Misty C.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MC and Ron mom was just on NBC and she said I woke up looked for my cell phone to call Ron and seen Hayleigh was not in her bed.

.... she said she woke up for the purpose of looking for her phone to call Ron and then noticed Haleigh wasnt in her bed? So she was going to call Ron BEFORE she noticed Haleigh gone? That's completely NOT what she was saying before, if this is right. :confused:

Is there a link?

"I still think she was stoned the night Hayleigh disappeared and this is the reason for all the inconsitancies."

And what we saw this morning was a cold stone clean Misty. We hadn't seen that before. MOO

Misty does seem a bit different. She does seem more defiant.
I do still think this all lays on her shoulders, she did something with and to Haleigh..Now she seems to be angry that she is not the full attention of those around her..
I just wonder how many more trips downtown it will take before she cracks.

now i dont know what i think, because for the last 20 minutes all i can think of when i consider the propped open door is - STAGED.

now i dont know what i think, because for the last 20 minutes all i can think of when i consider the propped open door is - STAGED.

Sadly, I have thought this from the beginning! I just cannot figure out who exactly staged it...MC or RC are my main guesses though!

As for the interview on NBC with RC and MC, has anyone found a link?

Sorry, I don't think MC could get through so many interviews and polygraphs without spilling the beans if she knew anything. I think she is telling the truth. She hasn't lawyered up, never refused to speak to LE and agreed to be polygraphed at least twice. She has fully cooperated. The media is saying that she gave inconsistent statements and everyone is going along with these reports. LE didn't say anything about inconsistencies.

I would not read anything into MC being "home" this morning. Maybe she needed a bath and some sleep in a warm house. The tent must be cold and she is surely exhausted.

If Ron was not at the press conference, it is probably because he is searching the woods with the police.

I believe these folks.

Sorry, I don't think MC could get through so many interviews and polygraphs without spilling the beans if she knew anything. I think she is telling the truth. She hasn't lawyered up, never refused to speak to LE and agreed to be polygraphed at least twice. She has fully cooperated. The media is saying that she gave inconsistent statements and everyone is going along with these reports. LE didn't say anything about inconsistencies.

I would not read anything into MC being "home" this morning. Maybe she needed a bath and some sleep in a warm house. The tent must be cold and she is surely exhausted.

If Ron was not at the press conference, it is probably because he is searching the woods with the police.

I believe these folks.

Ron's mom said he was inside the tent. He's not searching. She said he is having a hard day.

Misty may have gone home to clean up and rest before beeing Matt Lauerer.
It looks like she colored her hair back to her regular color to me.
A good night sleep and be with parents, she is a minor and needs more support.

I believe these folks.

Bolded by me.

I tried to put myself in the shoes I see Misty in...which is involved...this morning. If I had done something or had a hand in doing something to Haleigh and it had come to this...I would not speak up either. I would not crack and give myself up! I would wait until I was caught and hope to hell that I could keep whatever story I had made up going and trying my hardest to keep them from suspecting me, even if that meant adding new characters to the story days later...KWIM??? (Of course, I have never been involved nor will I ever be in harming a child...just theorizing!)

Just the fact that Teresa said...she is at HOME...was a red flag! Her home is with Ron! When the reporter still questioned this she in turn said no she is not here she is at HOME! Ron and Misty's home is still considered a crime scene, so that is not the HOME she is referring to! Makes me think that Ron and Misty are not a couple any longer???

Which makes me wonder, maybe Ron is thinking Misty is fixing to go down for something and part of the reason he is having such a hard day???

Ron is not searching with LE today. During the presser Teresa stated he had no one to search with! Such a sad statement coming from her. My heart is breaking for this woman!

Ron is not searching with LE today. During the presser Teresa stated he had no one to search with! Such a sad statement coming from her. My heart is breaking for this woman!

so LE didn't allow him to be part of todays search efforts?

so LE didn't allow him to be part of todays search efforts?

I don't know if they didn't allow him to or not! My guess would be no, as they are probably afraid they are going to find something and that they do not want Ron to see/find it!

During the presser, they asked if Ron was there and Teresa said yes, he is here. He is having a bad day. Don't remember exactly what the reporter asked but Teresa replied, no, he is not searching today. He didn't/doesn't have anyone to search with.

Also, when the search first got brought up during the presser, Teresa was shaking her head yes, which to me seemed like yeah I know, but then Crystal C said that they didn't even know there was a search going on??? That was odd to me!

The pink shirt just about clinches it for me. According to the latest interview, LE asked Misty to come inside the trailer and help them look for the clothing that Haleigh had worn to school that day. This is when Misty reportedly found the pink top Haleigh had been wearing --in the dirty clothes pile. I believe LE had already found the top matching the description and wanted to see what Misty would say about it. JMO

Everyone in the family still insists that Haleigh was wearing that top when she was put to bed, but it makes no sense. What intruder would take the time to undress a child and put her clothes in the dirty laundry pile? No matter who it was they'd want to get in and out as fast as possible.

I love your thoughts on the LE and the pink shirt. :)

This pink shirt business is making me see red!

I don't know about last night (Thurs) but tonight (Fri) it will be below freezing up there. A cold and rain front came through yesterday with dropping temps and high winds. I wouldn't stay in a tent.

And for the record, if you were on the front porch eating dinner at 7, and then came in had to be given a bath, and watched 2 or part of 2 movies, number one, you couldnt be in bed at 8, and # 2, you would remember what you dressed the child in that you gave a bath to. JMO

I don't know if they didn't allow him to or not! My guess would be no, as they are probably afraid they are going to find something and that they do not want Ron to see/find it!

During the presser, they asked if Ron was there and Teresa said yes, he is here. He is having a bad day. Don't remember exactly what the reporter asked but Teresa replied, no, he is not searching today. He didn't/doesn't have anyone to search with.

Also, when the search first got brought up during the presser, Teresa was shaking her head yes, which to me seemed like yeah I know, but then Crystal C said that they didn't even know there was a search going on??? That was odd to me!

Yes, today is a hard day for Ron.
Misty went home?
LE said stay home during tis search?
Ron has searched almost daily.
Ron's camp seems so sad today.
Now brand new briefing at 3 pm.
LE must be on the right track of something,
and I think like Tim Miller said......'no happy ending'
the car, the SO, the cousin, new search.........
I'm afraid to watch TV now..........

And for the record, if you were on the front porch eating dinner at 7, and then came in had to be given a bath, and watched 2 or part of 2 movies, number one, you couldnt be in bed at 8, and # 2, you would remember what you dressed the child in that you gave a bath to. JMO
AND the talk about Haleigh peeing herself and taking her clothes off is carp in my opinion. I have a teenager that doesnt put her things in a laundry basket when they're dirty, no way this 5 year old did. And no RSO undressed her in the house either. Fire away

her face is very defiant in the recent interviews. I thought I noticed a hidden smile or grin in some of the footage of her leaving her last police interview - I'll need to look at it again though.

Yesterday, I watched the footage of Misty leaving the police station. Like many others, I noticed the Casey A sashay. I just watched that footage again just now and yes, I noticed a hidden smile, Misty, trying to hide the beginnings of the giddyness of being sought after by cameras. I noticed it when she is getting inside the police car. I think she held it in as long as she could and lost it when she was getting in the car.

Now, after hearing about Misty looking different in the other interview with Ron's mom, wow, I just viewed that. Everyone who said "defiant," yep, I saw that too, big time. I agree with others who said we are seeing the real Misty now. She is a tough one.

It will be interesting to see how she acts in future interviews with Ron. And I'm wondering if we will see more of the star struck strut when she's alone on camera, without Ron or any other family members.

Ok, now I must search for another interview showing Misty and her mom? Where her mom says Misty is going home?

Edited to add that I just saw the video of Misty and her own mom. Actually, I don't blame her mom. I'd keep my child away from the media too. Her mom knows it's not smart to talk to them. I think she was trying to protect her daughter. Misty didn't seem to happy to see the media this time, but she would have talked if mom hadn't stopped her and who knows what she might have said. Although, she is good at saying not much of anything too.

I have a question, I'm sure it's been discussed but I never saw it. Misty is 17, would LE be required to have a parent/guardian present for her interviews? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay