Misty C.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought that up earlier today radio. I didn't figure anyone read it much. I say we look at the root of the problem. The root of the problem about Misty living with RC would be her parents allowing her do so.

So if they want to charge RC for a crime then her parents need to be held accountable too.

I also do not know if Misty was involved~directly or indirectly with Haleigh's disappearance. I am not ready to exclude her from the multiple theories that run through my head on any given day :)

I agree that the parents should be held accountable if they did nothing to control their daughter. But if Misty was one of those uncontrollable teenagers that left her parents not many choices but to let her go, then she as well should be charged..
I have seen that scenario many times before. Parents asks for help from LE because their teenagers are causing nothing but problems in the home and are told there is nothing that can be done.

This is my first post today-I was watiting to see if anyone else mentioned it and finally someone did! MISTY HAS BEEN CLEARED. I thought I saw it very briefly on NG last night. They were running it across the bottom of tv screen. Someone posted a link to it on the "Todays Current News" thread.

OK! Nobody jump me!!! I see you guys have discussed it-I should add she hasnt been cleared by LE!!!

OK! Nobody jump me!!! I see you guys have discussed it-I should add she hasnt been cleared by LE!!!

LOL jaimie! I read what you wrote and knew you would figure it out quickly :)

I think because of CAylee being found later,this could be why the searchers keep going back over same area.The culprits if one,could put here where they've already searched,even drop her off in the woods.So LE in KC's case,knew she did,just had to find Caylee.

Yes, she was.

She should never have been put in that situation.
She should have never 'volunteered for that situation.

And for all the hail mary's I see her father getting for
approving of this mess - Misty C. should have had a father
like many of us did. Would like to see how that would work for her. ;)

The fact remains, she was there. Hashing and rehashing the wisdom/legality/morality of it will not bring Haleigh back and only further split the forums into two waring factions and cloud the issue of what really happened with this crime.

The fact remains, she was there. Hashing and rehashing the wisdom/legality/morality of it will not bring Haleigh back and only further split the forums into two waring factions and cloud the issue of what really happened with this crime.

This is the first time I have even given an opinion.
I have assumed it was pointless and I still think so -
even if I did so. ;)

This is the first time I have even given an opinion.
I have assumed it was pointless and I still think so -
even if I did so. ;)

Sorry Radio, my post really wasn't directed at you personally. Sorry if it sounded snarky, I've been trying to sound kinder and gentler today but apparently I'm not doing a good job at it! :)

Sorry Radio, my post really wasn't directed at you personally. Sorry if it sounded snarky, I've been trying to sound kinder and gentler today but apparently I'm not doing a good job at it! :)

LOL CeeKer !!!!! :thumb:

So was Misti cleared or not? I saw the little blurp on NG that said she was but I haven't heard anything else. From what I can tell, we have nothing from LE or any other news reports saying that she's been cleared just NG. Is this correct?

---
She doesn't usually report a lie, but I'm disappointed in her after last night. She made it very clear that she was upset that people were suspecting that Misty was someway involved with Haleigh's disappearance. She indicated that Misty had been cleared.

Yes, and then declared she wasn't taking sides, but clearly she is. I think she sees Misty as a victim, too.
I also disagree that it wouldn't be a stretch for a 17 yo to blindside the cops for as long as necessary. She could be scared of Ron.

So was Misti cleared or not? I saw the little blurp on NG that said she was but I haven't heard anything else. From what I can tell, we have nothing from LE or any other news reports saying that she's been cleared just NG. Is this correct?

From what I've been able to determine that is correct Aries.

Something just dawned on me after listening to TN on NG tonight. The possible reason for the inconsistencies of Misty's stories in the media could be because LE has given her explicit instructions not to talk about certain things...one being what Ronald JR. saw or did at the time, what she did see, and other things which could have taken place. Maybe all this time, she has been protecting him which would make it sound like there are holes in her story. (Maybe we have been wrong about Misty?)

I gathered from what TN said tonight, she was very upset at Crystal for jeopardizing Rj and possibly the investigation. She sounded really frightened. It would make sense!

A reminder that this thread is titled; Misty C.!

The posts about "A" are out, this person has not been brought into this case and at this point, or have the rumors posted been verified.

Thanks!

Early on, Misty stated the kids watched two movies - and named them. Does anybody remember what they were? Trying to see if Men in Black fit in here and if two movies and the timeline equal grandma seeing them eating at 7 pm - plus going to bed at 8. Does that mean the kids went to bed and were watching movies at 8? Or were lights out and they were asleep?

Early on, Misty stated the kids watched two movies - and named them. Does anybody remember what they were? Trying to see if Men in Black fit in here and if two movies and the timeline equal grandma seeing them eating at 7 pm - plus going to bed at 8. Does that mean the kids went to bed and were watching movies at 8? Or were lights out and they were asleep?

Madagascar and Air Bud were the movies they supposedly watched

that was quick - thank you!

Still having trouble with the timeline - fitting in two movies? Also they played after school, didn't eat until 7? Did anybody take a bath, brush teeth? Put pj's on? Doesn't sound like it.

I think one was "Air Bud." (don't quote me on that) I don't remember the name of the other, but it wasn't "Men in Black." Many people were asking how 2 movies could be watched before bed. I can't understand dinner at 7 on a school night if 8 is bedtime. It is confusing, isn't it.

I think one was "Air Bud." (don't quote me on that) I don't remember the name of the other, but it wasn't "Men in Black." Many people were asking how 2 movies could be watched before bed. I can't understand dinner at 7 on a school night if 8 is bedtime. It is confusing, isn't it.

When my kids were little they had TVs in thier room They would get in bed and I would put a movie in for them to watch until they fell asleep, maybee thats what Misty did, put them in bed with a movie going, I thought there was mentioned a TV in the bedroom?? So they could have d watched a movie earlier and then the second at bed time, just a thought

The kids played with until 5:50 when Misty's brother left. Grandma came over at 7 and saw them eating on the porch.
The two movies at 90 minutes each, three hours of movies.
I tend to agree with putting the kids to bed and turning on the movies.

1. Misty could have turned the tv off at 10 after the kids fell asleep watching movies and left the trailer.
2. Misty could have gotten angry when she checked on the kids and the bed was wet.

Misty stated she was cleaning after they went to bed (at 8) and she went to bed at 10. There was still a pile of laundry at the door. How much can there be in a trailer to clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor