seem to happy.
Just to say - if my mom thought I had hurt a little kid (especially after KC Anthony - the whole thing really affected her), she would make me talk. Crystals mom, Ron's mom are all in front of cameras, talking but Misty's mom sure didn't want her talking. I know it's not her granddaughter but her attitude wasn't very nice.
Was that interview after the Today show interview? Like, directly after?

I understand why everyone is reading into the videos. Heck, I come up with some crazy theories. But I wonder if maybe she is trying to be more strong looking because of earlier criticism - it goes both ways. We are going to analyze her to death regardless of how she looks.

I still think she was stoned the night Hayleigh disappeared and this is the reason for all the inconsitancies.

She looked to me like she would have sit there and talked about it - her mom sure wasn't too happy. 'Get in the car MISTY!" - I bet her family was upset she was pointing fingers inside her own family. Her mom didn't seem to happy.
Just to say - if my mom thought I had hurt a little kid (especially after KC Anthony - the whole thing really affected her), she would make me talk. Crystals mom, Ron's mom are all in front of cameras, talking but Misty's mom sure didn't want her talking. I know it's not her granddaughter but her attitude wasn't very nice.
Was that interview after the Today show interview? Like, directly after?

yep, thought that myself - Mom is protecting her daughter, but from what?? Being accused by media, being made to look stupid, from accusing a relative?? who knows but mama was in protection mode.

one last thought on the interview, when she is talking about her relative - I couldn't help yelling at the screen, "Why did you have him in your home and around children then?????????"!!!!!!!!

I mean come on, every family has someone that is maybe into some kind of trouble... or really a bad egg in one way or another, but you don't invite those people over and into your home especially with children around!

MC and Ron mom was just on NBC and she said I woke up looked for my cell phone to call Ron and seen Hayleigh was not in her bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153